Hayley Emma X

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a newborn baby in July 2020 when things were slightly better as well. I’d have loved a baby in lockdown as you could have restricted visitors, your partner at home more than usual, more time indoors soaking up the newborn bubble. It’s the people who had toddlers in lockdown that should bang on about it like she does, I can’t imagine how hard it would have been being stuck indoors with a toddler a lot more than they’re used too!
Or the people pregnant in lockdown. I had to go to my 20 scan alone and told bad news, alone while my partner was sat waiting in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she's paying some random fitness coach to help with weight loss, when her own sister is a PT. Surely she could have given her some nutritional advice for free

I'm surprised she's paying some random fitness coach to help with weight loss, when her own sister is a PT. Surely she could have given her some nutritional advice for free
I kinda get it, I don’t think I’d be as strict with myself if I was just relying on my sister for accountability. That coach she’s using charges A LOT though from what I’ve heard so you’d need to be getting good results