Hayley Emma X

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started this thread as there doesn't appear to be one for her!
thank you!
so yes following on from HomewithShans thread.. probs best to discuss Hayley here. She doesn’t really bother me too much in all honesty but I do find the whole “stop tearing people down on public forums” post ironic considering she’s only mentioned this since being mentioned on Shans so she’s either only against it if it’s about her & secretly a Tattler herself or someone’s signposted her over here. Either way an influencer has yet again drawn attention to the fact these sites exist, the irony 🥲

Reactions: 1
I agree I don’t have anything personally against her but she has made herself a public figure, putting her life out there for everyone to see and therefore people will have an opinion hence coming to public forums to discuss. When she says “set an example for your children” no one that I have seen here is bullying her or making comments on her appearance, sharing private information on her or anything bad about her children for example, it’s just opinions and discussions on the things in her life she choses to share with everyone publicly. She doesn’t have to come to these sites to read stuff if it bothers her. With that being said, Sometimes I think people do go abit too far on these sites especially when they bring peoples appearances into it and other things they have no control over. It definitely starts to cross the line into bullying.

in regards to the whole secretly wanting a girl thing, it is just simply the way her posts/stories sometimes come across to me .. if she knows the truth then why does it matter what some other people think on it.

I agree I don’t have anything personally against her but she has made herself a public figure, putting her life out there for everyone to see and therefore people will have an opinion hence coming to public forums to discuss. When she says “set an example for your children” no one that I have seen here is bullying her or making comments on her appearance, sharing private information on her or anything bad about her children for example, it’s just opinions and discussions on the things in her life she choses to share with everyone publicly. She doesn’t have to come to these sites to read stuff if it bothers her. With that being said, Sometimes I think people do go abit too far on these sites especially when they bring peoples appearances into it and other things they have no control over. It definitely starts to cross the line into bullying.

in regards to the whole secretly wanting a girl thing, it is just simply the way her posts/stories sometimes come across to me .. if she knows the truth then why does it matter what some other people think on it.
Exactly if she didn’t always go on about being a boy mum and people asking her if she wanted a girl and how she’s SO happy with her boys then people wouldn’t be thinking maybe she did really what a girl

I agree with all of the above, she seems like a good mum to her boys and is quite honest and real in her posts with her struggles with pnd and anxiety and was quite open about how hard having a 2nd so close to the 1st was and that it hadn’t been her plan which I think is good rather than a lot of these Instagram accounts which give a false look at it and make out everything is perfect and easy. She’s a lot more real in that her partner works long hours and she works part time too and does seem quite driven. But the thing that annoys me is the whole boy mum thing and going on about “lockdown mums” the whole time and how they’re different. Sooo many people had babies in lockdown and just get on with it. And the boy mum narrative is fine if that is really how she feels but the way it comes across with the constant mentioning of it just makes it seem like she’s trying to convince herself she didn’t want a girl. Overall I do really enjoy her videos on weaning as I was weaning mine at a similar time and seeing what she gets up to with her boys as there seems to be so much to do in her area compared to mine which I’m quite jel off.

I agree with all of the above, she seems like a good mum to her boys and is quite honest and real in her posts with her struggles with pnd and anxiety and was quite open about how hard having a 2nd so close to the 1st was and that it hadn’t been her plan which I think is good rather than a lot of these Instagram accounts which give a false look at it and make out everything is perfect and easy. She’s a lot more real in that her partner works long hours and she works part time too and does seem quite driven. But the thing that annoys me is the whole boy mum thing and going on about “lockdown mums” the whole time and how they’re different. Sooo many people had babies in lockdown and just get on with it. And the boy mum narrative is fine if that is really how she feels but the way it comes across with the constant mentioning of it just makes it seem like she’s trying to convince herself she didn’t want a girl. Overall I do really enjoy her videos on weaning as I was weaning mine at a similar time and seeing what she gets up to with her boys as there seems to be so much to do in her area compared to mine which I’m quite jel off.
Her honesty about the shock of having her second was refreshing & also highlighted how Natural Cycles doesn’t always work which other influencers will lead us to believe so.

The lockdown mum does tire quickly as I feel she thinks those who had babies right at the start had it different to those who had them later on but really it was challenging for everyone in different ways. Saying that, had mine during the pandemic & loved it. Didn’t miss out on fun times whilst pregnant as there weren’t any allowed so maybe she does have a point 🤔 🤣

Really refreshing to see her real honest posts about post partum weight loss too, many influencers wouldn’t post that

Her honesty about the shock of having her second was refreshing & also highlighted how Natural Cycles doesn’t always work which other influencers will lead us to believe so.

The lockdown mum does tire quickly as I feel she thinks those who had babies right at the start had it different to those who had them later on but really it was challenging for everyone in different ways. Saying that, had mine during the pandemic & loved it. Didn’t miss out on fun times whilst pregnant as there weren’t any allowed so maybe she does have a point 🤔 🤣
I had my little boy a week before the first lockdown. At the time it was hard. My partner was still working so it was lonely. However, looking back now I feel kind of lucky that we spent all of that time one to one together. Our bond is so strong. The days were pretty groundhog and I remember finding it really difficult being isolated. But I never describe myself as a lock down mum or even think about it to be honest.

The whole ‘2020 mums are a different breed’ thing really irritates me. I had my little boy in December 2019, do I bang on about having a newborn during the first lockdown being so much harder than it was for those with toddlers, or pregnant women? No, because we all had it hard! It doesn’t have to be a competition.
Another thing I can’t stand is her constantly mentioning that she ‘had 2 babies in 22 months’ as if it’s so shocking, and still hashtagging things #2under2 when her eldest is closer to 3. Having babies 22 months apart is really not that unusual!

Reactions: 2
The whole ‘2020 mums are a different breed’ thing really irritates me. I had my little boy in December 2019, do I bang on about having a newborn during the first lockdown being so much harder than it was for those with toddlers, or pregnant women? No, because we all had it hard! It doesn’t have to be a competition.
Another thing I can’t stand is her constantly mentioning that she ‘had 2 babies in 22 months’ as if it’s so shocking, and still hashtagging things #2under2 when her eldest is closer to 3. Having babies 22 months apart is really not that unusual!
Now mine is nearly 3 and I think about how harder it would have been with a toddler on lockdown. My heart goes out to those mums 🤣

Same here, my little boy was born in 2020 and I don’t ever go on about it. She reckons he was a lockdown baby but she still went to NCT classes because she always posts about her NCT buddies, some people actually didn’t get that they experience.

She had to do the NCT classes online but she’s still lucky they managed to make friends with people local to her, with babies the same age as many people didn’t have that either. I think I’d just appreciate all that time at home bonding with my baby and my partner getting to be there too and just look for the silver linings of the situation that we had no choice about. Plus was he not born in July 2020 when things were maybe slightly better? Would have been harder for the ones born in March 2020

She had to do the NCT classes online but she’s still lucky they managed to make friends with people local to her, with babies the same age as many people didn’t have that either. I think I’d just appreciate all that time at home bonding with my baby and my partner getting to be there too and just look for the silver linings of the situation that we had no choice about. Plus was he not born in July 2020 when things were maybe slightly better? Would have been harder for the ones born in March 2020
She’s talked about how she did actually get to go to some NCT classes in person and only did a few online. Not that it matters but she’s the only person I follow who still goes on about it

Definitely been here. For the record, I do like most of what Hayley posts and agree with what others have said that she is more honest and down to earth than most of the other instamums, which is refreshing. However, her saying ‘if people don’t like what I post, I don’t know why they’re following me’ doesn’t make sense when she clearly doesn’t like what she reads here, and yet is still reading it.

Even if someone likes her too in general they’re not going to like everything she posts or agree with everything she has to say, that’s just life, most people probably like certain aspects of every account they follow and dislike others. I’m sure she feels the same about accounts she follows

She is the biggest ‘lady doth protest too much’ I’ve ever known about having two boys. 100% she wanted a girl so she could parade her round with twin outfits. You don’t constantly tell everyone how glad you are you only had boys if you were. You wouldn’t feel the need. Absolutely no one else I follow constantly tells everyone they are so glad they got the gender they did. It’s irrelevant.
she literally is the only person that had a baby in lockdown isn’t she?
does she always use a filter because her eyes seem sooooooo big compared to a few years ago. Like bug big!

Yeah she uses a really over the top filter on Instagram stories, she totally doesn’t need too as she’s quite pretty naturally