Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of Harry getting off the plane in jeans, sweatshirt and a baseball cap made me wonder if he’s finding it difficult to manage his own image now that he doesn’t have a butler laying out his clothes every day. I wonder if he knows how to run the washer. The Transition to all the normal daily crud the rest of us do from day one...will no doubt cause some domestic strife. It’s bad enough for coddled kids when they leave home for the first time, but throw in paparazzi and his image is going to tank fast.

Reactions: 13

Interesting that it’s not really up to the Queen, as the article comments:- “ For the definition of what is and what is not 'royal' is not just a matter of regal whim. The Queen is actually governed by several pieces of legislation, including the Trade Marks Act 1994 and even the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property of 1883.

The Sussexes have not picked a fight with the Queen but with the law of the land.”

Reactions: 12
That photo of Harry getting off the plane in jeans, sweatshirt and a baseball cap made me wonder if he’s finding it difficult to manage his own image now that he doesn’t have a butler laying out his clothes every day. I wonder if he knows how to run the washer. The Transition to all the normal daily crud the rest of us do from day one...will no doubt cause some domestic strife. It’s bad enough for coddled kids when they leave home for the first time, but throw in paparazzi and his image is going to tank fast.
I think Harry has always dressed like that off duty.
its only for a Royal occasions that he wears a suit or uniform.

Reactions: 9
Where do they get this tit from 😂😂
She will actually call those candles “Markle Sparkle”! 🙄FFS 🕯
Wasn’t Markle Sparkle the name her half brother gave the strain of cannabis he grew to commemorate her wedding to Harry? I definitely read that in a couple of papers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I should think that the RF in their strategy discussions, probably listed for themselves the difficult hurdles that might arise in future. Things like, “if we cede them control of branding with an inferred royal connection, then we have no future control over which crazy shiznat they choose to market”. Prince of Wales probably said “look Mummy, while you still grace this earth, will you help me out by making the tough rulings now?”. Being a wise old bird HM likely sees the Sussex Royal ban as a way to at least have the tough bits out of the way for smoother running later on. This is basically a fight to save the RF brand and all the good things it contributes to Great Britain.

Besides why should some jumped-up (and not even from the UK) date of Harry’s be allowed so much power / influence in established traditions in this country? Why should she waltz in, make a baby, and all of a sudden be deemed worthy of claim to anything remotely royal? She has barely contributed to anything royal. Oh and before anyone plays the race card, this would apply to anyone.

Seems to me Megain will get her settlement when the divorce happens, but the RF could change the terms of his trust release at age 40 as well. Similar to other inheritances, if you don’t co-mingle funds, then inheritance is not part of divorce calculations. Lots more legalities in this than we see publicly, and likely poor little privileged Harry is the ultimate danger...way too much decision making power, without the requisite financial and legal smarts to respect his expert advisors.
Why is Harry being given so much power?

Reactions: 5
Why is Harry being given so much power?
He had the power as a ’senior royal’ to accept or decline all the expert advice available to him at the time. His recent choices make it abundantly clear he believes he knows better. This is why the RF see him as a liability, and thus my prediction that they may take steps to protect his coming trust payout from greedy hands.

Its also a factor that there are laws in place to protect the monarchy from rogue behaviours and it looks as though the gov is now stepping in to ensure legalities are not let slip by ‘family feelings’

Reactions: 13
He had the power as a ’senior royal’ to accept or decline all the expert advice available to him at the time. His recent choices make it abundantly clear he believes he knows better. This is why the RF see him as a liability, and thus my prediction that they may take steps to protect his coming trust payout from greedy hands.

Its also a factor that there are laws in place to protect the monarchy from rogue behaviours and it looks as though the gov is now stepping in to ensure legalities are not let slip by ‘family feelings’
İ agree....İ think the RF and TQ have taken their time since the quitting announcement to make sure all loopholes are covered, and that Harry is protected in the inevitable divorce. Makes sense to protect the inheritance from Meghan's greedy clutches. İ also think the other two divorces (Princess Anne's & Princess Margaret's sons), although sad are marriages which have lasted a respectable time, and in which the wives have acted discreetly and respectfully, and seem amicable in the circumstances, Meghan by comparison has acted shabbily and shamelessly in a money and fame grasping way with total disrespect to the RF. Archie is her saving grace, but İ hope he comes back to UK...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
is he saying Sparkles and ginge have loads on the RF ?
BlindGossip said back in Autumn that the RF DIDN'T want them to come to Balmoral at Christmas.
Because it was a time for all of them to relax and they felt they weren't going to be able as they suspected Migraine was keeping a diary. And that seems 100% like the stuff she'd do, make Harry talk about his family and then run to write it all down. *vom*

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Cannot wait for the court case. All the tea!!! Stupid cow taking on the British press. It’s not America where they can be bought. If you try and duck the press over here in the UK they will come for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BlindGossip said back in Autumn that the RF DIDN'T want them to come to Balmoral at Christmas.
Because it was a time for all of them to relax and they felt they weren't going to be able as they suspected Migraine was keeping a diary. And that seems 100% like the stuff she'd do, make Harry talk about his family and then run to write it all down. *vom*
It was reported ages ago in a Grazia article about Meghan that she was keeping a diary.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Cannot wait for the court case. All the tea!!! Stupid cow taking on the British press. It’s not America where they can be bought. If you try and duck the press over here in the UK they will come for you
They already are...!

I can't wait for the divorce although if H carries on the way he is then he will end up as respected as Andrew

• Haha
The RF MUST have been able to see this was all coming.

I find it totally incredible that someone would go around doing this tit ie keeping secret diary’s etc. If it’s all true I’m hoping she gets exposed.

In my little world I don’t go around keeping secrets, spying on people, using the press, preaching how people should live. How has she got away with it for so long (if true) is baffling. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wasn’t Markle Sparkle the name her half brother gave the strain of cannabis he grew to commemorate her wedding to Harry? I definitely read that in a couple of papers 🤣
I read in her first wedding it was given as wedding favours.

• Haha
This Sussex Royal news is brilliant. I can imagine Meghan having a huge hissy fit because they will have to change the name of their Instagram, logo, branding and all of those trademarks they’ve already shelled out for.

The house always wins!

Reactions: 16
This Sussex Royal news is brilliant. I can imagine Meghan having a huge hissy fit because they will have to change the name of their Instagram, logo, branding and all of those trademarks they’ve already shelled out for.

The house always wins!
Exactly why the RF have lasted so long!

They could make a reality series, called Everyone Hates Meghan 😂

Letterbomb by Green Day was written for these twunts

Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out without you
Having fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.