Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s on half an Easter egg with cream and more chocolate, greedy bleep

Reactions: 6
Unrelated but since making my own sw account I’ve realised all these high up members are all stuck up their own arse & think they’re something with their crappy 2% off a seasoning order. I’ve just gone through and around 90% of the big sw members with over 10k followers have followed & then unfollowed me 😂😂😂😂 one has sold an article to take a break ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unrelated but since making my own sw account I’ve realised all these high up members are all stuck up their own arse & think they’re something with their crappy 2% off a seasoning order. I’ve just gone through and around 90% of the big sw members with over 10k followers have followed & then unfollowed me 😂😂😂😂 one has sold an article to take a break ffs
big_ben_to_slim_ben is a bastard for doing that.

it's sad really... the bigger the account, the bigger the ego...

Reactions: 4
big_ben_to_slim_ben is a bastard for doing that.

it's sad really... the bigger the account, the bigger the ego...
That Ben likes to go around feeling like a god liking peoples pictures and then getting praised for liking a picture of “such a small account” or because he’s one of their “idols” he laps it up

Reactions: 4
That Ben likes to go around feeling like a god liking peoples pictures and then getting praised for liking a picture of “such a small account” or because he’s one of their “idols” he laps it up
Omg, he literally liked one of my posts today but don’t follow, he doesn’t follow me 😂 they’ve let it get to their head thinking it’s some sort of fame

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yep it's so ridiculous, I have a food page too (non SW) but I do not buy followers/followunfollow/suck up to big accounts/use or promote any seasoning companies (their good if you can't cook but I season my own food) or anything for that matter! I've managed to grow my followers to a good few thousands by being myself and posting good healthy non beige food.

If I lost my followers tomorrow I wouldn't give a duck, can you imagine if Harry, or Ben, or any of them would be? They'd lose their bleeping minds, and would have to go back to being 'nobodies' because really thats all they are!! Famous on a bleeping app that wont be around in a few years and then what the duck are they going to do? FOOLS

Reactions: 7
Your dads car is white everyday Harold...probably got something to do with the fact it's a white bleeping car.

and still the lickspittles fawn over his every word.

duck me...
It's ridic how brainwashed they are when he's blatently lying about the 8stone weight loss.

Lovely white car harold thhow the hell would u afford that when u work a full shift a week. 😉

What a jumped up scrote prickhard is.

Reactions: 3
I’m so sick of people saying they have their “speed food on the side”
The whole point of “speed food” is that it goes on your plate to take up the space of the higher calorie foods you’d usually have on there. For example replacing a third of the pasta on your plate for Brocolli!
if you’re eating a full plate of carbs, then eating “speed food” on the side, you’re just consuming extra calories for the sake of it. It’s not gonna speed up your weight loss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The whole point of “speed food” is that it goes on your plate to take up the space of the higher calorie foods you’d usually have on there. For example replacing a third of the pasta on your plate for Brocolli!
if you’re eating a full plate of carbs, then eating “speed food” on the side, you’re just consuming extra calories for the sake of it. It’s not gonna speed up your weight loss!!
Or the ones who say “it’s okay cause I had melon after this gigantic meal for my speed”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👏👏👏👏

Replacement not addition!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If he wants a loss, stop buying and eating the bleeping chocolate
And the bleeping Easter eggs filled with tit. Dick head

Reactions: 5
OMG THIS

“I had an apple after my tea for speed” duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.