Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His grasp on the English language is about as good as his 8st weight loss #uttershite
About the same grasp as the person who wrote that chicken 'dish' was shredded on the menu.
Looks like rock hard lumps.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s just Northern, no idea why you’d want a pile of chips with Chinese. Maybe chilli & salt and pepper chips like they do at my local Chinese but not me personally!

When I went to China in one of the hotels at breakfast they had an ‘English’ section of the hot buffet and they had chips and chicken nuggets 😂 Harold would have been in heaven 😂
haha I can totally see having the chips with chicken nuggets just don’t get having them as a side with rice or noodles 🤷🏼‍♀️ ......

Here we go Harold, have a butchers at this...

not a number plucked out at random...an actual proof of a loss

View attachment 90912

an actual slimming world award...I got this tonight...

6 more lbs and I'll have actually lost the amount you haven't 😉

View attachment 90911
wowsers Andy.... now that is Inspiring 👏🏻
many congratulations

thankyou so much 😀

see now here's where he boils my piss.....

I've been doing slimming world now for a total of 1 year and 2 weeks... and I'm yet to find a bread roll/bun/bap/whatever the duck you call them that can be cut into 3 as he has suggested here...a quick zoom in clearly shows that "cut into three" actually shows the tops of 2 buns and the bottom of one.

tell us harold, how have you managed to cut a bun/roll/bap/whatever the duck you call them into 3 and the middle one has the same exact appearance as the top layer?

View attachment 90938
well zoomed .... and totally spot on
WTF is wrong with these morons that follow and defend him
do they not see .... how bleeping damaging he is to them and their weight loss
esp these middle aged women with middle aged spread and slow metabolisms

I used to do this pre SW.

Satay Chicken on Skewers for starter.
10 Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls for the second starter.
Chicken Chow Mein or Crispy Shredded Chicken or Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with boiled rice for the main.
A portion of chips with 9 bottles of strong cider for dessert.

It's a struggle to cut those buns into two without butchering them and leaving one side with no bread or putting a hole through one half of them!

Congrats on your loss and smashing the 100lbs this week too!
lol Dave the dessert is on point 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
haha I can totally see having the chips with chicken nuggets just don’t get having them as a side with rice or noodles 🤷🏼‍♀️ ......

wowsers Andy.... now that is Inspiring 👏🏻
many congratulations

well zoomed .... and totally spot on
WTF is wrong with these morons that follow and defend him
do they not see .... how bleeping damaging he is to them and their weight loss
esp these middle aged women with middle aged spread and slow metabolisms

lol Dave the dessert is on point 😉
thankyou so much 😀

Omg he’s posted something about being excited about his new ‘venture’ and the comments are so cringey 🤦‍♀️

One person asked if it’s becoming a SW consultant and someone else said model 😂😂😂😂 where does he find them 😂
He’s got a stall on east gate market knocking out fake gucci and his own take on jd seasonings called HP rubs , dabbles on the side under the counter with bathtub vodka and he sells motivational plaques you can watch him engrave for you with such quotes as “easy on,easy off” and “live your best life”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s got a stall on east gate market knocking out fake gucci and his own take on jd seasonings called HP rubs , dabbles on the side under the counter with bathtub vodka and he sells motivational plaques you can watch him engrave for you with such quotes as “easy on,easy off” and “live your best life”
HP rubs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it seriously wouldn't surprise me though if he did bring out something along those lines!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
calm the duck down joyce.... its the likes of tom jones and daniel o'donnell that are meant to get your knickers moist, not this trembling orange prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I feel like the Barry page is just another one of Lard's creations like the last time he made one and posted a screenshot of it saying "whoever made this is a genius" before later admitting he had made it 😒

Reactions: 5
I know you are reading this. I know this is going to drive you nuts ‼ You are trying to block everyone ‼ Trouble is. I am following you. I have been for some time I can provide screenshots to this group so we can see how your lies persist. You’re a liar. A fraud. A fake. A phoney. A child. You post rubbish. I am calling you out Harry. I am looking after people who don’t see you for what you are. You know you’re all of the above and more.
lots of love 💕
Barry.
ps enjoy your carb filled weekend and your phoney weigh in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.