Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Mallory wearing in her latest ad?! šŸ¤Ø
Looks like an outfit she borrowed off blithe. She just canā€™t find her style itā€™s so obvious and makes for uncomfortable watching, she suits the middle class flowy dresses a lot more

Reactions: 5
Looks like an outfit she borrowed off blithe. She just canā€™t find her style itā€™s so obvious and makes for uncomfortable watching, she suits the middle class flowy dresses a lot more
Exactly this. She tries so hard to follow trends & ā€œbe coolā€ and it just looks really awkward. I donā€™t know why anyone pays her to do ads..

Reactions: 2
I just had to go find the ad to see the outfit and I'm so glad I did šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was NOT expecting that!

She looks like a toddler on Hunstanton beach

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get him into a decent grassroots team and let him enjoy it. The rest will come if heā€™s naturally talented. If heā€™s playing at a decent level in a years time, additional training is a good shout. By U8ā€™s theyā€™re looking for the more technical players, strong, quick, ability to read the game and act quickly. Academies will ā€œpre signā€ U8ā€™s, then the most talented will officially sign ahead of U9 season, when they must give up all other teams and only play for the academy.
Amazing advice, thank you so much. Can totally see how a footballerā€™s son like Otis would have a massive advantage, as so many will leave it later or not know the best places to go to for good training! Be interesting to see if he progresses and if their other son follows suit.

Reactions: 1
Looks like theyā€™re all in Dubai again
All the money and they go to the same place year in year out, same at Rochelle Humes and all the insta huns.

It's close to 39 degrees in Dubai, I hope those kids don't get burnt again they never seem to have hats on.

Reactions: 13
I knew it wouldnā€™t take Hattie long to trot out the ā€˜making memoriesā€™ line šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
Is anyone able to make a Lillie Lexie thread? Her and Hattie are together a fair bit and Lillie needs her own thread!!!

No Hattie, your instagram story didnā€™t ā€œdelete itselfā€ you just didnā€™t bother putting ā€œADā€ or ā€œPR discountā€ in the corner first time around.

Reactions: 18
No Hattie, your instagram story didnā€™t ā€œdelete itselfā€ you just didnā€™t bother putting ā€œADā€ or ā€œPR discountā€ in the corner first time around.
I was just coming onto say this. Her first story deffo didnā€™t have ad or pr discount. Sheā€™s terrible at declaring ads.

Reactions: 8
Screaming, crying, throwing up? Oh shut the duck up Hattie
Why do these people who have so much money get gifted everything?! I get companies want publicity but how about they offer the influencers a holiday to give to their follower instead?! That way the company gets publicity, the influencer probably gets more followers and somebody at home with kids and a mortgage and every day worries gets an amazing treat!

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s okā€¦.. sheā€™s put up a Gaza post, the same as ll the other influencersā€¦ā€¦, sheā€™s earnt this upgrade!

Reactions: 7
I would have loved if Mallory got the upgrade and not Hattie. She would have been fuming and no doubt used the ā€œbut I have more followersā€ to Korey šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hatties recent story with Etta at the talent comp. Hatties hand sneaking in and taking the mic off the entertainer for Etta. I can just imagine the mum hattie is. There is nothing wrong with encouraging your child but we all know Etta has to be the star.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hatties recent story with Etta at the talent comp. Hatties hand sneaking in and taking the mic off the entertainer for Etta. I can just imagine the mum hattie is. There is nothing wrong with encouraging your child but we all know Etta has to be the star.
Oh 100%, she always has the be the star of the show even when the boys are involved

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it really distasteful posting about Gaza then posting shortly after about a gifted holiday?

Said advert also not properly declared so reported to ASA but that's another story

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.