Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his crowd interactions. Last night he told a guy 'we love a short king.' He knows all the fandom lingo, yet has this undeserved reputation for being cold and aloof with fans just because he doesn't come on twitter and reply to tweets.
I love how he updated us when he found his lion ring despite him saying he doesn’t like to use social media because of how toxic it is🥹🥹he defo has someone informing him of the trends associated with him on tiktok because he’s started to join in with our struggle to memorise the Cinema bridge😭😭

Reactions: 3
I love how he updated us when he found his lion ring despite him saying he doesn’t like to use social media because of how toxic it is🥹🥹he defo has someone informing him of the trends associated with him on tiktok because he’s started to join in with our struggle to memorise the Cinema bridge😭😭
Yes, and he posted a pic of a leaping deer next to a photo of himself jumping. His apology for cancelling three shows was also heartfelt.

Love this pic! 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
He’s on the cover of Grazia - don’t think there’s an interview in there but I haven’t read it yet

That’s amazing 🥰 I can’t believe someone hit his eye with a skittle last night! Poor guy… just don’t understand why people throw things on stage!! He was joking on Pauli’s instagram live commenting he was going to wear an eye patch tonight 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get people who throw food as well. It’s gross. Imagine doing your job and someone is throwing chicken nuggets and skittles at you.

Reactions: 10
That’s amazing 🥰 I can’t believe someone hit his eye with a skittle last night! Poor guy… just don’t understand why people throw things on stage!! He was joking on Pauli’s instagram live commenting he was going to wear an eye patch tonight 😅
Omg was he actually watching Pauli and commenting? 😭 😭 That is so adorable I love their onstage fun

I just don’t get people who throw food as well. It’s gross. Imagine doing your job and someone is throwing chicken nuggets and skittles at you.
Honestly, it’s disgusting! I feel so bad for him… imagine how he must feel! It was happening in one of my concerts when I was on the first few rows but people around the girls doing it nearly hit them so they stopped 😅

Omg was he actually watching Pauli and commenting? 😭 😭 That is so adorable I love their onstage fun
They are the cutest together 🥹

Attachments

This may be complete nonsense as I'm not 100% sure if they're linked or not. It's also quite vague 😂

Harrys personal photographer said that he's now working on the Speed set now that tour has finished.
Now, I don't know whether that means Harry is or just him personally. But as his job role is Harry's photographer, to me that means Harry is.
To me I took it that Harry is going to be in/part of the new Speed film.

Again, it's not really of interest. Take from it what you will. But thought I'd put it out there 😂

I don’t think this was some kind of PR relationship. The movie would have got a lot of attention anyway considering how famous Harry is and of course due to Florence’s background.
As for her being a beard, he’s already been linked to many famous women. Why should he choose to use a woman with two children who apparently left her partner for Harry. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s interested in men too but why choose such a problematic beard.

I don’t think this was some kind of PR relationship. The movie would have got a lot of attention anyway considering how famous Harry is and of course due to Florence’s background.
As for her being a beard, he’s already been linked to many famous women. Why should he choose to use a woman with two children who apparently left her partner for Harry. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s interested in men too but why choose such a problematic beard.
Perhaps cos the conspiracy that he’s gay is in fact just a conspiracy and multi-gender attraction and two people working together and then dating exists😉😉I’m not believing the articles yet anyway as I was clowning at the rumours they broke up during the DWD premiere

Exactly. And why have a beard and make it crystal clear that you're bisexual with all the rainbow flags and refusing to label. The relationship has brought both of them appalling publicity and actual hate campaigns. It was definitely real.

Exactly. And why have a beard and make it crystal clear that you're bisexual with all the rainbow flags and refusing to label. The relationship has brought both of them appalling publicity and actual hate campaigns. It was definitely real.
But darling, there’s people on this website who are definitely in the industry and definitely know that Harry is a gay man who has never felt attraction towards a woman in his life!!!😉😉😉

Reactions: 1
But darling, there’s people on this website who are definitely in the industry and definitely know that Harry is a gay man who has never felt attraction towards a woman in his life!!!😉😉😉
Louis is also gay. #confirmed by insiders. 💙💚 😉

• Haha
Honestly I’d bet money that Olivia and Harry are still happily together and this is all an out of hand rumour

i don’t think i believe that they are still together. olivia always has her tags turned off. the day the bua dropped her tag is on and it’s full of “harry and olivia break up” when past break up rumours have come out her tags remained fully off. i don’t know?? i got the full ick about them when it came out only a few days ago that olivia’s kids see harry as an older brother, doesn’t help with the rumours of olivia talking about how young he is too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6