Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's off for an interview or important meeting, I hope he starts many a sentence with "I aren't..." and they laugh him out of the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said other day he’d be off to the races, such a predictable tosspot…..knew he’d wear the belt and my god I thought check patterns had straight lines those trousers are straining at the seams I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
York races… not even that classy. Come on Harry P, show yourself ACTUAL upmarket

Reactions: 5
So I saw him at work this morning, he works at the cafe of the golf club I've just started going to. I would use the name 'club' loosely as its just a driving range with a small 9 hole course, nothing fancy or exclusive at all! He got right mardy when we asked for our drinks to go because they were taking so long

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I saw him at work this morning, he works at the cafe of the golf club I've just started going to. I would use the name 'club' loosely as its just a driving range with a small 9 hole course, nothing fancy or exclusive at all! He got right mardy when we asked for our drinks to go because they were taking so long
Did he have his gucci belt on?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the hell does he fund his life style working in a cafe 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.