Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dull her life must be if she's waking up FIRST thing in the morning and logging into her fake tattle account to read what we say about her ๐Ÿ™„
Then proceed to get themselves all dressed up with their tits out just to take selfies and post them online. When will they regulate influencers lies and conning people out of their money. Genuine, happy and nice individuals wouldn't be using filters and apps to change their appearance and body shape. Lying about products that they use, blurring their skin when using skin cream. Getting gifted items for free and telling us to go out and buy them. Influencers are toxic and damaging to people out there as it's all fake. If they are promoting healthy food and exercising, wearing free gym wear for a year and their appearance hasn't changed then they haven't been doing nothing which they claim to be, false advertising. This site brings rage to influencers because the truth we speak can not get deleted. I don't get why they come on here to read bout themselves, just don't look but they can't help to feed their ego. Oh its perfectly fine for her and Laura to meet up and slate other influencers like Gemma (pure jealously) and put up posts indirectly towards to them. Hypocritical twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How dull her life must be if she's waking up FIRST thing in the morning and logging into her fake tattle account to read what we say about her ๐Ÿ™„
Then proceed to get themselves all dressed up with their tits out just to take selfies and post them online. When will they regulate influencers lies and conning people out of their money. Genuine, happy and nice individuals wouldn't be using filters and apps to change their appearance and body shape. Lying about products that they use, blurring their skin when using skin cream. Getting gifted items for free and telling us to go out and buy them. Influencers are toxic and damaging to people out there as it's all fake. If they are promoting healthy food and exercising, wearing free gym wear for a year and their appearance hasn't changed then they haven't been doing nothing which they claim to be, false advertising. This site brings rage to influencers because the truth we speak can not get deleted. I don't get why they come on here to read bout themselves, just don't look but they can't help to feed their ego. Oh its perfectly fine for her and Laura to meet up and slate other influencers like Gemma (pure jealously) and put up posts indirectly towards to them. Hypocritical twit!
I had never heard of Tattle life until it was shared by her this morning. The problem with these influencers is they are so eager to put everything online but can't take other people's negative opinions of them. They put themselves on such a high pedestal they believe they are better than others and it shows through their accounts. Of course people are going to pick up on it. Her story will only direct more traffic to her page here and the site in general and that's what these self obsessed influencers don't understand, criticism comes with choosing to publicise everything, but they're too egotistical and narcissistic to let it go over their heads. Everything has to be "all about them" at all times so of course she made a story showing her nasty, bitter, selfish true colours. She is clearly deeply bothered by this site, riddled with obsession over it and can't stop reading it. I think that says more about these influencers than the people having a chit chat here. So obsessed with themselves they even go out of their way read the bad. Any attention is good attention. That's what they say about spoiled children isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had never heard of Tattle life until it was shared by her this morning. The problem with these influencers is they are so eager to put everything online but can't take other people's negative opinions of them. They put themselves on such a high pedestal they believe they are better than others and it shows through their accounts. Of course people are going to pick up on it. Her story will only direct more traffic to her page here and the site in general and that's what these self obsessed influencers don't understand, criticism comes with choosing to publicise everything, but they're too egotistical and narcissistic to let it go over their heads. Everything has to be "all about them" at all times so of course she made a story showing her nasty, bitter, selfish true colours. She is clearly deeply bothered by this site, riddled with obsession over it and can't stop reading it. I think that says more about these influencers than the people having a chit chat here. So obsessed with themselves they even go out of their way read the bad. Any attention is good attention. That's what they say about spoiled children isn't it?
Also new here from her Instagram๐Ÿ‘‹

For someone that wants tattle removed its a bit strange to advertise it to your thousands of followers๐Ÿ˜…

I'm just happy to know that there are others like me that can't stand her and you're right that post does come across as really bitter I've always been suspicious of anyone who throws the B word around as if they're innocent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

For someone that wants tattle removed its a bit strange to advertise it to your thousands of followers๐Ÿ˜…

I'm just happy to know that there are others like me that can't stand her and you're right that post does come across as really bitter I've always been suspicious of anyone who throws the B word around as if they're innocent
Yes I'm sure she's been "bullied" all her life and I bet is has nothing to do with her ego maniac stuck up behaviour ๐Ÿค” I always thought you treat people how you wish to be treated and karma serves the rest. Perhaps she's just not that nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm sure she's been "bullied" all her life and I bet is has nothing to do with her ego maniac stuck up behaviour ๐Ÿค” I always thought you treat people how you wish to be treated and karma serves the rest. Perhaps she's just not that nice.
Exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No wonder her boyfriend doesn't want to be on her social media or tagged. Attention seeker who really thinks she's superior than everyone and more intellectual ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The only reason she has 2 influencer friend's is so they can take photos of each other, not really a friendship just using each other. And her family, also no where to be seen. That speaks volumes on what kind of person she is.

• Heart
No wonder her boyfriend doesn't want to be on her social media or tagged. Attention seeker who really thinks she's superior than everyone and more intellectual ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The only reason she has 2 influencer friend's is so they can take photos of each other, not really a friendship just using each other. And her family, also no where to be seen. That speaks volumes on what kind of person she is.
Her family is probably rather embarrassed at the way she parades herself on social media. Tries to say that she is a professional in the legal industry, but dresses like a hooker and talks like such a chav.

I've worked in the legal field for decades and never known anything like it

Reactions: 10
Her family is probably rather embarrassed at the way she parades herself on social media. Tries to say that she is a professional in the legal industry, but dresses like a hooker and talks like such a chav.

Totally! And she looks like a 40 year old mum thatโ€™s recently gone through a divorce and is asking her teenage daughter to take pictures for her tinder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she look so old!?
Sheโ€™s 25! ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Wow

She buying bots now so the majority of her followers are fake. She just want high numbers so businesses will approach her and pay her to advertise on her platform. But that's apparently fine by her that these businesses will make no profit from her. Fraudster.

Totally! And she looks like a 40 year old mum thatโ€™s recently gone through a divorce and is asking her teenage daughter to take pictures for her tinder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she look so old!?
Sheโ€™s 25! ๐Ÿ’€
Its all the boohoo and other fast fashion tat she wears and strange style. Always getting her legs, belly or boobs out makes her look cheap. She would look much better dressing more casual like jeans, t-shirt and trainers. She's only in the house so don't understand why she's dressing like she's going clubbing in 2008.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just re reading her post (morning hazel I know you check here first thing) ๐Ÿ˜‰ and she goes on about how dull commenters lives must be to comment here and I thought not as dull as her getting dresses purely to drive to a location, take a few photos then go home and get in her pj's. Alone. Not even hitting enough steps during the day because because all she does is stand in front of a camera and pout with her wonky lips! She looks like a moomin.

Attachments

• Haha
Just re reading her post (morning hazel I know you check here first thing) ๐Ÿ˜‰ and she goes on about how dull commenters lives must be to comment here and I thought not as dull as her getting dresses purely to drive to a location, take a few photos then go home and get in her pj's. Alone. Not even hitting enough steps during the day because because all she does is stand in front of a camera and pout with her wonky lips! She looks like a moomin.
I think she is just pissed off that her thread is so slow and therefore mentioned it to get us talking here such a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed Hazel does a f*ck ton of hauls, not a fan of them myself, seems like such a lazy attempt to get a video up and cash in.

I think she is just pissed off that her thread is so slow and therefore mentioned it to get us talking here such a narcissist
She's pissed off because we called her out saying she was a size 8-10 when clearly she's still a 12-14. We don't want People to feel self conscious and feel down about their own image if they compare themselves to her. It's fine to be any size as a influencer just don't lie and edit your body. Talking about this must have really got her angry and she's spat her dummy out ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Sheโ€™s in the financial services industry, not legal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.