Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s now in the paper, if his head gets any bigger 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ (Wouldn’t let me upload the image for some reason)
Nooooooo!!! Enough! He doesn’t even show the SW certificates or his bloody book! Just his manky chicken pox and dinners.

&& Sophie Jude as well who promotes skinny coffee!

Reactions: 1
Just seen his post about a burger and chips he ate last night, now complaining of throwing up because his head hurts, seriously, my hubby had chicken pox as an adult and he certainly could not of eaten a greasy takeaway, what does he expect!
Probably food poisoning from his dirty takeaway 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a weird, crappy combination! Seriously how many people have baked beans with salad.

My stomach is churning at the thoughts of it. And is there any particular reason why these Muppets have their baked beans or spaghetti hoops in separate bowls on their plates irrelevant of what they are having with them???
I do 😂😂 baked bean jacket potato with salad

Reactions: 6
Nooooooo!!! Enough! He doesn’t even show the SW certificates or his bloody book! Just his manky chicken pox and dinners.

&& Sophie Jude as well who promotes skinny coffee!
It probably isn't even chicken pox it's blocked pores from all that grease trying to escape from his unhealthy body. 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anybody seen Trev Pickards "picky tea" because he wasn't feeling hungry? Three sausages, two eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans, Jesus Christ if that is him not feeling hungry I'd hate to see his tea on a day that he is.
I am absolutely howling at this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Only reason he exploits his Nan as he wanted her to be as famous as David Cyril, that cute IG old man SWer!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely spot on there, he must be gutted that her account didn’t take off as much as he hoped for maximum explanation of his old nan
Yeah good old shirl hasn’t appeared for a bit.

I’ve scrolled back to well over a year and there’s now SW certificates, books, stickers or HiFi bars. Does he do this at home!?

Sigh

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.