Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She is incredibly immature for her age, and it has nothing to do with her body size although she shows zero interest on improving her lifestyle towards a better health. Her real problem is that she is not an honest person and is extremely full of herself, really awful personality. Is like she lives in a bubble that keeps her away from reality, as I said once she wouldn't be able to have a real job with one boss driving you crazy, deadlines, working with a team and having to keep the "I know everything and I'm always right" attitude to herself.

Reactions: 5

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Her nose was practically a melting square, so full of filters....but she is doing so financially bad because of covid how she could afford botox and fillers, ha pretty sure that if anyone mention that on the comments she will expose that person in her next stories for being a "hater" but this is not only her basically ALL beauty bloggers influencers have fillers, botox, teeth everything.. Oh but is thanks to super mega expensive cream, serum, mask they are using... Affiliate link here for you guyyss you can't really trust any recommendations nowadays

8Mm

First time poster on this thread. Hayley Hall has a VERY bad name in the arena. I worked in the PR departments of many beauty and fashion brands over the last 19 years and let me tell you this; Hayley Hall was (and probably still is) red taped. She became too arrogant and also her content was kinda boring for major brands to wanna work with not to mention smaller brands who wanted a step up on the treadmill. Sure, she worked with some big brands but they never lasted - kinda get the gist here? She had no choice but to move into an employed job because her content was drying up as was her relentless need for drama. God knows how she will last in an environment with a bunch of girls as she will be absolutely HATED. She is a proper mean girl. I winder how long until those bullying accusations will take to appear with HR. She is relentless at self promoting on Linkedin to the point that every post is a major eye roll. She is NOT a size 16 even now and no surprise if she had to have IVF as being that fat and unhealthy will not help het to conceive naturally - fact. But the best gossip i got is that her much younger husbands family and friends absolutely despise Hayley LOL.

Lexie86

The paint colour in her bedroom, I think is horrible. Did she not say she wanted a navy colour. The colour she's put on the walls looks like the same colour as every other room in her house. She has awful taste in fashion and home decor it seems.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I met her at an event once and she thought she was the absolute dogs bollocks. She just came across as a self absorbed idiot tbh.
i mentioned earlier in the thread i’ve met her through a friend, I got the same impression.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
She is nothing but a c#&nt, no chance in hell she is size 16 one of my besties is plus she is not really tall but far slimmer than her. not up for body shaming but Hayley is the right definition of a lazy fat ass moaning and selfish cow living a parallel reality and still have the nerve to accuse others of being rude or mean, seriously girl are these people walking on your private property? Erm no looks like a PUBLIC PLACE. She is good "friends"with another narcissistic walking ad "blogger" Chloe from Lady Writes both are awful

LMJ

VIP Member
Just came across this thread and so glad I'm not alone thinking she is a 'know it all'. She refers to herself as an expert all the time, who does that?! 🤷‍♀️ I think she is very jealous of some of the influencers that have come along, gained a lot more subs/followers and landed huge brand deals. I get that it must be frustrating but she always comes across as so up herself that it puts her audience off. She isn't relatable at all. She is just rude. Why would you bother to follow someone who is so up themselves. I doubt she is making much money, I see her youtube is a flop too. I liked her once as I thought she was more honest and normal than the likes of inthefrow types, but over the years its like she has become bitter, and it shows.

• Heart

Lexie86

So fucking lazy not to caption stories, doesn’t give a shit about accessibility. Anyone else find her face really punchable? 🙈
Yes this so much. I thought that was so rude of her. So inconsiderate she is. I don't want to actually habe to listen to her moan either I'd rather have a quick glance.

Also yeah what was with that filter. Embalmed totally agree 😂😂

kittypaws

VIP Member
I don’t even know why I follow Hayley because I don’t think I ever liked her that much 🤣 but the lying about her size is really winding me up. She’s a shit role model! And her videos are getting more and more pointless. 3 ways to wear a Christmas jumper!? Thank god she told us I would NEVER have thought to wear one with jeans or a skirt. How did I not consider these options previously?

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Welcome...

I'm really surprised this thread is not more popular too to be honest, but yeah a load of her followers aren't real and yet she is a Beauty Expert ;)🤣

Totally agree with the jean sizing, I honestly don't know why she lies so much. Does she really think no-one can see her photos and see that she clearly is no size 16, no matter where she shops.

Her reels are awful esp the hip swaying and shoulder move 😂
I want to punch the screen in when she does the shoulder move. It’s the sort of thing a twee preteen does. Also I know this is really mean but her husband looks dead behind the eyes....

• Haha

Wobblehead

VIP Member
So much smirking. My hair never gets to day 3. I wash it.
This is a constant mystery to me about Bloggers - half of them never wash their hair it is not like they don't have the time. I wash my hair every day in the shower, dry it and go to work - SIMPLES..... these schillers will make content out of everything and anything. How did we ever manage before they came along and told us how to wash our hair, clean our houses, decorate and buy clothes....

Heidic

The absolute irony of her running an expensive course to become a 'superstar blogger' then having to get a 9-5 job because no brands want to touch her 😂 you couldn't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I saw it and was freaking pathetic, I'm up for doing a wee celebration at home or making a cake as a special treat for the doggie but a birthday party? In middle of a pandemia, and why the hell would you give a card to your dog?? She is is really sad!

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Hayley is clearly a size 23-24 no chance she can squeeze herself in a 16 otherwise she would be walking like robocop

• Haha