Harry Pickard #9 Was he following SW plan? Appears to have morphed into Cesar Millan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ have jd seasonings summoned him with a pentangle of chicken rub?

so he's rejoined, will he ressurect the fake 8st loss to suck in a few more people?

this pic was was from december 2021

Screenshot_20220121-120242_Instagram.jpg

this pic was june 2021

Screenshot_20220121-120358_Instagram.jpg

he looks no different but has 2.5st to lose?

Reactions: 6
I was blocked and ill never understand why 😒 absolutely deverstated.. no way is he 2.5 stone heavier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a fecking hypocrite !!
All that 'calorie counting is the way forward' nonsense - idiot
Back to the piles of huge , beige food it is then !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's always baffled me with his weight this one...is he missing making money off his insta followers so faking weight gain to start getting money again?

Reactions: 9
So he didn't actually lose 8st in the past then?!
no he didnt... not a chance.

these are from his old profile that is still on instagram as he cannot get it removed πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ harryyy123 if you wanna search for it..

he claims there is 5 stone difference between these pics, NOT A bleeping CHANCE.

Screenshot_20220122-054307_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-054249_Gallery.jpg

he claims these are his trousers
Screenshot_20210213-063937_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-054548_Gallery.jpg

when infact they belong to this fella

Screenshot_20220122-054621_Gallery.jpg

this is his brother.

Screenshot_20220122-054606_Gallery.jpg

this isn't weightloss... its puberty.

He is such a bleeping bullshitter, asking him for advice would be like asking harold shipman for an appointment at his surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

these are from his old profile that is still on instagram as he cannot get it removed πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ harryyy123 if you wanna search for it..

he claims there is 5 stone difference between these pics, NOT A bleeping CHANCE.

View attachment 1006567
View attachment 1006571

View attachment 1006576

View attachment 1006568

View attachment 1006570

this is his brother.

View attachment 1006569

He is such a bleeping bullshitter, asking him for advice would be like asking harold shipman for an appointment at his surgery.
Petition for @Damocles to assist Sue Gray in her No10 investigations πŸ˜‚
nothing gets past you, love it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1006567
View attachment 1006571

View attachment 1006576

View attachment 1006568

View attachment 1006570

this is his brother.

View attachment 1006569

THAT'S INSANE πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So the only 8 stone he's lost is the same 1 or 2 he puts on after all the booze and keeps losing again? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THAT'S INSANE πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So the only 8 stone he's lost is the same 1 or 2 he puts on after all the booze and keeps losing again? πŸ˜‚
ok he could stage the old photos etc, but he’s standing at SlimmingWorld with those jeans. Surely the consultant knew his starting weight & size on day 1?

Reactions: 3
ok he could stage the old photos etc, but he’s standing at SlimmingWorld with those jeans. Surely the consultant knew his starting weight & size on day 1?
I don't think it was ever confirmed by someone at SW that he lost 8 stone. From what I can remember he had fake certificates too. He probably did lose a couple of stone but not 8 like he claims on instagram

If he had genuinely lost 8 stone his starting pics would see him looking like his brother. He's a tall lad too so can carry the extra lbs. I don't believe it at all

Reactions: 5
lets take a trip down memory lane...

Screenshot_20220123-072200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-072341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-072509_Gallery.jpg

this is my fave tho, when coronavirus cancelled his cruise with nanny... I was PISSING MYSELF doing this one 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Screenshot_20220123-072225_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
absolutely no mention of him doing the rumer morley thing on his page anymore, shes even deleted him from hers...

devious creosote coloured bleep.

well he wont be changing his name back to harrypickard96_sw cause I've just nabbed it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
absolutely no mention of him doing the rumer morley thing on his page anymore, shes even deleted him from hers...

devious creosote coloured bleep.

well he wont be changing his name back to harrypickard96_sw cause I've just nabbed it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Red pant picture with her tagged is still there

Reactions: 1