Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has nobody or nothing going on In his life so that is the best he can come up with for attention. He's trying to copy JTs mate stumpz but love him or loathe him stumpz has a very well paid trade under his belt, Prickard is a part time waiter with a jd seasonings code and a discount at princess planning to keep him company πŸ˜‚

Her thread is on the instagrammers page, scroll down to slimmingworldlolliegoggler
Silly me lmao! Thank you

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that wants to jump on his latest post and tell everyone that the Range Rover he's plastering about Instagram isn't his?! Jesus wept, he really winds me up πŸ˜‚
I saw this, he needs to get over himself. He posted that to show off, he could have just posted a pic with his cousin if that was the actual point of the photo, πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
Don't mind me, just going to leave this here...πŸ˜³πŸ™„
WTF yes just eat a sea of beige Harry ... thrown in a magical speedy apple that is Not repeat Not following the plan duck face

I'm busy compiling a dossier of evidence... He needs destroying.
Yes .... absolutely he does he’s the most lying insufferable prick ever

How does he not have time to post the actual healthy slimming world stuff but ALWAYS has time to post all the tit he eats constantly?! So infuriating how rude he is to people😀
What he actually means he can’t pretend a bit of lettuce is his own special recipe ... and he won’t earn any commission if he doesn’t post his Jd seasoning tit loaded recipes

Same goes to all of those childish desserts he makes, especially the half Easter egg shells he filled with squirty cream and covered in kiddies sweets. He has no imagination, no sophistication or any other of the qualities it takes to be a good foodie. And to think this nob was talking about opening his own cafe/bistro a few months ago he could have called it the happy world of harrybo, I'm sure the under 5s would have loved it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
That Range Rover picture though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I guess mummy and daddy decided not to put him on the insurance this time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also now the sun is out, his followers will have to put up with constant pictures of his legs and feet (anyone else thinks he needs to cut his toe nails asap? 🀒) with a bottle of fox tan in close range.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Also now the sun is out, his followers will have to put up with constant pictures of his legs and feet (anyone else thinks he needs to cut his toe nails asap? 🀒) with a bottle of fox tan in close range.
He always looks like he's covered himself in oil before taking those shots. Personally I think it is all of the frylight he gets through oozing out of his pores when he gets hot πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes either got a sponsorship with fox tan or hes after one..... although I cant see how a aussie company would sponsor someone in Yorkshire 🀣🀣
Also hes off on holiday soon. Well be flooded with pictures of his legs and manky feet with a vodka by the pool. (And probably another tit holiday tattoo)

He is blatantly ignoring questions on the Range Rover πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just admit it ain’t yours you’ve either borrowed it or rented it... a part time waiter with a jd seasonings commission wouldn’t be able to afford the insurance. twit.

Is he claiming credit for his poached eggs this morning πŸ€” or is he going to credit the chef at Ganton golf club? Hes not cropped out the branded plate enough 🀣🀣🀣
Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I noticed this too

I see he's took his bleeping relic of a nan out for dinner again...
Shirl’s lost a bit of weight
she must be following Harry’s SW plan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see he's took his bleeping relic of a nan out for dinner again...
You do have to wonder what's happened to the dear old girl. She obviously wasn't paying her way or raking in the sort of cash that greedy twisted freak was after.

She appears to have gone from hero to zero as far as her weasel of a grandson is concerned

In all honesty I hope Shirl is OK, he totally exploited her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him enough was enough. Who puts their Grandmother out there to be trolled and sent derogatory messages. He has no shame in his quest to be a SW hero. He seems to stop at nothing to get likes and publicity....... (what’s the betting Shirl now suddenly shows up on his gram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 9
He is blatantly ignoring questions on the Range Rover πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just admit it ain’t yours you’ve either borrowed it or rented it... a part time waiter with a jd seasonings commission wouldn’t be
I don’t know if anyone remembers but he did the same thing before he posted a picture of the front garden of where he works and people were asking if that’s his garden and he ignored the questions but liked the comments where people had said his garden was nice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone remembers but he did the same thing before he posted a picture of the front garden of where he works and people were asking if that’s his garden and he ignored the questions but liked the comments where people had said his garden was nice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Yes I remember he is such a twit πŸ˜‚

He always looks like he's covered himself in oil before taking those shots. Personally I think it is all of the frylight he gets through oozing out of his pores when he gets hot πŸ˜‚
Probs sprays himself with it and smells like his cheesy chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.