Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the absolute Christmas classic ‘My Policeman’ with my mum - her first time seeing it. She loved it😁😁 Merry Christmas harries🥰🥰🎄🎄

Reactions: 4
Queen Anne providing the goods !!! I will volunteer to be Harry's partner on this family walk if nobody else will??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see him spending time with his family. He has had a busy year, he deserves a break.

Reactions: 5
Do you guys find it odd that he hasn’t changed a single thing? How can it STILL be love on tour 3 years later, the stage is the same, the outfits are still the same. I love harry but isn’t he getting bored with it being the same thing every night?

Reactions: 7
They do seem to be milking it. Although they did change the names of the VIP areas, it feels like the longest running tour ever.

Do you guys find it odd that he hasn’t changed a single thing? How can it STILL be love on tour 3 years later, the stage is the same, the outfits are still the same. I love harry but isn’t he getting bored with it being the same thing every night?
Tbf these shows in LA again are the rescheduled ones from when he was ill a few months ago. So he wouldn’t be playing there again if that didn’t happen. The set lists for the tour in other regions like Latin America have been different and I think it’s pretty evident he just really enjoys being on stage the most in his job tbh. Other artists would probably prefer to do interviews or radio shows in place of that but he seems the opposite.

Off to a Harry Styles night tonight💃🏻💃🏻 (if I don’t fall asleep first) hope it’s as good as the Taylor Swift ones

• Heart
I’d like to see him change up the set list a bit. Obviously he was promoting Harry’s House last year, but surely now he could do more songs from the first two albums.

Reactions: 4
If he stops singing Little Freak before I hear it live my heart will actually be broken
I’m so excited to hopefully hear little freak live in June, it’s one of my favourites! 😍 I don’t think he will change the set list/ scenarios much tbh

Sooo have we all seen the new ‘leave America’ thing? I know it’s a joke, whatever. But him playing into it and saying ‘never leave America’ just why?? I KNOW it’s not that deep, but 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 3
American Harries are so lucky, I’m jealous 😅 and now there’s talk about the Vegas residency as well! It seems like this tour is never ending.
He look so good last night though 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3