Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan are not allowed to use the Sussex Royal brand

serves them right for being so greedy.
So how does a Instagram work; can they change the name of their account but keep the followers?
i guess they’re trying to get this hammered out before H&M are due back for the commonwealth service.

Reactions: 9
Excellent. Back of the net ma'am, [ ⚽ ]
All that money wasted, serves them right. Cheeky barstewards assuming they could "be independent financially" while using gangan's and daddy's lineage to give them cachet.

How in hell can they flog their rubbish now ?😅 Nobody will be queueing up for her vag smelling candles or his fabulous range of aristocratic polo shirts from 'Harry and Megs Emporium of superior goods'
Aww bless, their raison d'etre has been nicked from under their noses.
Better get archiedoll trained in chimney cleaning, kid's gotta earn his keep and his mamma needs new Jimmy Choos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm raging after a few minutes on Twitter, the Queen has been 'mean and petty' according to the idiots who will throw money at these 2.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It will be spun into a race thing, just watch. Or a ginger thing, lol.👨‍🦰 All the little chavs who wanted their sprogs decked out in trackies with a crown and the word 'royal' under it will be devastated. They're like the idiots who buy katie price's clothing range despite being told over and over on twitter that they can buy that crap from Ali Express for a third of the price Katie charges. Morons.
You can't fix stupid. 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 13
50% of twitter is stupid. But the vitriol being thrown at Buckingham Palace is worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So if they can’t use Royal and the people of Sussex don’t want them to use Sussex, what next?
Harry and Megs Independent Traders?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry and Meghan are not allowed to use the Sussex Royal brand

serves them right for being so greedy.
So how does a Instagram work; can they change the name of their account but keep the followers?
i guess they’re trying to get this hammered out before H&M are due back for the commonwealth service.
I forgot about the instagram. Oh dear. What a disaster.(I typed that with a serious face, honestly).

Whatever name they choose will not carry the same clout as "Royal".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading the Daily Mail article there was a section by Robert Hardman and he was saying that it’s not based on what the Queen wants but it’s the law of the land that some things relating to Royals can’t be marketed.
So people complaining that The Queen is being petty and vindictive, etc are 100% wrong. Do they really want the law to be changed so The Markles can hawk their new bed linen collaboration with Walmart or whatever it is?
Give over.
Also, Queenie can be way more vindictive than not allowing them to use Sussex Royal. And I dare say her vindictiveness would be a lot more creative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Reading the Daily Mail article there was a section by Robert Hardman and he was saying that it’s not based on what the Queen wants but it’s the law of the land that some things relating to Royals can’t be marketed.
So people complaining that The Queen is being petty and vindictive, etc are 100% one. Do they really want to law to be changed so The Markles can hawk their new bed linen collaboration with Walmart or whatever it is?
Give over.
Also, Queenie can be way more vindictive than not allowing them to use Sussex Royal. And I dare say her vindictiveness would be a lot more creative.
I’d say the Queen has been pretty vindictive by sending them to Coventry, I mean Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They'll probably rename their brand 'Meghan Harry Sussex' or 'Harry Meghan Sussex'. It will be tacky and have Sussex in it somewhere.

Serves them right though. Megs will be fuming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.