Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and towers are complete knobs!!

I feel towers is worse though!! Hes a uglier version of Harry!! People were horrible to me when I commented on his post about his go find me for the tummy tuck!! I still can not believe people gave their money towards that, he has a very luxurious life style designer clothes, weekends drinking and eating out, numerous holidays abroad- if you want it you can bloody well save for it just because you have thousands of followers dont abuse that!!!! Plus he will be fat again soon he had already put some back on!!
He buys expensive BMW’s etc , surely you would prioritise your money. Does he still live with mum!? When he started losing weight he had a gf but once he got to target she was gone .

Reactions: 8
There is no way he’s lost 8 stone. I don’t understand how people can follow him and not realise this! Carbytobarbie posted a while ago about his SW book, he’d posted a pic of it with all the stickers you get for losing a stone, 2 stone etc but all the stickers were brand new - someone pointed out you can buy the stickers on eBay so that’s clearly what he’d done! He swiftly deleted it anyway 😄
Has he ever actually declared his starting weight and current weight? This would be a start as many do and this would prove how much his actually lost

Reactions: 3
Him and towers are complete knobs!!

I feel towers is worse though!! Hes a uglier version of Harry!! People were horrible to me when I commented on his post about his go find me for the tummy tuck!! I still can not believe people gave their money towards that, he has a very luxurious life style designer clothes, weekends drinking and eating out, numerous holidays abroad- if you want it you can bloody well save for it just because you have thousands of followers dont abuse that!!!! Plus he will be fat again soon he had already put some back on!!
So true! All the takeaways alone that jack and Harry have could fund his surgery! They have both let it get to their head they both think they are big celebs because their followers blow smoke up their arses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Towers will be like many of the other slimming world accounts who have had a tummy tuck and then go on to put nearly all of it back on!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow him or towers I don’t want to add to them thinking they are famous. I like to have a look at Harry to see how much he can make me cringe and it’s a lot. What’s with him and princess planning it’s very strange she’s old enough to be his granny. He has no male friends it’s all girls. They maybe find him funny I guess.
I think she must be a family friend or something I’m sure he posted a pic of her holding him as a toddler, I want to know if he works or what he does as he seems to have time in the mornings to make big cooked breakfast and I’m sure he goes to a mid week daytime weigh in?

Wasn't there a rumour the BBC are making a documentary on him and that's where he got the massive donation from? They made out it was some sheikh though
I heard something similar that there was a large anonymous donor on his crowd funding page and its actually his bbc fee for the interview he did that apparently they weren’t allowed to pay him for? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows if that’s true I remember when the page was set up he was saying he wasn’t comfortable with it and didn’t want people to pay for it, obviously ok with it now though!

Last edited:
Ohhh what happened? I'm still triggered that I couldn't get any GF rolls for two months 😂

Also someone needs to quote him that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels every single time he posts a Mcdonalds pic etc. Little cretin.
I just did. Got blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute vile gobshite this one, with even worse followers. Carby called him out big time with his loss lies - he posted a side by side pic a few weeks ago apparently Jan vs. March but the posts on his timeline caught him out as lying about that. How bleeping stupid can you get. I’m also convinced he lies on the weekly about how much he loses and gains, & probably takes laxatives & does all sorts of dodgy shite. & people are influenced by him, clearly. Urgh.

Reactions: 11
It’s so dishonest to be having this surgery paid for by gulliable people and then posting plates of epic proportions! DIsgraceful!

Reactions: 5
Oh look, it’s Jack’s Chinese!

I mean, Chinese can be at least a semi healthy takeaway - all that is is all the deep fried tit off the menu. Also, maybe it’s a southerner thing but I have never ever understood why you would get chips with a Chinese 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean, Chinese can be at least a semi healthy takeaway - all that is is all the deep fried tit off the menu. Also, maybe it’s a southerner thing but I have never ever understood why you would get chips with a Chinese 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nope definitely not a southern thing

That towers annoys me, its his own fault that he gained all that weight. And what mother allows their child to get that fat! Go fund me pages are for people that have gone through horrendous experiences that were absolutely not their fault. He clearly has no money though he only works part time in a shop drives a old beaten up car. He should get a full time job and work for his surgery!

Reactions: 10
I’m in agreement. He’s hoping someone will pick him up to be a PT. He has such an unhealthy relationship with food,
I would be concerned about him taking on any such role.
I feel the tide is now turning against him.

Anyway back to HP...he’s been rather quiet! thought he was ‘on it’ until 6am!!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.