Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought he was really sweet to me and couldn't have been nicer but once I messaged him saying that I was having exactly the same tea as him and he sent me some strange photo of him eating a hashbrown 🤨 strange kid

You know what confuses me? Why has he put the 96 in his username when he was obivously born in 97 according to his age and when his birthday was 🤨 is he lying about his age aswell?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
At first I thought he was really sweet to me and couldn't have been nicer but once I messaged him saying that I was having exactly the same tea as him and he sent me some strange photo of him eating a hashbrown 🤨 strange kid

You know what confuses me? Why has he put the 96 in his username when he was obivously born in 97 according to his age and when his birthday was 🤨 is he lying about his age aswell?
Probably not that deep and the actual number he wanted was taken. I often just add random numbers

Reactions: 1
How is the remotely SW View attachment 23846
God, I feel sick looking at all the beige 🤮 Not even onplan 🤮

I too followed when I first joined Instagram but started seeing inconsistencies in his “journey” He posted a 3 month weight loss pic in March of 3 stone - twit was so thick he forgot to remove pics he posted in Jan when he was clearly not 3 stone heavier but the size he was claiming to be.

Does anyone remember BalconyGate last year? He posted videos of him jumping Balconies on holiday and when called out all his sheep were sticking up for him - immature c*** 🤬

SW should be ashamed allowing him to use their brand the way he does.

Reactions: 6

I too followed when I first joined Instagram but started seeing inconsistencies in his “journey” He posted a 3 month weight loss pic in March of 3 stone - twit was so thick he forgot to remove pics he posted in Jan when he was clearly not 3 stone heavier but the size he was claiming to be.

Does anyone remember BalconyGate last year? He posted videos of him jumping Balconies on holiday and when called out all his sheep were sticking up for him - immature c*** 🤬

Yup I remember this.. he is very stupid but I believe everything he posts is for attention good or bad he does it for the likes and the comments

Reactions: 1
He’s so irresponsible! His grated potato pizza base 🤮 🤮 🤮 Just vile! And they way he chugs vodka on his Instagram stories like it’s water, I wouldn’t want my teenage son or daughter following him if they were his age on a slimming world journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He often posts photos of him bloating his stomach or bending over, and then new photos.

I want to see the SW diary of him losing 8 stone.

Reactions: 5
Which crime did you commit against rat boy? So far we’ve heard of folk being blocked for discussing burnt sausages and gluten free rolls 😂
I may have called him s twit in giving out false info on SW

Isn’t slimming world meant to be 1/3rd as speed so veg/salad etc. Why is everything. Literally everything on his feed beige. Like mixing a mushroom in your curry isn’t a third Harry?!
They always come up with the crap that you dont need 1/3 on the same plate nonsense 😴🤬

The only pic he has to claim is 8 stone weight loss is the one when his a teenager with puppy fat,why cang had post proper pics for compartment? Oh that's right because he never bleeping lost it the lying cock womble

Yup I remember this.. he is very stupid but I believe everything he posts is for attention good or bad he does it for the likes and the comments
I was kinda hoping he'd fall 😁 now that would be brilliant viewing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.