Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50% of twitter is stupid. But the vitriol being thrown at Buckingham Palace is worrying
It's twitter. Mostly twits, with lots of twats and many many twunts.
The palace bods have been on this since it was announced.Harry thought he had ambushed them, but the palace is more aware of public opinion than some people thought.
That Ginger twunt thought that gangan wouldn't dare take away his latest toy. He thought "Right meggy, we'll get everything set up, all the trademarks etc using the Royal thing. If it's all in place it will be a fait accompli and they can't do tit. Trust me, I know how to handle papa and gangan, I've been manipulating them all my life. Stick with me babe ... global domination YEAH BABY !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1582068618530.png

Might be far fetched...but could the palace have let this out to gauge reaction before deciding?

I'm new to all this!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
View attachment 85856

Might be far fetched...but could the palace have let this out to gauge reaction before deciding?

I'm new to all this!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they released stories unoff to gauge reactions.
i know stories would be leaked to individual “friends” to see who was selling stories.
The press have their uses to the RF.

View attachment 85812
I have one word for them... Ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 85812
Yes Queen!

50% of twitter is stupid. But the vitriol being thrown at Buckingham Palace is worrying
I bet some of those accounts are also blaming trolls for Caroline Flack’s suicide and calling for people to “be kind”.

• Heart
  • Haha
So this has been the reaction from the Harkles to the Queen’s decision

Basically “What the f*ck? What the actual f*ck?!”

pmsl oh to have been a fly in the wall when they read that bit of info.
So basically they have to drop the Royal, and if they’re not careful, they will have to drop the Sussex too and HM will strip them of their titles.

Only my own opinion I think Meghan trying to upstage Kate has not gone down well. William is a big decision maker behind this. His & Kate’s is The Royal Foundation which is an actual Charity: mental health, children, conservation.
They will not want the 1000 yo RF “brand” tarnished by the Sussexes.

Thing is now; people all over the world will start buying up and trademarking every permutation of Sussex. They are fucked!
If they had been modest, they could have gone for Harry and Meghan Sussex ( like the Gate’s Foundation). Just checked. And it’s gone.

This is an oldish article, when people thought the Sussexes were doing their foundation for charideeee
Apparently the former Sussex Royal Brand could have been worth about $1bn! Hahahahahaha

I wonder if there is someone on the inside of Vancouver island, feeding titbits to journos? I just cannot wait for a book of this debacle to come out. Andrew Morton and Lady Colin Campbell must be busy interviewing their sources!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So this has been the reaction from the Harkles to the Queen’s decision

Basically “What the f*ck? What the actual f*ck?!”

pmsl oh to have been a fly in the wall when they read that bit of info.
So basically they have to drop the Royal, and if they’re not careful, they will have to drop the Sussex too and HM will strip them of their titles.

Only my own opinion I think Meghan trying to upstage Kate has not gone down well. William is a big decision maker behind this. His & Kate’s is The Royal Foundation which is an actual Charity: mental health, children, conservation.
They will not want the 1000 yo RF “brand” tarnished by the Sussexes.

Thing is now; people all over the world will start buying up and trademarking every permutation of Sussex. They are fucked!
If they had been modest, they could have gone for Harry and Meghan Sussex ( like the Gate’s Foundation). Just checked. And it’s gone.

This is an oldish article, when people thought the Sussexes were doing their foundation for charideeee
Apparently the former Sussex Royal Brand could have been worth about $1bn! Hahahahahaha

I wonder if there is someone on the inside of Vancouver island, feeding titbits to journos? I just cannot wait for a book of this debacle to come out. Andrew Morton and Lady Colin Campbell must be busy interviewing their sources!
Oh my, this is so satisfying.

• Heart
  • Haha
This step by the Queen was always a possibility; they surely will have had the sense to have a second brand in reserve? Surely one of her expensive US consultants must have set this out as a potential problem?

Is there a Duchy of Sussex brand already? It's probably their best bet in reality, to simply copy Cornwall.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.