Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bazaaaar

What does her new post mean 'show some love and let me know if u like this type of post' and its a post of her in a beige jacket like EVERY other post I just cant wrap my head round it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bazaaaar

I can't believe that carpet! It's SO bad. We recently had carpet fitted on our two flights stairs and landing - both stairs curve around, we've got runners...can't see a single join. That join doesn't even look like it's on a straight line...
Same im no carpet fitters but wow what a shoddy job lol just goes to show when ur all style over substance an try do up a house in a rush it comes out awful also any1 seen her stories 'overlined the shit out of them' wow classy classy girl i hope she doesnt have any underage followers takin on her language or self hate pickin up her bad habits like lip filler when she nos full well 1st hand it messes up her face yet she's still vlogging it all posting stories going on about threading an hating her natural self lol the girl needs to get off the camera an go sort her life out wtf

Bazaaaar

Really looking forward to all these hauls she's got coming up, according to to her Instagram story. She's spent "a fortune" at Dunelm, Matalan, Amazon, and others. Materialism at its finest.
Oh only the best places then with the finest things🤣 Imagine buying your first real home and filling it with toot? For youtube likes of all things🤣 don't get me wrong I shop at all those places but I wouldnt 'spend a fortune' there to kit out my new house out for likes lol especially when none of it is remotely personal or unique!!! shes so stuck up, people are worrying about not being able to return to work and shes oblivious to anyone but her in her world as always.
She has mentioned she's considered one a few times though, probably hoping some cosmetic company will offer it her for free! 😂 😂
Oh I dont doubt gifted or not she will end up getting one, she cant live with that beak forever🤣

• Haha

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Oh she went to primark with Megan and still no shout out for her channel...... Why does she always lick Laura's arse publicly but wont even mention her real friend's channel!

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Just wondering is it the lighting or is her 'new' sofa just vile? Looks well scruffy for a supposed new sofa lol

Yes is it crushed velvet or the lighting I couldn’t tell....

Crushed velvet sofas/ beds make me 🤢🤢🤢

Edit to add those scatter back sofas are not comfortable once the padding go out of the cushions you might as well be sitting on a park bench!

• Wow

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
What freak doesn't know they have a chest infection!!!!!!! The jaw swinger has literal asthma and can't even tell when she's ill!!!!!!! She's as out of touch with her own body as she is with reality!!!! That or she's another one of the brain washed sheep thinking everything boils down to covid!!!! Thick!!!! Fuck!!!!!!! Shame she was never hospitalised coz I'd have liked to see that!!!!!!!!!
Saying you’d like to see someone hospitalised is taking it a bit far!

• Haha

Beee

It's OK not everyone has taste!
Shes a carbon copy of everyone else on Instagram just slightly more overweight with a lot less appeal and no personality. Also I'm not sure what you've heard come out of her mouth but all I hear is mispronounced words and someone desperately trying to sound intelligent and failing?
It's a shame everything SHE likes is too small as well. I think it's just teaching girls to have a problem with their natural sizes as she's clearly a 12/14plus and purchasing too small clothes.
Alright calm down!!! 😳✋🏽
Nothing wrong with my taste 😂
I’m not a fan/avid follower as I said,I literally watch her once-twice a month
(I don’t follow her on Instagram so can’t comment on what I don’t see there)
-IMO- there is still ALOT worse than her on the “influencer” scene.
Even using your above comparisons tbh.ALOT worse.

Each to their own though.U might quite like someone I can’t stand for 50 reasons too.
No need to come @ me like that 😘

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
So on her new cleaning motivation she stated it was recorded when she was ill aka had covid19 right but I'm sure ib her covid video she stated jordan was staying away because of work he needed to stay away but then why ib her cleaning motivation did the bedroom door open when she was hoovering the landing and it magically closed again. So someone was defiantly in her house. But who? The thought of it being jordan and then him going out ti work potentially spreading it makes me so angry
I thought there was a ghost 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Anyone see her assumptions video? Doesn't seem shes very popular at all, just glad everyone's thinking what I am haha!! Am shocked about the boob job though, I usually like fake boobs but clearly having them at 19 deformed her chest rather that enhanced it. They're awful. Would never have thought they're fake as they're so eww

🙋🏻‍♀️ I watched it. I knew she’d had a boob job so that wasn’t a surprise to me. I do think 19 was probably too young though. I waiting till I was 23 so I knew it was something I wanted and don’t regret to this day (over 10 years on)

Do we think it’s that Meagan girl she was referring to as someone she fell out with?

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
That's just awful.

Don't get me wrong, I don't spend loads on clothes. But you've got to be so careful with cheap stuff, that can just end up looking tacky.

Dickieburd

Just watched the house tour vlog and it is a lovely house but I do not know why she bought it as she is going to literally rip it all out it is such a shame and a waste of materials. She should have bought a shell then she could fill it with stuff she likes. A lot of people would love to live in a lovely house like that furnished as it is.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
That first outfit on her new reel, HOW short!? It looks ridiculous! Also it really annoys me the way she flicks her hand when doing these reels, trying to stay cool with the kids but just reminds me of a middle aged woman trying to be cool 😂 they just don’t really flow if that makes any sense!?
She trying to be everything and failing at it all. I think you meant to swipe your hand across so it looks like you touch the edge of the camera and swiped it across to the next outfit seamlessly. She's just marching across the screen and wafting her hand at nothing, likes there's a fly in her face. Also she's "on the way to the meeting" what does that even mean? "On my way to a meeting" would be more correct but she's working from home in her undies so where is she walking to? The car park reel was terrible she was walking so fast in her cheap clothing, no wonder it's paid by Boohoo 😆

• Haha

cassyw1tch3ll

I think she’s had caramel low lights I’m sure Laura had a similar colour maybe she still does I hardly watch her / follow her anymore
The caramel looks ginger to me as well? Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing her hair so dark I don't know. But it looks like she has ginger ends.

Last edited:

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Where is Jordan's stuff? Those wardrobes are full of her clothes. Maybe she's given him a drawer in the garage 😁