Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I saw Harry on Saturday night - I am a menopausal 47 year old mother of two and I need to tell you, it was the BEST night of my LIFE! He was AMAZING!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to say, Harry's album was brilliant and he was a deserving winner, he doesn't "owe" Beyonce shit, her fan base are so toxic.

She's a great artist, her voice is unbelievably beautiful but her albums aren't exciting. Harry's album was refreshing and different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Also if you look in the credits of the MV, it says 'made with love by a creative team from Ukraine' 🥺 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 15

babynice

Beyoncé is an extremely talented and versatile woman, but that doesn’t mean she has to win every single award and those who beat her should be shamed.

I honestly don’t know what all the fuss is about. She has won 32 Grammys. To be honest Harry will never even come close to that. Why not let him have his moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I was beside myself when Harry sang Best Song Ever last night, I’m such a 1D fan 😭
I lost my shit, I’d been telling my husband all day he was gonna sing it and he was all smug like “no he won’t” so when it started playing i was like I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!

He couldn’t understand why I was insisting on watching the live stream, kept saying “you’ve been to the show already, you’ll just spend all day tomorrow watching tiktoks of it anyway???” Ummmm yeah but that’s not the point is it. Then he was trying to get me to turn it off when he went off before the encore. Genuinely considering a divorce x

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ciaranicola

I see people speculating this is a wee sneak of the rumoured documentary. I hope so!!
I can totally see a Harry Styles documentary dropping Christmas eve/st. Stephens day.
It would be the perfect post christmas pick me up. I'm already picturing myself in my fluffy pj's, box of roses all cosy on the couch. If you see this Harry that would be my preference. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 13

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I’m glad he felt the need to credit the women artists who so deserved to be nominated for Artist of the Year alongside the men. The genderless categories to cater to a minority have proven to be detrimental to the talented girls who deserve recognition. Of course inclusivity is so important but not at the expense of women.

• Heart

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Just seen this on tiktok this morning. Oh I really do hope it is HS4!!

Also I saw some videos of James corden at the Italy show. I have to say Harry's friendship with him is Harry's only Red flag for me. James corden is repeatedly reported to be a horrible person from multiple sources. I just can't put them together in my mind as friends as harry is so lovely and kind!

Attachments

• Heart