Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to his friend Izzy? She seemed really sweet. She was an SW consultant and the last time I was on her account she was struggling to get back to her target. I think she’d also just got a puppy but this was at least a year ago, probably more.
She had a new account that is private and I think she has deleted her SW account as I can’t find it on my following list. The last I saw of her she was leaving slimming world to do something else.

She had a new account that is private and I think she has deleted her SW account as I can’t find it on my following list. The last I saw of her she was leaving slimming world to do something else.
I think she gained quite a bit of the weight back, and took a step back from social media. Yet another example of how Slimming World doesn’t seem to work long term. People actually need educating about a calorie deficit, TDEE, and nutrition, not made up bollocks about syns, healthy extras and “free” foods. I wish her well though and hope she finds a way back to where she was. She seemed genuine and didn’t plug adverts every five minutes.

Reactions: 14
This is my Sunday dinner, Carrot and Swede mash, baby corn, tender stem broccoli, runner beans, braised beef, Linda Mccartney sausages for stuffing and roast potatoes...not a hint of fry light in sight!! Also..lots Of lovely speed and totally free

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Justice for his Yorkshire pudding tins for being coated in fry light and cremated every weekend ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, you don't have the app to check? Well I do, and I did...and yes, as ever the ronseal coloured one is lying again.View attachment 435431

ONE slice is a healthy extra choice.

here is the one I use from asda, notice how it says 3..
View attachment 435432

It's like the other week, posts saying he's got some new yoghurts but didn't know if they were from morrisons or asda..of course he knows, he just likes to feel superior that he's found something nobody else has..and thats him all over isn't it, always gotta be the best. Gotta have more followers than anyone else, gotta have lost more weight than anyone else.

He thinks his tit doesn't stink, well let me tell you it does..and I can bleeping smell it from here.
Thats not what he used though? He has said he used mild cheese slices and on the picture they are cheese singles. What you’ve put is clearly slices of mature cheddar, as in full slices. Which are not the same. So yes, he probably is correct

Reactions: 4
This turd has lost 2.5lb in total since August but yet seems to think nobody can look that back that far and work out it’s not 1 stone 8lb he thinks he’s lost!!

Reactions: 10
Thats not what he used though? He has said he used mild cheese slices and on the picture they are cheese singles. What you’ve put is clearly slices of mature cheddar, as in full slices. Which are not the same. So yes, he probably is correct
My Mistake, He's Still A Lying Bastard 👍

it was like the time he used a "triple sliced burger bun" as his healthy extra b choice. There isn't such a thing, he used the bottom of another bun to make it 3 slices.

He Is DANGEROUS.

I'd love to know the number of lbs he's cost people who take his practices as gospel but have had again on the scales that week... not that sw care tho, he's made them more £'s...

I think she gained quite a bit of the weight back, and took a step back from social media. Yet another example of how Slimming World doesn’t seem to work long term. People actually need educating about a calorie deficit, TDEE, and nutrition, not made up bollocks about syns, healthy extras and “free” foods. I wish her well though and hope she finds a way back to where she was. She seemed genuine and didn’t plug adverts every five minutes.
it does work, if done properly 👍I'm proof of that.

I say that, It's almost easter and it seems the usual trend of buying easter eggs and filling them with as much chocolate as humanly possible has started again. Not once in the last 2 years have I thought "ooh, lets put as much chocolate as possible inside more chocolate". It was too much chocolate that made me a 28 stone fat bleep in the first place 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Those cheese singles... I was cleaning the oven last week and I was like what is that?! I do clean it pretty regularly but there was what looked like molten florescent wax on the bottom, it took all my strength to scrape it off then on closer inspection I realised it was melted what we call ‘plastic cheese’ from the last time I made burgers which was in January 😂😂 it can’t be good for your insides if it stays in the oven basically intact all that time 🤣 Hazza does seem to consume a lot of them, maybe this explains a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how he loses so much weight every week. It’s physically impossible to lose that much unless he’s absolutely starving himself everyday. To lose 1lb of fat every week you have to be in a 3500 calorie deficit. So if he’s lost 3lb he’s telling me he’s been in a 10500 deficit ? Yeah bleeping right

I’d love to know how he loses so much weight every week. It’s physically impossible to lose that much unless he’s absolutely starving himself everyday. To lose 1lb of fat every week you have to be in a 3500 calorie deficit. So if he’s lost 3lb he’s telling me he’s been in a 10500 deficit ? Yeah bleeping right
Suppose if you stand on the scales with a bag of flour for your before weight, you’re always going to drop the lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Mistake, He's Still A Lying Bastard 👍

it was like the time he used a "triple sliced burger bun" as his healthy extra b choice. There isn't such a thing, he used the bottom of another bun to make it 3 slices.

He Is DANGEROUS.

I'd love to know the number of lbs he's cost people who take his practices as gospel but have had again on the scales that week... not that sw care tho, he's made them more £'s...

it does work, if done properly 👍I'm proof of that.

I say that, It's almost easter and it seems the usual trend of buying easter eggs and filling them with as much chocolate as humanly possible has started again. Not once in the last 2 years have I thought "ooh, lets put as much chocolate as possible inside more chocolate". It was too much chocolate that made me a 28 stone fat bleep in the first place 👍
Fair play Lard, you have done very well. I think I just have a vendetta against them because the plan triggered a binge restrict cycle with me, but I suppose everyone’s different.

Best (or worst) Easter egg trend I’ve seen so far this year is SlimWithRoss (think he’s something else now), making a cheesecake inside half an Easter egg shell. Just duck right off, imagine how sickly that is. 🤢

Ohhhh he’s on the cc train as well now?
Is he calorie counting my arse! He’d realise his beige mountain fakeaways aren’t so “free” then 🤣

• Haha
Is he calorie counting my arse! He’d realise his beige mountain fakeaways aren’t so “free” then 🤣
Aye, I don't think my phone screen is big enough to accommodate a number that long if you were to add up all the calories in one of his 'taco style feasts' (don't even get me bleeping started on how it doesn't bare the slightest resemblance to an actual taco) with the mountain of rice, 10kg bag of spuds for the wedges, tortilla chips and a 1lb of mince. Oh and don't forget the 'rub' 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pays £5 for the lower calorie trash version of that ice cream when the normal ice cream (full fat as described by him) was half price. All for the sake of like 50 cals or so difference?

Deffo not calorie counting if he’s arsed over that and pays double for tit ice cream. Can’t stand this warped mentality. Especially when he’s flaunting his disordered words and behaviour to so many sheep on his sizeable account. Such an annoying bleeping prick.

Pays £5 for the lower calorie trash version of that ice cream when the normal ice cream (full fat as described by him) was half price. All for the sake of like 50 cals or so difference?

Deffo not calorie counting if he’s arsed over that and pays double for tit ice cream. Can’t stand this warped mentality. Especially when he’s flaunting his disordered words and behaviour to so many sheep on his sizeable account. Such an annoying bleeping prick.
hes too used to slimming world with paying £3 for a ‘slimming world’ meal cottage pie cos it’s ‘syn free’ but can get a £1 one from Asda 🙃🙃🙃 Everything about sw is expensive. Or like putting an egg in ur mash rather than just using a few cals on butter & milk!!

Ross left sw as did Lewis some time ago. Not sure what Lewis does but Ross is doing exercise and something else now.

Harry amazes me, I don’t know how he still gets away with what he does. Part of me thinks he’s just taking the...he can’t honestly believe what he posts, but it’s so damaging for anyone who believes and follows.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.