Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it really distasteful posting about Gaza then posting shortly after about a gifted holiday?

Said advert also not properly declared so reported to ASA but that's another story
Loads of 'influencers' have done it having never mentioned Gaza or Isael before. It's the latest bandwagon to jump on.

Reactions: 11
It’s the main reason I was back here. It’s like any other disaster/issue. Mockingbird I’m sure sends out the trending images and tells them to share it. They must do because there’s nothing original or thought based there

Reactions: 2
Is Mallory not at the same hotel as Hattie? Her story said visiting the Smiths & they seem to not be together in the posts from the evenings..

Trying on swimwear and talking to her phone while her kids gawp at her. Just another level of detachment from reality.

Reactions: 3
“Filmed when I went away in April and I’ve brought them with me this time too! My fav new swimwear”

So two holidays in two months vibe check? TICK

And what about these fav new swimwear pieces? Not to be seen in any of her stories or grid posts on her current holiday…. It’s almost like it’s bullshit

Loads of 'influencers' have done it having never mentioned Gaza or Isael before. It's the latest bandwagon to jump on.
100% this! I bet most of them couldn’t even point to it on a map and have likely worked with brands tied up with Israeli money. A principle isn’t a principle until it costs you something.

Last edited:
Trying on swimwear and talking to her phone while her kids gawp at her. Just another level of detachment from reality.
Sorry but this is absolutely awful and odd! Why the hell would you not say to your kids to not be in the video, if that was in her underwear (which is basically is the same) and she was swirling round touching her body and showing it off everyone would have something to say! So strange to include your kids in the video

So I have three kids like Hattie, two boys and a girl as well. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it but never would I have a video of just her and me with the song saying “you’re simply the best, better than all the rest” then the next story nothing for the boys. She really does make it so obvious she has a favourite, of course she’d never admit it because being a parent you shouldn’t have a favourite but if we can see it, us being strangers, just by following her insta I really hope them two boys don’t, especially as they get older

Reactions: 7
So I have three kids like Hattie, two boys and a girl as well. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it but never would I have a video of just her and me with the song saying “you’re simply the best, better than all the rest” then the next story nothing for the boys. She really does make it so obvious she has a favourite, of course she’d never admit it because being a parent you shouldn’t have a favourite but if we can see it, us being strangers, just by following her insta I really hope them two boys don’t, especially as they get older
I don’t really get this from Mallory at all. Hattie, absolutely. But I think Mallory really loves her boys. Blythe is her only girl who she can match clothes with & do the girly stuff, I think it’s OK to enjoy that as a mum. I certainly do. And I think it’s OK to shove a song on a story implying you think your kid is the best. I’d do it with either of mine. Doesn’t mean I don’t think one is better than the other, just they are the best kids in general. Mallory posts absolutely loads of stories & photos of her boys, I never get any significant favouritism from her.

Hattie however.. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker on this thread, I actually posted a long time ago back when the Elle Darby racist tweets came out that I found some of hattie but because she has mixed race children I was shot down. Her tweets were still up not too long ago, tweets from Hattie saying she hates polish people and hates Europeans etc it was terrible you could find them by searching her name and then the words. but again it was shot down because she has mixed children that must automatically mean she hasn’t been racist in the past which isn’t true. I can’t stand Hattie I think she’s patronising and for someone who is so “ family oriented “ why in this day and age would you use your kids for content and exploit them for money.. she disgusts me

edited to say she definitely has a fave child !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker on this thread, I actually posted a long time ago back when the Elle Darby racist tweets came out that I found some of hattie but because she has mixed race children I was shot down. Her tweets were still up not too long ago, tweets from Hattie saying she hates polish people and hates Europeans etc it was terrible you could find them by searching her name and then the words. but again it was shot down because she has mixed children that must automatically mean she hasn’t been racist in the past which isn’t true. I can’t stand Hattie I think she’s patronising and for someone who is so “ family oriented “ why in this day and age would you use your kids for content and exploit them for money.. she disgusts me

edited to say she definitely has a fave child !
Omg those tweets sound awful!

Not to defend her as she probably still has the same attitude but wasn’t she like 14 years old when these tweets were written? I’m pretty sure I called people fat or ugly when I was 13/14 (not proud of it now) albeit not on twitter.
Yeah she’s 29 now so would have been 16 in 2011, the age where you’re gobby and think you’re untouchable

Not to defend her as she probably still has the same attitude but wasn’t she like 14 years old when these tweets were written? I’m pretty sure I called people fat or ugly when I was 13/14 (not proud of it now) albeit not on twitter.
Probably, I’m pretty sure Elle Darby was similar age when her tweets were made but she was still cancelled, here’s hoping for hattie too.
I think it just shows what a horrid person she is, we’re probs all guilty of calling someone else’s names at some point but I know that I’ve never slagged someone off for being poor. That’s low even for Hattie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.