Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wants a loss, stop buying and eating the bleeping chocolate
And the bleeping Easter eggs filled with tit. Dick head
White chocolate ain’t even chocolate it’s an abomination of the word chocolate ......he’s always eating white chocolate like a two year old , flooding his pants in excitement when the small eggs are in the shops , filling the eggs with shite they don’t even look nice god knows why everyone fawns over the pics of the pimped eggs.....prince planning was the bloody same with his eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
White chocolate ain’t even chocolate it’s an abomination of the word chocolate ......he’s always eating white chocolate like a two year old , flooding his pants in excitement when the small eggs are in the shops , filling the eggs with shite they don’t even look nice god knows why everyone fawns over the pics of the pimped eggs.....prince planning was the bloody same with his eggs
always makes me titter...a grown man calling himself prince...

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure this user is “someone” who is lurking on here. They have no posts, no followers, not following anyone.
Coincidence that they’re questioning my use of speed food after my comment about speed food on here? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure this user is “someone” who is lurking on here. They have no posts, no followers, not following anyone.
Coincidence that they’re questioning my use of speed food after my comment about speed food on here? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
Lmaoooo

I commented back 😂 xx

Reactions: 1
This makes me smile and sums him up perfectly...

notice the difference in the quality...

Exhibit A...

Screenshot_20200208-090200_Chrome.jpg

Exhibit B...
Screenshot_20200208-084023_Instagram.jpg

I know which one he made....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 5
Just had a nosey on your page - and followed you (which always seems creepy when written down 😂) - your food looks fab - Prickard could do with following you for some ideas on how to eat.... 😂

Reactions: 6
Guess who’s just became a member of the blocked club 😂

Also proof that Harry reads this thread because the only reason I could have been blocked was for leaving the “hi Harry!” comment on @Csull Instagram post (the one where someone who was probably Harry tried to say she didn’t have enough speed foods on her grid)...and the only way he would have known about that post is by reading this thread.

HARRY YOU LYING LITTLE FUCKER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lying bastard...

post your sw book or a photo of the loss like this...

Morning Harold... off out today once you've exhumed your relic Nan?
That’s an amazing loss, congratulations! 😀

Wonder if the cafe will weigh the cheese out today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harry can’t cook.

One big account I do kind of admire is zoeylou_sw for actually being able to cook. She makes decent meals with lots of speed and you can tell she’s a trained chef. Also doesn’t sell JD seasonings which is refreshing for someone with so many followers.

• Heart
Remember when he said he wanted to open a cafe?. LOLLLLL
When I was little I used to make my family come and sit in my ‘cafe’ in the front room with my pretend cooker and plastic food including pizza and sandwiches you velcroed together.

Come to think of it I imagine this is basically what it would be like if Harold did open a cafe

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.