Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I can’t add to the thread but since starting to read it I’ve been getting pop up ads from Police Scotland telling me grooming kids is a crime and to seek help. This site is about as hardcore as my internet use gets. I wonder if the paedos are getting my Aldi wine delivery pop ups.
I'm currently getting one for Game of Thrones. I've never watched it in my life, much less googled anything about it, so I'm not too sure what's going on with these ads.

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember that mother that was murdered in Liverpool around 1998? Her husband (Mitchell Quy) did it and his brother came and helped him chop her body up and hide her parts around Liverpool. He lied for a while saying he didn't do it, even going on This Morning protesting his innocence and allowing them to document him in their home and one day he confessed whilst under arrest. It's really sad because the woman who was murdered brother committed suicide over it.

There's 2 full documentaries on YouTube about the story.

That documentary is worth a watch I was so shocked seeing the price of cigarettes in the window at the shop!! Think they were £1. Something. For 10 wow! Lol x

what area are you from as this rings a bell with me!
This happened to a guy I went to school with in derby

Caughtredhanded

My dad was best pals with Fred West for 20 years can you imagine? 🥴 my 2nd cousin also has just been put away for murdering some poor lad with his friends basically tortured him, in a gang killing bullshit thing Just the thought and details kill me inside. Completely awful!
my sisters nephews, brother killed his baby.

fucked up world
Crazy world isn’t it? Xx

Miss98

My best friend used to own a limousine company and was invited to a stag do in Las Vegas. I fancied a trip so accompanied the group. There were a few other limo company owners/drivers. One man was reallyflash, even for Vegas, girls going up to his room, powdering his nose to excess, drinking and generally rude.
About a year later he was arrested for conspiring to murder his wife, he paid two others to carry out the murder so he could cash in on the life insurance. His wife was Nisha Patel and she worked as a special constable. It was on Crime watch and in all the papers. We were shocked at what he had done especially to such a lovely lady, but not surprised as he just had something evil about him.
I may have this completely wrong but if I remember correctly in a documentary show, in the beginning he tried blaming it on someone in the business he and Nisha owned to do with limousines or something rental.

cpm82

My dad use to work with a girl who was murdered by a guy she went on a date with. She was very savvy, told her parents where she was going etc. But the guy seemed a bit ‘off’ and got really drunk. She helped him back to his hotel and because he was in such a state walked him to his room. He then killed and raped her, wrapped her body in a rug and dumped her in a woods. He was later caught and confessed to it all and that he had planned to do it.
This wasn’t Carl Langdell was it?
If so, I knew his older brothers for a time.
He was a brat.

diddler

Yeah, I went to school with (from nursery through to sixth form) a guy who stabbed his girlfriend whilst she was at work, it was quite high profile but won’t name just out of respect. He was the “naughty kid” at school but not a nasty person, if someone was being picked on he’d stand up for them. Drugs caused the change I think. Sad all round really, obviously more so for the victims family but sad how drugs can ruin so many lives. Got about 25 years I think.

Last edited: