Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
She is done as a blogger, she just post stories of the junk food she eats in huge amounts, aout any freebies she gets that she doesn't seem to receive much, her watching netflix, about her bad behaved dog that sometimes I feel tempted to tell her "hey where are your children as you said that childless women are pathetic" but as I'm not a bitch like her I just shake it off.
She said WHAT?! 😡

kittypaws

VIP Member
Not meaning to discriminate but there are certain materials and fabrics that are not for obese people, faux leather is practically reserved for fit and slender people.
So true! Jeez I woudn't go near leather lmao. If she does own any size 16 clothes it's where the material is stretchy - my friend does exactly the same, lies about the size she is cos everything she buys is stretchy. Imagine Hayley buying something fitted lol. I mean her jeans are easily a 20, and even if her top half was smaller, her tits are huge so she would never fit a size 16 based on that alone!

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I think you’re right about the kids thing. She’s just turned 40 and seems to write a lot that she’s going through ‘tough times’ but never elaborates on what she’s referring to. My assumption that it was something related to having kids as I remember she mentioned it years ago and hasn’t touched on it since.
What’s happening with her now? I’m not on Insta so can’t see what she’s been up to

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
As far as I understand, influencers should use AD any time they are influenced (by brand or with affiliate links to specific places) to promote something - whether they get paid or not.
(IMO, there should be better definition about what the ad part is - eg you’re supposed to use AD if you’re using an affiliate link but that’s not very informative to the reader until after they click through!)
There was an update on that as it was a bit confusing, they have to put AD if they are actually getting paid for posting about it, discriminate if the links are affiliate and if is only free product ad pr sample or press sample or gifted. But if they don't receive money they don't have to put AD

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
If she has such a peeeerrrfeect skin thanks to her skincare routine why there is no a single story without filters?

frustrated

Hayley saying she is having £500-worth of supplements for a recently-diagnosed gynecological issue in her stories today, with the ... at the end as if to invite questions about it.
Screenshot 2021-01-21 134031.jpg

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Though I hate myself for putting this I reckon she might be pregnant. The posts about miscarriage, the Crystal healing the tiredness and Josh insisting she have a Bath etc etc.... does Hogwarts have a maternity unit?

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I think there is a difference between being a hater and make mean comments about influencers bodies or just insult them and other thing is calling them out which is something they don't like, they can't handle criticism or that anyone tell them the true i guess this is the reason why they don't have a real job..

memoii11

VIP Member
Is there anything this woman won't do an #ad for?! Every story is an ad! I can't stand it! Fucking toothpicks today!