Hayley Emma X

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell! Shes got Joel out and about after being sick yesterday. Does she not know the 48 hour rule yet works in healthcare? Doesn’t matter if he was “only sick once yesterday” she doesn’t know for sure it isn’t a bug🙄 she’d be the first moaning at someone else doing that and putting other children at risk!
---
Is she saying Reuben has an ear infection too yet she’s still got them out at a play bit? Just stay at home for one day with your sick children!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said for about a year he only had it for sleeping then posted various stories of him playing and watching tele with it in😂 not seen an update for a while
---
she said previously as well she would get rid of Reuben’s a lot sooner after how old Joel was when he still had one but I can’t see her doing that🤣

Joel deffo still has a dummy!
I’m not judging, my 3 year old still needs his to get to sleep, but I’m honest about that and don’t pretend he doesn’t 🤣

I’m confused she posted yesterday about watching the itv hospital/covid drama breathtaking saying how she remembers it well and gives her goosebumps watching it.
am I wrong in thinking she didn’t work in a hospital then?

She worked in an office during covid I’m sure but was actually on maternity leave during the height of it cause you know she’s a “lockdown mum” or “2020 mum” not that she likes to mention it or remind anyone ✌🏻😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She works 2 nights in a hospital now though, I'm sure she's mentioned it at least once

• Haha
So she can spend more time with her kids (but they’re actually shipped off to the grandmas for the next 12 hours) whilst she Fanny’s about cleans (but then employed a cleaner to do that for her too)

She is honeslty still so obsessed with trying to front the narrative that she’s happy she’s a “boy mum”. So many times recently she’s posted about boys clothes being as good as girls or soemthing to that effect. I have one of each, shop at all the same places she does, have a similar style for my boy as in I do quite like him in neutrals (although I’m more than happy with character clothes too) and I have to admit I much prefer shopping for my girl, girls clothes are just so much cuter and fun! Wish she’d give it a rest.

Reactions: 2
Why does she use that Mary Phillips filter on instagram I’m not sure she realises it makes your eyes huge, like big bug eyes. It’s quite odd.

Just because you read here Hayley.
I don’t follow you because you was extremely rude to me when I last spoke to you. Yes I’ve met you! You’re a liar and a bully and stuck up that size 16 arse of yours!
Also if things really didn’t bother you, you wouldn’t have made an account to read the thread about yourself.

Just because you read here Hayley.
I don’t follow you because you was extremely rude to me when I last spoke to you. Yes I’ve met you! You’re a liar and a bully and stuck up that size 16 arse of yours!
Also if things really didn’t bother you, you wouldn’t have made an account to read the thread about yourself.
Why does she read her own thread then moan? Simply just don’t read it. I’m sure she loves that she has her own thread

Why does she read her own thread then moan? Simply just don’t read it. I’m sure she loves that she has her own thread
Honestly she really is nasty. I’ve met her a few times now and she is so up herself. She plays all innocent on insta and when she first meets you but after a while her true colours show.

Stuff like this really irritates me (both the original reel and Hayley sharing the message). Yes, it was like this FOR YOU. Not for everybody. For me personally the newborn stage with my second child was much easier/more enjoyable because with my first I had a traumatic birth, my baby almost died, then a stay in NICU, then we went into lockdown so I had no support, all of this left me with PTSD.

I know people can’t caveat absolutely everything but a few times Hayley has shared the message that ‘it’s so much easier with your first/having one child is so easy/enjoy it while you can!’ and I don’t think that’s a very responsible message to be sharing when she must have so many young mums following her. Especially being a paediatric HCA and having had PND herself she must know the newborn bubble’ doesn’t exist at all for many mums. It comes across preachy and like ‘ugh you first time mums have it SO EASY’

Attachments