Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think he can’t get anymore annoying, he posts that he has ‘maintained’ his weight after stuffing boxes of chocolates! He can’t of gone to group and got weighed as he has chicken pox so would be contagious! So no proof yet again about his supposed ‘maintain’ status 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah good old shirl hasn’t appeared for a bit.

I’ve scrolled back to well over a year and there’s now SW certificates, books, stickers or HiFi bars. Does he do this at home!?

Sigh
Hopefully it is true what the experts say about men wearing tight jeans. It will mean that the obnoxious toad won't be able to breed and inflict future generations of his probably equally as obnoxious offsprings on the world.

Just when you think he can’t get anymore annoying, he posts that he has ‘maintained’ his weight after stuffing boxes of chocolates! He can’t of gone to group and got weighed as he has chicken pox so would be contagious! So no proof yet again about his supposed ‘maintain’ status 😂😂
Liar liar his skinnies are on fire (and hopefully he's in them 😂 ) One day he will get his just desserts and I hope I'm around to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't quite understand how he manages to eat all that food and still stay so slim. Portion control!

Reactions: 2
I got blocked last year but have a secret sly tattle account 🤭 so just had a nose,his still a complete bleep then nothing changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the vibe this kid does not work! He lives an extremely lazy / social / all about nothing life style.
This whole princess planning where he drives over 200 miles to help, i am 99% sure that he wont get paid an does it out of the goodness of his heart.
Literally wtf....

Wont be long til Princess Planning gets a tap from the ASA after the hinch saga. Posts for your own products even on a personal instagram still need to be hashtag with ad etc With Harry having been in the papers recently and now going to visit her he will be attracting more attention to her page

Reactions: 2
Wont be long til Princess Planning gets a tap from the ASA after the hinch saga. Posts for your own products even on a personal instagram still need to be hashtag with ad etc With Harry having been in the papers recently and now going to visit her he will be attracting more attention to her page
Princess planning is so far up everyone’s arse it blows my mind

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.