Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
WTF??? That tweet is just show the piece of shit she actually is and how nule her values are. First someone should educate this narcissist cow telling her that many people around the world are jobless not for being a lazy ass like her but due to covid many lost their jobs so it was very insensitive from her to say that. She doesn't have a job, she might get a few pounds for an ad and affiliate links and reselling your freebies but sorry Hayley that's not a job.
Childless, plenty of woman have fertility or healthy issues again very insensitive to say that, but ermm is 2020 not 1800 plenty of women nowadays don't want kids is not an obligation to have any, pushing a baby is not an achievement just a life decision.
Single and living on my own... again having a husband is achievement? Well for Hayley truly is, having a man who pays for everything while she is sat on her ass watching netflix the whole day and go out just for shopping, just pray he never gets fed up and dump you otherwise you will be truly fucked up as you have nothing by your own.
I'm happy of beign single, independent and living on my own place without depending from a man and without feeling desperate to get married or I want someone to be my oartner not someone to fill my insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“So even if you don’t go with like a three grand budget to spend um you can pick up an eye shadow or a face cream it’s just a really lovely experience”

Unlike watching this ridiculous haul I’m horrified by her flagrant consumerism.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I'm sorry.. She is done with what? The word "work" is not in her vocabulary, so she is done of opening freebies, buying more pointless stuff? And again I need to "take time out" so what people who actually have been really struggling this year should do? Seriously who follows or read her crappy blog?
Screenshot_20201103_141056.jpg

• Haha

frustrated

She wore her new Christmas jumper yesterday and said she sized up twice as she likes them baggy. When she was showing it to the camera it didn't actually look baggy. So it's not really sizing up is it? It seems that saying you've 'sized up' is a way of pretending you're not two sizes bigger than you actually are.

frustrated

I don't think it's fair to slate Hayley for having some cake. Her account isn't pretending to be a fitness or healthy living account, she's all about beauty products and being snippy with her followers if they dare to question her. She doesn't set a great example for healthy living and despite her claims to be fit, healthy and active, it's clear that she's not as she wouldn't be so obese if she was. Your body is the only food and exercise diary that tells the truth. But yeah, I don't think it's fair to focus on her eating cake as she doesn't pretend to be a health influencer then eating a load of shite.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread! I had to unfollow her a couple of months ago because I couldn’t bear all of the gifts she was sent. What a freeloader! You have frontline staff caring for people, risking their own health and their family’s and she greedily accepts gifts she doesn’t need. Banging on about pairing Primark with designer very expensive bags. She could have done a giveaway to a more worthy person. Then the thing that made me unfollow, she showed a load of free chocolate she’d got at Lidl as they were giving away their unsold Easter chocs to customers.
Did she fill her bag then take it to a food bank or a school? No she took it home and scoffed it! So grabby for the freebies and very stuck up! She strikes me as boring as hell too 😬

Reactions: 5

Heidic

I'm glad there's a thread for her. I had to unfollow a few months ago because of the constant moaning and negativity. She's so self righteous and it's so cringe how she tweets companies directly to complain ALL the time. It was relentless. She also sets up automatic tweet links to her blog posts every hour which is absolutely desperate.

frustrated

Now calling the person who said she should have mentioned having Botox 'negative and pedantic'. No, they were just being fair and asking for the truth.

• Haha
Hadn’t looked at her Instagram for a while. Still tagging herself as a size 16 🙄 no way in hell! Losses me off because there’ll be some people who that might really effect. Just stop lying Hayley.

Heidic

She's had such a cringe Twitter exchange with Beauty Pie. She was moaning about them not having an affiliate scheme because of all the business she sends their way allegedly, but they replied saying they do 😂

• Haha

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Gosh I still can't believe that brands like Jo Malone keep her on the pr list, she actually put me off to use anything she shows, is disgusting the amount of junk food she order online and shows on her stories and then moan about life, never working out or doing something productive huh?

kittypaws

VIP Member
Every time I see one of her reels with those stupid bouncy hip dances I want to smash my head against a wall.

I’d love to see her fit into a size 16 jeans. It kills me that she thinks just because she can every so often fit into a size 16 flowly stretchy dress that’s she’s actually a size 16 😂

Every so often I drink a glass of milk but I don’t claim to be a black and white animal mooing in a field 🙄

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
What would be so stressful that she had to be offline?? Tired of doing fuck all? Is. Not like her content is any good. But she has time to buy more junk food, shopping. Is really funny her concept of "early" too. Reminds a bit of Lily Peebles, extremely easy and lazy life but with the constant need to moan and throw shit to others but when someone call them out oh then people is mean. Lydia is far worst the way she abused her heavy pregnant hair dresser when it was actually her who fucked up her own hair. I still would like to see a real abusive comment because so far the ones Hayley showed weren't mean at all.

frustrated

I like watching Hayley's stories as they all make me feel so much better about my own life.

• Haha

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I also found annoying how she uses it to moan and shade others. Her content is so unappealing and poorly designed and her attitude certainly are the worst.

Lexie86

She's beem off for BOTOX I see but what about that amazing £80 serum or those fabulous patch things she was sent. How can anyone take her advice on skincare seriously when she's off having botox and using filters on all her pictures

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just seen her ad for a wet brush...is there anyone who doesn’t actually know what a hair brush is and what it does!?

Her shoulder swaying though is triggering me, can she just fucking stop

• Haha