Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Persephonehasreturned

Not a murderer but a school mate of my younger sibling went to prison for raping and battering a woman in her 80’s after knocking on her door in the early hours. She, having lived there all her life, opened the door in complete confidence it was a neighbour in need of her help. She was never able to go back to her home of 50+ years as she was so traumatised and died a year or so later. The rapist was an 18 year old high on drugs.

I remember being so, so shocked reading it in the local news. And then the rapist was named, I nearly fell over. My sibling is a few years younger than me and they’d been friends in their early teens. This boy had been to our house, had always seemed a lovely lad. He wasn’t. I think he may be out now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

BooksNCats

Not a murder but my sister knew (she can’t bring herself to admit they were friends) one of the disgusting women who offered up her baby boy to Ian Watkins. She’s now jailed and I hope her son never finds out.

• Sad
  • Sick

HappyFox

My first teaching job was in a quite rough part of north London. A year or so after I left I read in the local news for that area that a group of boys who I had all taught had murdered another lad as part of a gang killing... awful. One young life taken and 5 others ruined forever... breaks my heart 💔

• Sad

and nothing happens

Years ago I used to work in a sandwich shop and did the odd shift with the managers husband, who she would bring in to cover if we were short-staffed. He was a giant bear of a man, the head bouncer at the local club, but really nice and we got on well.

Found out many years later that he killed a delegate at a medical conference, he followed her into the ladies toilets and bashed her head in with a fire extinguisher 😣 He’s in jail now obviously but it chills me to think of the evenings we spent in the shop just the two of us, with no customers for ages at a time. As I say, he was always lovely to me but just to know someone that you’ve been in close proximity with and spent time with, has that in them is horrendous.

• Wow
  • Sad
I met my husband through the guy who tried to kidnap and murder the singet Joss Stone. He came to our wedding. We were all really shocked when he was arrested. He is now out of prison.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Thankyou so much ❤ she was one of a kind and was a massive part of our family and it was a nightmare come true. I tried my very best the other dog was a mastiff type and she didn't stand a chance.
I noticed you haven't posted in a while, hope you're doing OK ♥

A girl in my year was given 10 years for murdering her boyfriend. She pleaded guilty but then a second jury downgraded it to culpable homicide (I believe). I'm not sure if she's out now. He was texting an ex completely innocently and she stabbed him in the chest infront of his younger siblings and left him to die. Apparently she was doing alot of drugs and drinking loads, can't say I was surprised when I read it as she was a complete twat in school and bullied me terribly. Her victim was also in our year and was a nice guy, feel for his family.

My uncle is a convicted pedalo (🤮) this was only 10 years ago so I was old enough to be told yet that side of my family kept it from me and now he's living back at his parents and they all live with him like nothing happened. Not only am I disgusted to have that in my family, I'm disgusted to not be told about it as if I had a child I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere near him. I only found out by chance and now have nothing to do with that side but I still feel sick to my stomach he's related to me.

• Sad
  • Wow

petra23

My partner and I were walking home from the pub last year, we saw our next door neighbour running towards us so we stopped to chat, he then collapsed literally at our feet. We went to put him in recovery and he was gushing blood from a massive stab wound in his chest. It was absolutely awful, we sat with him as he died and tried to comfort him.

Turns out his girlfriend had stabbed him after she found out he was cheating. She then got her teenage son to hide the knife down the drain and say he had done it. Luckily the police were able to see footage off of our other neighbours Ring doorbell which showed the two of them on the doorstep! It was so awful but I honestly wasn't shocked, she wasn't wired up right. We could always hear her shouting through the walls and she had once graffiti-ed his car and smashed all the windows in 😳

She tried to claim insanity but luckily the judge saw right through it. I just feel sorry for the kids she left behind and what they have to deal with on a daily basis now. It really shocked our little village and closed it down completely for 2 days, we were all stalked by the local papers for weeks and they even tried to take pictures through the woman's letterbox!

• Wow
  • Sad

Hazology

Chatty Member
One of my friends dad murdered her mum in front of her and her toddler brother, he stabbed her over 100 times and he left knives in her and covered her over with a blanket and sent the kids upstairs after what they just saw.
She was around 10 at the time, obviously an adult now but it was horrendous.
He got 30 years in prison.

• Wow
  • Sad

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I once went on a date with a guy who at the time I thought was extremely odd and weird. He text me quite a few times about meeting up after the initial date and I wasn’t keen at all and when I blew him off he got v angry over text.

Fast forward quite a few years later and I see this in the news one day. I didn’t even know him that well but I can’t say I’m surprised from the little time we spent together.

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/1588/HMA-v-Gary-Stevenson

• Wow
  • Sad

Lilooooo

I went to primary & secondary school with a girl that’s been convicted of murdering a young mum just before Christmas. In school the murderer was in the special educational needs unit (had slight learning difficulties) but I don’t recall her being violent at all (she was a few years above me). She stabbed her to death following an argument at a house party.

A year above me in school there was a guy that was later convicted of being a peadophile. He was speaking to a child in the USA, and flew over to meet her - she was 10. He hired a car and took her to different hotels, he was arrested when going over to America to see her again. He was convicted of 4 counts of rape and is in prison in Oregon for 50 years. He was a lifeguard in the local swimming pool, sick sick man.

you never truly know anyone

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

Bronx

My design and tech teacher killed his wife because she was having an affair. He beat her to death infront of their two young children with a metal pole. She was also my maths teacher. He’s out now. I remember being followed by reporters on my walk home wanting a quote. A strange time looking back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
I went to school with a boy that murdered his girlfriend and their unborn baby. He put her body in a suitcase and got a taxi to the other side of town with the suitcase in tow and and burried her in his relatives grave!

• Wow
  • Sad

ChloChlo

VIP Member
what on earth??! 😢😧
My beloved tiny dog (not puppy) was disembowled by a larger dog off its lead in a field. I hardly "watched" it. I tried my very best to save her. What a cruel, nasty thing to say.

And yes call me hardened sweet heart because that is exactly what this shit does to a person you know? I'm rock hard if you like. Be grateful you are privileged to not experience terrible things. Be grateful you wasn't trapped in a coercive marriage, too terrified to leave them incase they kill you. Maybe read up on some women's aid material that will give you insight on said relationship choices. Be greatful you didn't want to escape shit you went through so bad after escaping you ended up an addict and made several more shitty choices, because I don't think you are cut out to become "hardened" enough to survive it and discuss it. I'm actually not alone either, there are many women out there silently suffering like I was and if my survival story gives ONE woman out there hope that she can survive, escape domestic violence or free herself from addiction and bad choices and completely turn her life around I'm all for it! This is an adult forum right? So if it gives one woman out there hears hope in what I say here and she can stand tall and tell the tale afterwards, I couldn't care less about an Internet crybaby who can easily switch their "triggering" screen off. So if you find shit triggering, the Internet really isn't for you in general.

Last edited:
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Not quite murder but a guy in the year below from school took part in a burglary and very brutal assault which blinded a man. He eventually handed himself in and went to prison, where he was attacked and killed inside. He was always a bit of a dick but came from a lovely family so I was surprised. He had young children.

Also, not murder but seen people mention similar, my school was full of pedalos. One teacher took individual photos of all his students, including myself, on the first day of classes each year. He had affairs with multiple students and was later found with thousands of explicit photos and videos of children on his home computer and went to prison. Another teacher was having an affair with a girl in year 11 turned 6th former, his wife also worked at the school. He went to prison as well eventually. Another teacher left his wife for a 6th former and eventually married her but he did also go to prison for it at some point. Another teacher was convicted for having a relationship with a Year 10 student. Most of the PE staff were total p3rv3rts but I think they got away with it. Another of my teachers, who was new, slept with one of my classmates on a night out, not knowing she was a schoolgirl. That was awkward when he walked into our class on Monday morning. These were all male. A female teacher was also convicted for having a relationship with a boy in Year 11 at the time.

• Wow
  • Sick

SisterBliss

Such awful stories, worse than any horror film, tbh. I worked on and off with people in prison, some seriously mentally ill others not, so I met quite a few murderers, sex offenders, paedophiles and even a mass shooter once. The crazy ones are very sad because often when they are well, you can’t imagine them doing things they’ve done. There’s a lot of low IQ and subtle brain damage among violent offenders, lifetime of neglect and abuse etc. The worst are paedophiles who tend to appear as pillars of community. For me they are really close to true evil.
Personally, though, I knew soldiers who killed people in combat, those who were drafted as teens were really cut up about it and a childhood friend of mine ODd and died because he couldn’t cope with what he’s been made to do. Another, a former SAS bloke slept like a baby at night, had zero regrets, But the saddest was my best friend’s sister’s husband who had a very abusive father, and one evening he snapped during family dinner, as his dad went to hit his mum again, he hit the dad, dad fell and hit his head and because he was an alcoholic, he bled into his brain and died and the son ended up in jail with a 10 year sentence. Imo the guy didn't deserve to be punished at all, considering the circumstances,.

• Sad
  • Wow

Blondie_84

When I was 15 I got a job in a new takeaway that opened up near where I lived. The guys who worked in the kitchen travelled from a city over 50 miles away. The family who had the business were lovely but 2 of the kitchen guys were creeps. One of them was a few years older than me and kept being really inappropriate with sexual comments toward me but at that age I just ignored it and kept out his way. On a few occasions he mentioned about a knife he kept On him for protection too. Then after about a year he was never at work, the boss was like oh yeah he won’t be back ever again!! Few months later got the shock of my life seeing his face staring back from the paper that he was one of 3 suspects wanted for a horrific racial murder of a young 16 year old boy. He’s now serving life for it.

• Wow

wearedoomed

The day after my Dad's funeral, my Mum's best friend was murdered. Her partner just snapped and kicked her almost to the point of death. Shortly afterwards she passed away.

He was sent to a secure mental hospital to wait for trial. Then I found out that Will and Kate's Chelsea Garden had been moved to the same hospital to "create a beautiful space for patients and staff to enjoy". I don't think I'd ever felt so angry at the news.

• Sad
  • Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
I used to work with someone who ended up murdering his mother. He was the most unlikely murderer you could possibly imagine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Welsh1

A girl I was in school with has today walked in to my local shop and stabbed 4 people, 1 elderly man passed away. Lunatic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13