Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing to the fact that is half octopus on the video when that’s what the haters call a Olivia on twitter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m laughing to the fact that is half octopus on the video when that’s what the haters call a Olivia on twitter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never mind, I think it’s a squid, not an octopus πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I loved the video, it was so camp :ROFLMAO: I want to see inside his brain and how he comes up with these concepts lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh to have been a fly on the wall in the meeting where the idea was pitched to him/he pitched the idea :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welll i watched my policeman and oh baby that finger in the mouth... Harry baby i know you are absolute filth. Urgh i just want him all over me you know! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So excited for it to come out on Prime so I can watch it whenever I want :love: :love: however my mum wants to watch it with me.......

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Uh oh... Harry is super talented and an amazing entertainer. But... Seems like any artist that explodes...

I hate to say... This new video seems to represent him a bit. 🫀

Reactions: 1
Omg he dressed as Danny from Grease for Harryween!!!! This man never disappoints. He knows how much I love a greaserπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Sorry to be vulgar but the things this did to my 🐱🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That outfit is actually better than a lot of the outfits on this tour! He looks good.

Reactions: 4