Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such a rude little bleep.

Hi harry, our paths will cross again very soon indeed.

mwah xx
"As I say to everyone who asks me.."
Like what does he expect with thousands of people following him? Ugh...ugh...just ugh. Do your work mister meltthatlard, I'm so intrigued as to what you're up to! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically he's trying to say he doesn't post the healthy stuff he eats just the tit, yeah whatever Harold you wouldn't know a lemon from a lettuce. Whether you like it or not you are grossly fat where it matters, inside. Your visceral fat must be off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I only liked a comment where someone asked for proof of his 8 stone weight loss. This person wasnโ€™t nasty in the way they said it. Just a normal question. I then got blocked by Harry and princess planning lol for liking the comment. I have never been nasty or bullied them in anyway before this point. IN fact I quite liked princess planning. I was even going to order around ยฃ50 worth of stuff off her. Just shows how childish and pathetic they both are. You are going to get negativity in all forms of your life. Does that mean you are going to block people who you see on the street?? Princess planning makes out sheโ€™s this some kind of nice person who is your friend etc when in fact it looks like sheโ€™s the opposite. Good advertising there mate!!! As I certainly wonโ€™t recommend you to anyone anymore. All the best!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
For a start, how sad does someone have to be about worrying about people liking comments and not liking it so blocking the user who likes the comment? How much time does he have on his hands to go on a blocking spree what seems like all the time? If thats what he worries about he needs to get a life...

Reactions: 1
"As I say to everyone who asks me.."
Like what does he expect with thousands of people following him? Ugh...ugh...just ugh. Do your work mister meltthatlard, I'm so intrigued as to what you're up to! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm busy compiling a dossier of evidence... He needs destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How does he not have time to post the actual healthy slimming world stuff but ALWAYS has time to post all the tit he eats constantly?! So infuriating how rude he is to people๐Ÿ˜ค
Surely whilst he is cooking his fakeaways, he could be posting and captioning the fruit and yoghurt he always has for his LUNCH

Reactions: 2
Surely whilst he is cooking his fakeaways, he could be posting and captioning the fruit and yoghurt he always has for his LUNCH
Surely he would try prove us all on wrong and knowing he has a lot of people looking to him for inspiration why wouldnโ€™t he even put quick posts on his stories? You know why? Because he doesnโ€™t give a tit and he certainly doesnโ€™t eat veg or fruit often

Surely he would try prove us all on wrong and knowing he has a lot of people looking to him for inspiration why wouldnโ€™t he even put quick posts on his stories? You know why? Because he doesnโ€™t give a tit and he certainly doesnโ€™t eat veg or fruit often

Absolutely, he used to have a bowl full of green veg with mint sauce aaaaages ago, but it was always a whinge about eating it. ๐Ÿ™„ thats if he did really eat it. If he can make all these ridiculous fancy fakeaways, surely he can make fruit and yoghurt look interesting!

Absolutely, he used to have a bowl full of green veg with mint sauce aaaaages ago, but it was always a whinge about eating it. ๐Ÿ™„ thats if he did really eat it. If he can make all these ridiculous fancy fakeaways, surely he can make fruit and yoghurt look interesting!
There's absolutely nothing fancy about his fakeaways in fact given the amount of frylight he uses in them amongst other things you are probably just as well eating the real thing

There's absolutely nothing fancy about his fakeaways in fact given the amount of frylight he uses in them amongst other things you are probably just as well eating the real thing
No there is not, i dont thimk the sarcasm came across very well there. Plus its always the same ones. He needs to bore off already

Reactions: 1
No there is not, i dont thimk the sarcasm came across very well there. Plus its always the same ones. He needs to bore off already
Same goes to all of those childish desserts he makes, especially the half Easter egg shells he filled with squirty cream and covered in kiddies sweets. He has no imagination, no sophistication or any other of the qualities it takes to be a good foodie. And to think this nob was talking about opening his own cafe/bistro a few months ago he could have called it the happy world of harrybo, I'm sure the under 5s would have loved it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Same goes to all of those childish desserts he makes, especially the half Easter egg shells he filled with squirty cream and covered in kiddies sweets. He has no imagination, no sophistication or any other of the qualities it takes to be a good foodie. And to think this nob was talking about opening his own cafe/bistro a few months ago he could have called it the happy world of harrybo, I'm sure the under 5s would have loved it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I know, like we are all 12! I love desserts, but they look ridiculous. He could do a workshop for toddlers on the perfect pudding! Oh the easter eggs, they are laughable for sure. Surprised he hasnt drank a litre of vodka out of one yet.

I know, like we are all 12! I love desserts, but they look ridiculous. He could do a workshop for toddlers on the perfect pudding! Oh the easter eggs, they are laughable for sure. Surprised he hasnt drank a litre of vodka out of one yet.
I could imagine him standing in the middle of a shopping centre wearing a silly hat and apron at one of those brightly coloured carts. A stream of kids waiting for him to fill a Easter egg half with squirty cream for them before asking what toppings they want. Ronald McDonald must be shitting himself knowing he's up against that clown. Is this the end of the Mcflurry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When someone is THIS defensive when people ask GENUINE questions to someone whoโ€™s a self proclaimed SW advocate and makes money off them all.... it screams guilt to me.

Heโ€™s very obviously not on SW. itโ€™s insta SW like the bleeping rest of them who do their own versions of the plan. Aka restrict and binge. Itโ€™s eating disorder territory.

Reactions: 7
Don't give him any ideas ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Coming soon to a poundland near you...

Free inside is a recipe on how to recreate my famous half an easter egg of tooth decay...

please don't blame me if you get tit losses, I just make tit up as I go as I masquerade around yorkshire with my slaggy eggs and dodgy princess pamphlets pretending I do slimming world

*all recipes taken from my personal instagram so don't steal them ya bastards,

**all proceeds go to my mate jack towers seeing as we all tit in the same bucket.

***and remember, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that wants to jump on his latest post and tell everyone that the Range Rover he's plastering about Instagram isn't his?! Jesus wept, he really winds me up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Sorry this is unrelated to Harry prickard but I just read that lollie Goggler has been on here.i canโ€™t see whether she has her own thread SO. A couple of things Iโ€™m really confused about is 1) how the duck does she afford all the food from Waitrose, Asda, aldi, Lidl etc, and 2) she appears to not have a job... is she living off benefits or what? Iโ€™m not against anyone who is not working or is on benefits but come on, both her kids are at school and all she seems to do is buy tons of food, writes essays on insta ans goes to the gym!

Am I the only one that wants to jump on his latest post and tell everyone that the Range Rover he's plastering about Instagram isn't his?! Jesus wept, he really winds me up ๐Ÿ˜‚
He has nobody or nothing going on In his life so that is the best he can come up with for attention. He's trying to copy JTs mate stumpz but love him or loathe him stumpz has a very well paid trade under his belt, Prickard is a part time waiter with a jd seasonings code and a discount at princess planning to keep him company ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry this is unrelated to Harry prickard but I just read that lollie Goggler has been on here.i canโ€™t see whether she has her own thread SO. A couple of things Iโ€™m really confused about is 1) how the duck does she afford all the food from Waitrose, Asda, aldi, Lidl etc, and 2) she appears to not have a job... is she living off benefits or what? Iโ€™m not against anyone who is not working or is on benefits but come on, both her kids are at school and all she seems to do is buy tons of food, writes essays on insta ans goes to the gym!
Her thread is on the instagrammers page, scroll down to slimmingworldlolliegoggler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.