Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sceptical but I really think the consultant page is him, or he ‘mans’ it for her. She hasn’t posted since 2018 on the insta page so even tagging her she couldn’t even say he’s lying because I doubt she sees it
I spotted that too

Reactions: 1
So this pot of cheese is enough to feed 3 people, yet last weeks pot which was just as big was weighed out by the cafe😂😂
He is the biggest bullshitting bastard on the planet...
supporting local business ( he hasn’t tagged them ) who does he think he is
a major celeb mate your an obnoxious wannabe that’s wheels your granny out
once a week...
we all knew the cheese wasn’t weighed last week mate it was the biggest 40g
portion going... just duck off you pleb

Reactions: 10
It seriously pisses me off when these big SW stockpile certain "SW" foods, I remember MrDaddyWright buying about 15 packets of the Porky Lites and was boasting about it, its just greed and selfishness. I was laughing when it turned out they weren't as lite as first thought.
Sorry slightly off topic, but Mrdaddywright’s breakfast today includes ‘girthy’ sausages 😮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He is an absolute fake and a bleeping rusty looking spanner! What a bellend! I love Tattle but some people on here are also so pathetic! Especially the ones who claim not to be Harry or Jack, Butternut Bav, Dann Sully! There clearly are some fans of them here! Wolves in sheep’s clothing! It’s hilarious! Can we please go crowd fund them for some sort of block for their eyes so it doesn’t burn them when the read this? 😂😂😂 cunts

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand people who go on holiday and keep posting on social media? Go and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: 6
Looking at his pics I can't help but wonder why is he even saying he is on a 'diet'/'following' SW.... or pretending to..... I would say he looks more on the skinny side than overweight and he's never had a serious weight issue - ie he's never lost 8 stone he'd have loose skin all over the place even at his young years ! He's a right old Billy Bullshitter.... he should just get on with his life and stop trying to validate it with rank looking food and bragging to his 'fans' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He is such a joke. What does everyone reckon for next week’s gain?

I reckon he just has a bingo machine he winds up every Monday to come up with the number for the weigh in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually feel sick at the amount of food hes eating on this trip🤢 it's just pure greed!!!

Reactions: 5
You’re joking right 🤷🏼‍♀️....how does she stick to the plan when she’s just admitted to gaining Something like 3 and a half stone...in like less than a year.
Since she got to her lowest she’s yo-you’d constantly.
She’s a consultant - and although she seems like a great one....her group always looks good - but she’s not a great advertisement for sw - she’s got no willpower - like most that have been on sw and done well....lots of big losses whilst restricting as much as poss....get to target and go mad eventually and gain a lot of stones in only a few months.
Agreed!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.