Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing to add, I don’t even know why he irritates me SO MUCH but I can’t stand the budget Bowie, or his fans.

every time I see him I get irrationally angry because he seems to be able to do no wrong 😂
I also want to put him in a shower and cut his hair because he looks in need of a good wash!

he’s now whispering on a bleeping calm app and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Humour me it’s been a long year 😑 am I alone 😂
am I dying on this hill alone.
I am laughing at the budget Bowie part. What a great way to describe him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am laughing at the budget Bowie part. What a great way to describe him.
hes soooooooo quirky and original 🤐

Harry styles.
tick the box woke.
Presents himself as the smashed avocado and sourdough of the music industry when in reality he’s a dairylea dunker and an easy peel satsuma. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't like manufactured boy bands period. Shows like The X Factor and BGT have helped ruin the music scene over the last decade, creating a landscape of blandness. I long for the next revolution in music - like Punk Rock, but without the spitting!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t be arsed with him at all. His music isn’t even good.

Reactions: 11
I have nothing to add, I don’t even know why he irritates me SO MUCH but I can’t stand the budget Bowie, or his fans.

every time I see him I get irrationally angry because he seems to be able to do no wrong 😂
I also want to put him in a shower and cut his hair because he looks in need of a good wash!

he’s now whispering on a bleeping calm app and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Humour me it’s been a long year 😑 am I alone 😂
am I dying on this hill alone.
Thank you for this thread, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thinks he’s an over rated knob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oddly specific, but he looks like he has dirt under his nails 🥴

and i cba with how he only pops up on twitter/instagram to stay "show kindness, love H" does the bare minimum and fans fawn over him like he's the second coming of christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i see no one has really mentioned harry's relationship with olivia wilde. i gotta be honest, that took me by surprise lol.. 15 year old would've never believed harry & 13 from house would be in a relationship almost 10 years later.

Reactions: 2
I really liked him during 1D and I tried so hard to like him when he went solo but the fact that he’s so manufactured puts me off, it’s like we can’t get to know the real him and don’t really get much from him like the others (e.g. Louis goes live a lot, Louis and Niall tweet fans a lot) - in that sense I find him arrogant, like he thinks he’s something better. The narrative in-fandom (I still follow a lot of harry stans from my 1D days) is that he doesn’t use social media because of Larry which tbh I think is a tit excuse and it’s just his fans trying to cling onto something rather than realise he doesn’t like them that much 🥴 - yes the Larry Stylinson thing may have hurt him and his r’ship with Louis, yes that’s awful but that doesn’t mean he can’t give back to the people who are giving him money - Louis does, so surely the point about Larry is moot. I just, I don’t get what his fans get from him 😆 maybe it’s a crappy reflection of me, maybe I need too much from people to stay interested 😆

I do have a few of his songs in my playlist though, I thought maybe that’d help me like him more - it hasn’t. I do like his songs. And his voice. Just not him. 😅😬 Or at least not this manufactured version of him anyway.

Also, IME his fandom are the nastiest most toxic people I’ve ever been around, so much for treating people with kindness.

As for Larry, meh, and I say that as a huge Larry shipper back in the day. I don’t have the time or the energy to care who’s sleeping with who. I don’t agree with those who take it to Harry/Louis and their families, that’s wrong, but equally in recent years I haven’t really seen much of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t mind his music but his transparent act of being a gender nonconformist is really wearing thin IMO. 🙄 it’s totally not a bit genuine and it made me HOWL that idiots in the media were praising him for wearing a Claire’s accessories feather boa with his suit recently 🙄 the whole “is he or isn’t he gay” bullshit is really annoying too.... who bleeping cares 🤷🏼‍♀️ There have been lots and lots of men in the public eye wearing platforms/heels, flamboyant clothing and nail polish since before this idiot was born so it’s not like he’s doing anything groundbreaking 🙄🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t with the fans...... I need to look away but since I’ve started this I can’t stop seeing how crazy they are!!! I don’t think there is any other BTEC superstar who gets this much attention for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

it’s that damn calm ad it’s driving me to hatred it’s not normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's a very good looking lad, if he wasn't he'd get less fuss over him. He's not a remarkable singer or actor.

Reactions: 3
The whole TPWK/be kind movement has put people beyond any kind of criticism. We’ve reached a point where saying things along the lines “I wasn’t a fan of that song” or “the outfit X wore to X award show wasn’t nice” or “I was disappointed by the performance on tv last night” labels you a vicious nasty bully.

As for Harry’s lack of interaction with fans it’s appalling(It’s not just him there are others) would it really be the worst thing in world if he went live once in a while for a chat and Q&A... I wouldn’t even care if the questions were pre submitted by fans and vetted by management first. Listening parties where he makes an appearance and chats with people... just something.

as a former 1d stan in their heyday, he was really good looking in 2014/2015 when he had the whole rocker thing going on. tbf he's always looked like a frog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally!!! Just a genuinely awful person. Everything about him and his whole “brand” is so fake and disconnected from his fans. Can anyone remember when he tweeted about Black Lives Matter and included a personalised link so that he received revenue (£) from it. Awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t see the attraction, everywhere I look there are people obsessing over how “insanely attractive” he is and that he’s one of the best looking men on the planet?!? Each to their own but I just don’t get it at all, finding it hard to understand the thought process behind it lol

Thank you for this thread it is very much needed.How long can Harry keep up with this super woke act.

Reactions: 4
Also why is he always flying around or running in music videos, do you ever just sit down mate chill the f out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched any of his videos but going to have a look now. I see Phoebe Waller Bridge was in one of his videos 😑 used to like her as well but she has now gone down in my estimation!

Reactions: 2