Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know, banging on about everything being neutral, SO BORING. She's not even having a splash of colour, or giving the place a nice glow.

All that tat she bought before she moved, too. Oh this is going to last forever. Half of it was from Amazon or eBay. I highly doubt it's going to last forever.

Reactions: 3
Btw I dislike her desenio adds 😆😆😆 she always chooses something so Boring and zero persona just like her foods 😂😂😂

What drives me mad is when she calls people watching her videos ‘boys and girls’ it’s like she is playing teacher to viewers. I find it really demeaning

Reactions: 4
Whats this shizz about her changing her decor style To More neutral 😆 she has the most Boring monotone decor allready. This girl has no persona. I Swear im not stuck up eemm hazel No one cares. She is so full of herself and really thinks shes so unicorn and better than others.
She likes to bring up 'not' being stuck up doesnt she?? Its like she knows exactly what and who she is and is trying to fool herself shes a good person lol

What drives me mad is when she calls people watching her videos ‘boys and girls’ it’s like she is playing teacher to viewers. I find it really demeaning
Its just another way for her to patronise and belittle others while putting herself on a make believe pedestal that she doesn't deserve

Oh here we go. £20 budget meals. Let's guess. Mince and a can of tomato. White bread and a rubbery looking egg.

WHY does she do this?!

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go. £20 budget meals. Let's guess. Mince and a can of tomato. White bread and a rubbery looking egg.

WHY does she do this?!
Its disgusting 😫😫😫🤢🤢 I know everyone can do whatever they want with theyre money. But since im not a student anymore I really enjoy buying healthy food & cooking! Im not into her sicky budget meals. Its a good idea in a way but her ideas are so bland and aint No one wanna Cook that. I mean she has the money why would you be tight like that cause she doesnt need To at all! She gets gifted so much crap and says she doesnt need To buy clothes etc herself at all. So she kinda could put that monies towards good nourishing foods and actually make nice meals. Then she pretends To be this poshy posh.

Its disgusting 😫😫😫🤢🤢 I know everyone can do whatever they want with theyre money. But since im not a student anymore I really enjoy buying healthy food & cooking! Im not into her sicky budget meals. Its a good idea in a way but her ideas are so bland and aint No one wanna Cook that. I mean she has the money why would you be tight like that cause she doesnt need To at all! She gets gifted so much crap and says she doesnt need To buy clothes etc herself at all. So she kinda could put that monies towards good nourishing foods and actually make nice meals. Then she pretends To be this poshy posh.
The slop she serves and calls cooking is beyond a joke. I've never seen anything like it!! I'm genuinely not sure why she sets herself a budget only to eat vile food? She's not helping anyone by making these videos. It's almost like shes THAT delusional she makes them thinking all her little hazle clones will go and make it and think they've had an amazing and adequate meal when surely NO ONE but her and her poor poor boyfriend eats like that. ALSO how does he not say Anything? Mayb he wasn't brought up very well or fed very well as a child (would make sense as hid grossly over weight and his skin turns my stomach) and he genuinely sees no wrong in what she's doing? Still can't get over calling sausages a roast🤣

Reactions: 1
🙋🏻‍♀️ I watched it. I knew she’d had a boob job so that wasn’t a surprise to me. I do think 19 was probably too young though. I waiting till I was 23 so I knew it was something I wanted and don’t regret to this day (over 10 years on)

Do we think it’s that Meagan girl she was referring to as someone she fell out with?
They fell out because Megan copied her on youtube!!

I swear I saw something on her stories s few weeks ago about getting it dissolved might have been someone else though coz let’s face it they all blend into one!
It looks good now it is resolved!

I found her.....She started her own channel....Maybe this is why they fell out? Her name is megan esme

Straight off to check out her channel!

I think if I remember rightly she came across well on hazels channel if I’m thinking of the right girl. So good on her!

Same with Sophie (Gemma louise Miles friend) if she started a channel I think people would flock to it!

Good on them I saw people don’t like being used for others to make money off! We get enough of that in the day jobs 😂😂😂

What a surprise she’s getting her filler redone! Let’s hope she sticks to just the 1ml this time!

Last edited:
I found her.....She started her own channel....Maybe this is why they fell out? Her name is megan esme
If that's the reason why then that's really sad! :( shes defo the friend she's fallen out with though, she would be shouting out her chanel if they were still friends.. Instead she's shouting out Laura's chanel coz she knows it will get her clout!! We should all go and subscribe to Megan 😊😁

If that's the reason why then that's really sad! :( shes defo the friend she's fallen out with though, she would be shouting out her chanel if they were still friends.. Instead she's shouting out Laura's chanel coz she knows it will get her clout!! We should all go and subscribe to Megan 😊😁
I can imagine she was very jealous her friend started getting a following also. Seen the new storys? Pumped full of toxins yet again. She can't be natural real or genuin for 5mins!

Don't believe for a second she'll stick to that small amount of filler she got. She will gradually get more and more.

They fell out because Megan copied her on youtube!!

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

1stly I think its unfair to say any1 copyd anyone as they both gallavanted around together creating content for Instagram taking pics together 4instagram and it seems she cut her off when megan started to get popular on insta. Of course hazel couldn't have an attractive girl with 10 times more personality over take her in the insta or youtube world so she cut her off before she even started. Any NORMAL friend any GENUINE friend would be sharing her accounts helping her gain etc but no, she shouts out other accounts with tons more followers than her for a bit of bloody clout and extra following herself she makes me sick. Shows what a nasty spiteful witch she is and im still yet2 see proof hazel has ANY friends at al after cuttin off people 4not 'supporting her youtube' translation being so egotistical and selfish she cut her off before she could get some of hazels following.
Don't believe for a second she'll stick to that small amount of filler she got. She will gradually get more and more.
Ur right too she will get more an more but judging by the botched dissolved and new pics it isn't the filler that's the problem its her face!! I think she looks awful botched dissolved and filled newly when will girls understand plastic and chemicals won't make you love yourself get a book on THAT hazel!!

Falls out with her friend who "didn't support her You Tube 'success'"...who set up her own You Tube which by default Hazel hasn't supported. OH, the irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her B&M log I really feel like shes copying Gemma Miles more than normal. The TV fireplace and the over use of cosy.

Also she has a really weird shape doesn't she, I really noticed it in the intro where shes wearing joggers and a crop.

Don't even get me started on this Harrys she was trying to flog, never heard of them! She shows how much shes in it for the money!!

Majorly contradicts herself too, suppose to be flogging that shaving stuff from Harry's then shows shaving kits in B&M!

Hasn't got a clue has she!! 😂 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
In her B&M log I really feel like shes copying Gemma Miles more than normal. The TV fireplace and the over use of cosy.

Also she has a really weird shape doesn't she, I really noticed it in the intro where shes wearing joggers and a crop.

Don't even get me started on this Harrys she was trying to flog, never heard of them! She shows how much shes in it for the money!!

Majorly contradicts herself too, suppose to be flogging that shaving stuff from Harry's then shows shaving kits in B&M!

Hasn't got a clue has she!! 😂 😂😂
It makes me laugh never heard of them probably because they aren't cheap and she won't pay money for them. I really wish her bf would shave off that disgusting beard

It makes me laugh never heard of them probably because they aren't cheap and she won't pay money for them. I really wish her bf would shave off that disgusting beard
Isnt he just the biggest greasiest mess u ever seen😫🤢 the pair of them would make scary lookin kids i tell u that!!!! I've not watched her new vids. As much as I'd love to to partake in slaggin her off, I refuse to watch and pay for her tit lifestyle!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.