Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This step by the Queen was always a possibility; they surely will have had the sense to have a second brand in reserve? Surely one of her expensive US consultants must have set this out as a potential problem?

Is there a Duchy of Sussex brand already? It's probably their best bet in reality, to simply copy Cornwall.
The Harkles have either sacked or ignored anyone who could have given them decent advice.
The Duchy of Cornwall is based on actual areas of land. The Sussex title is just an honorary thing, based on being a Royal Duke. But they’ll possibly have a go, although Waitrose owner of the Duchy Originals brand and Prince William; future Duke of Cornwall, May have something to say about it....

Reactions: 7
I’m such a bad person. Waking up to the news of them being told they can’t use Royal Sussex has put a spring in my step this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One of my mother's favourite sayings....
'Don't get on the wrong side of your grandmother.' 👵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder exactly what the DM have on them. But they’re not backing down on this court case. Should be interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh wow, isn't this move by the Queen incrediblt significant? Almost like firing a warning shot or something. Not quite sure how to explain what I mean but she always ALWAYS keeps schtum about everything drama related in her family unless absolutely neccessary. So this news in the public domain is a huge (personal?) indictment against Harry from his Gangan. Even if it was the firms recommendation she'd have had to sign off on it.

One question though: Why now and not when they first stepped down over a month ago - they were using the Sussex Royal brand on social media then as well as now?

Reactions: 7
One question though: Why now and not when they first stepped down over a month ago - they were using the Sussex Royal brand on social media then as well as now?
I think the SussexRoyal insta since they left was basically rehashing stuff they’d done as Royals, so nothing contentious.
But theJPMorgan gig has not been good optics.

Reactions: 9
The Queen and constitution haven’t taken anything away. Harry and Meghan gave it up..........

Cake and eating it-it was only going to end one way.

Bloody funny though 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Middletons produced two perfectly acceptable daughters.... That's all I have to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder exactly what the DM have on them. But they’re not backing down on this court case. Should be interesting
When is this court case?
Thomas Markle’s testimony alone will be interesting.
But all the stories which the DM has sat on will come out.
The “brand” will be mud,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I should think that the RF in their strategy discussions, probably listed for themselves the difficult hurdles that might arise in future. Things like, “if we cede them control of branding with an inferred royal connection, then we have no future control over which crazy shiznat they choose to market”. Prince of Wales probably said “look Mummy, while you still grace this earth, will you help me out by making the tough rulings now?”. Being a wise old bird HM likely sees the Sussex Royal ban as a way to at least have the tough bits out of the way for smoother running later on. This is basically a fight to save the RF brand and all the good things it contributes to Great Britain.

Besides why should some jumped-up (and not even from the UK) date of Harry’s be allowed so much power / influence in established traditions in this country? Why should she waltz in, make a baby, and all of a sudden be deemed worthy of claim to anything remotely royal? She has barely contributed to anything royal. Oh and before anyone plays the race card, this would apply to anyone.

Seems to me Megain will get her settlement when the divorce happens, but the RF could change the terms of his trust release at age 40 as well. Similar to other inheritances, if you don’t co-mingle funds, then inheritance is not part of divorce calculations. Lots more legalities in this than we see publicly, and likely poor little privileged Harry is the ultimate danger...way too much decision making power, without the requisite financial and legal smarts to respect his expert advisors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When is this court case?
Thomas Markle’s testimony alone will be interesting.
But all the stories which the DM has sat on will come out.
The “brand” will be mud,
Nobody seems to know when the court case is due to start. I’m really hoping they out her for what she really is though.

Reactions: 8
Yes, Meghan’s payday will be when she divorces.
However, there will probably be a gagging order and phased payments, so she doesn’t sell any secrets.
She will probably sell herself as a victim who escaped from the toxic rf and she will start denigrating Harry so that she can monetise the sympathy.

But at the moment; Harry seems quite happy and playing along.

Next big step will be the Commonwealth Service on March 9th.
I think Meghan will have no choice but to show up.
Its a summons by the Queen and Harry is actually quite strict on protocol. (Remember on the balcony after Trooping the colour; him telling Megz to turn round for the National anthem).

is he saying Sparkles and ginge have loads on the RF ?
No, I think the DM have loads on Meg.
She’s fucked over a lot of people in a short time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is he saying Sparkles and ginge have loads on the RF ?
I think he’s saying there’s stuff that’s happened within the family has annoyed H&M (probably them not being able to get away with tit, having to behave themselves etc). But this bloke seems confidant that whatever it is they have on them will make people see them differently (from my interpretation-in a bad light).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.