Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease is my favourite film (I went to see the West End show on Friday night actually) so :love::love::love:

Reactions: 2
I finally got round to watching DWD and I quite liked it. Yes it was a bit predictable but it wasn’t a bad film. I’ve seen much worse. I though Harry did ok. I think the off screen drama didn’t help and it probably would have gotten better reviews if people were looking at it as a stand alone film rather than this thing that was surrounded by the drama with the director/cast members.
I’ve got that damn tune stuck in my head too!!! 😂

I cant say im surprised Harry’s had to cancel a few shows. No idea how he does it every night for years on end. I’m 50/50 on whether it’s very clean living or drugs 😂

He sounds devastated to cancel, I hope he’s taking care of himself. The amount of times he was ill during 1d but pushed through anyway :cry:

(Also he’s explicitly said when he’s touring he goes cold turkey so not really sure how you can’t to that conclusion)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harry must be exhausted from all the shows, no wonder he’s not well!

Saw My Policeman and thought he was much better in it than DWD.

Reactions: 4
He sounds devastated to cancel, I hope he’s taking care of himself. The amount of times he was ill during 1d but pushed through anyway :cry:

(Also he’s explicitly said when he’s touring he goes cold turkey so not really sure how you can’t to that conclusion)
He genuinely loves what he does but you can tell when he’s in the mood to do a show and when he’s feeling under the weather and probably needs to be in bed💞💞why is the thought of him feeling rotten making me so sad though hahahahaha

Reactions: 4
I love his crowd interactions. Last night he told a guy 'we love a short king.' He knows all the fandom lingo, yet has this undeserved reputation for being cold and aloof with fans just because he doesn't come on twitter and reply to tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just finished watching My Policeman.
I really enjoyed it!

The reviews weren't great so was a bit skeptical