harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there's 5 stone between these 2 photos 😂
I honestly think he's taking the piss. How could anyone believe there's 5 stone difference in those photos! Its probably from the same bloody holiday, the other pic is just yet again a bad angle! Wake up sheeple

Reactions: 3
Nothing about it makes me think I must get one. But I wonder how you get on buying other brand chocolates and reselling them in your own branding🤔

Reactions: 1
Nothing about it makes me think I must get one. But I wonder how you get on buying other brand chocolates and reselling them in your own branding🤔
Very true 🤔🤔 She’s done so many posts about new companies “stealing” her designs but yet she uses branded chocolate herself?

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s very close with Harry which I don’t really understand 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like her page for inspiration but she’s been doing it for years and has only lost 3 stone!! She’s stopped sharing her weight loss now just her food pictures
That’s a shame, I thought she was one of the good ones.

I noticed that - I guess that’s the problem with social media, you’re only going to see what people want you to see. Her meals look delicious though (I love meal inspiration after following SW for so long) unlike Prickards.

The thing is with him you can’t even say he’s classic diet culture with his on plan off plan mentality because he’s never bloody on plan 😂

That’s a shame, I thought she was one of the good ones.

I noticed that - I guess that’s the problem with social media, you’re only going to see what people want you to see. Her meals look delicious though (I love meal inspiration after following SW for so long) unlike Prickards.
Absolutely I’m a big fan of her food but clearly it’s not enough for her and she seems very active too! I think she must eat a lot that she doesn’t share, she’s admitted to having a big sweet tooth

Absolutely I’m a big fan of her food but clearly it’s not enough for her and she seems very active too! I think she must eat a lot that she doesn’t share, she’s admitted to having a big sweet tooth
I think her food looks great and, if you’re following the SW plan, her page is good for meal ideas. I’m overlooking her friendship with Prickard 😝

Reactions: 2
I think her food looks great and, if you’re following the SW plan, her page is good for meal ideas. I’m overlooking her friendship with Prickard 😝
Yeah agree! She has a well paid job so not sure why she plugs PP, has amazing meals and comes across very smart too, god knows why she’s friends with him

Having a sweet tooth she's chosen the worst sort of career, there's only so much temptation you can resist.

It would be a bit like me opening a crisp factory, I'd eat all the profits 😂

Having a sweet tooth she's chosen the worst sort of career, there's only so much temptation you can resist.

It would be a bit like me opening a crisp factory, I'd eat all the profits 😂
I teach cookery to kids and do kids parties - I’ll never be slim at the rate 😂

• Haha
I couldn't work in the food industry on any level, I've got enough problems having to have a fridge in the house 😂
Oddly enough I’ve worked in catering for years and being around food at work doesn’t bother me at all. It’s the late night snacking 🤐

Yeah she’s very close with Harry which I don’t really understand 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like her page for inspiration but she’s been doing it for years and has only lost 3 stone!! She’s stopped sharing her weight loss now just her food pictures
She doesn’t share her weightlosses these days because she doesn’t lose anything 🙈 she shared them for a while and it was a gain every week so she suddenly stopped sharing! Doesn’t surprise me that she struggles though, whilst her meals look nice she does have a tit load of sweetener/sugar filled deserts which whilst within Syns are still so unhealthy! She seems to be addicted to sugar and hasn’t addressed that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.