Hayley Emma X

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she really is nasty. I’ve met her a few times now and she is so up herself. She plays all innocent on insta and when she first meets you but after a while her true colours show.
Oh really, I do get the vibe she’s quite bitchy and thinks she’s better than others.

Not long watched her latest video, Joel still got the dummy at nearly 4! And she said he was ill but was planning on sending him to nursery the next day?

It’s awful!! Usually quite like how she dresses the boys but that outfit and the ugg boots I’ve seen them wear horrendous! This looks like a baby girls outfit 🤣 maybe trying to make up for the girl she never had, but she never wanted one🤣

Reactions: 1
Does she not think an easier solution would be to get rid of Reuben’s dummies too to avoid him still having a dummy at nearly 4 like Joel does?
I’m not at all against dummies and use them for my kids to the max age of 12 months but the older they get the more it impacts their teeth and speech! Just not worth still having at nearly 4 and going to school!

I'm sorry but why does sleeping bunnies only have a connection to 2020 mat leave....🤦🏻‍♀️ She has to connect absolutely everything to being a lockdown mum . Spotify says the song is from 2018 so no more significant than any other song played in 2020!

I don't usually have any thoughts on Hayley and what she does but the lockdown baby stuff is a bit annoying!

Attachments

• Haha
I had a baby in lockdown and never once listened to sleeping bunnies nor do I frequently talk about it either. She has NTC friends from when she had Joel so she wasn’t that impacted. I didn’t get to do any classes (my boy is a few months younger) but doesn’t seem to bother me the way it does her. Odd.

This dolls house is doing my head in too, she asked if any other boy mums had boys who liked doll houses or if it was a waste of money like why not just ask if any other mums instead of specifally boy mums, 1/2 year olds or however old Reuben is have no concept of “girl/boy” toys. And now she’s covering the “flowers and girly things” why? It’s just a dolls house for a toddler, he does not care if it has flowers…

This dolls house is doing my head in too, she asked if any other boy mums had boys who liked doll houses or if it was a waste of money like why not just ask if any other mums instead of specifally boy mums, 1/2 year olds or however old Reuben is have no concept of “girl/boy” toys. And now she’s covering the “flowers and girly things” why? It’s just a dolls house for a toddler, he does not care if it has flowers…
Got to be more beige/grey

Ooo look at the shape of Reuben’s teeth when he’s smiling in her selfie, defo time to get rid of the dummy before more damage is done! Dread to think what Joel’s are like after 4 years of dummy use!

I came to say lockdown was bloody rough 2 disabled children and no support as wasn’t allowed. Youngest at the time was non-verbal extremely frustrated, violent meltdowns day and night because she had no understanding of what was going on and needed her routine

She had a newborn baby in July 2020 when things were slightly better as well. I’d have loved a baby in lockdown as you could have restricted visitors, your partner at home more than usual, more time indoors soaking up the newborn bubble. It’s the people who had toddlers in lockdown that should bang on about it like she does, I can’t imagine how hard it would have been being stuck indoors with a toddler a lot more than they’re used too!

Loool she should try having little or no support, not just in lockdown. I have a toddler and a baby and apart from my partner who works long hours, I have no other help, ever. No family nearby and fairly new to the area so haven't really met anyone yet.