Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So,
Maybe the message Piers is sending out has probably reached a much wider audience.

He will feature in the supermarket checkout magazines and the newspapers.
His message will reach the Loose women audience and the more serious audience.

And even though he's a smug and annoying shouty man, even people who dislike him agree with the points he's making.
When is he going to reveal the more personal stuff though - his meetings and conversations with her? Is he scared of being sued?

Reactions: 8
Pregnancy trousers perhaps? Very few go over the bump but I had a couple leggings that did. I wore them in the winter
This is what I was thinking; I only used trousers like that. "Normal" material till under the belly and a big elastic bit that went over the belly. As much as I'd like a "gotcha" moment, I can't see it in that photo of Smeg.

Reactions: 5
It did make a lot of the press and no one has sued anyone.
I really need a shocked e-moji with a closed mouth for some of these revelations...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What I find really bizarre is she doesn't care if her lies are debunked, she just doesn't care. It's landing the punches and laying the nasty seeds that people remember. Not many people read below the headlines in this frantic world,(tattlers do!) well not the sugars anyway. I think she knows her US audience well and knows that the game of smoke and mirrors will do the trick for her. Even Orca doesn't care, she's made her millions and got her profile raised ( but very quiet at the moment). another one who likes to chuck the grenades and run for the hills.

I bet she doesn't give two hoots about the moon bumps and being called out for the deception. She will use the argument " Its my choice as a woman to have my family anyway I choose. If I choose to wear moon bumps/use surrogacy /IVF as part of my pregnancy journey, that's my business. The general public or anyone else has no right to know about our birth plans etc... etc... " Believe me, she just doesn't care . Just bring out some more PR keep diverting the crowds.

The Harkles as we already know are truly the worst sort of people with no redeeming qualities. Money is their religion and being top of the pile is their only aim in life..... whatever it costs

Sorry, rant ended :mad:
Yet such a constructive rant 😀.

Reactions: 11
Meghan's been threatening the RF with an Oprah tell-all since 2018. Even after the interview, her team started again with the hints about 'more footage'.

Now the RF can mention their 'dear friend Piers' who is conveniently detached from ITV...... The more I think about it, the more this counter-move makes sense.

On the Invictus deal, if Harry were a Trustee of Invictus Foundation, he would not be able to profit personally. As a Patron, he can fill his grubby desert boots..

Tbh I think he is a low life Ginger turd , making money off the back of men & women some who were not even 20 years old who were risking thier lives while he was poncing around in a helicoptor ................ it's a fu#kin disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When I lived in France nobody had a kettle and they made tea by hanging tiny teabags on strings over a saucepan of boiling water then served it so weak you could see through it. The French do a lot of things well. Making tea isn’t one of them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
But then I saw Morgan's most devastating tweet below that:
"No no no. Always milk first -> bag in -> water in. That is the only way to get perfectly stewed tea texture every time."
:oops: 😫🥺
He has created a proper firestorm on Twitter.
The British, Irish and our mates in the Commonwealth feel very strongly about this tea thing.
H'mm. Just going to put the kettle on.
His news is about his book going to paperback, nothing juicy

I saw that and scolded him, no not scalded.. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Morgan wants Smeg to sue him. I want her to too. That really is the only way the actual truth will come out, imo.
Quite.

Meg the Mendacious has to avoid giving evidence on oath in court at all costs.
I see UK & Commonwealth MSM meeja goading her, at a level of veracity & detail where she cannot block or compete with her trooofs, so that she has to sue for libel etc.

In effect, H&M(lobsters) are being kettled, cold waters at first, now warmingup.

I imagine that the current rescue package BP has on the table for Hazza includes a tight rein on him & a strong hand (if not custody) on the children’s upbringing in the UK or Commonwealth country. MM gets her payoff & NDAs that will bind her into mediocre reality shows or obscurity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is great. Thanks for posting.
I really like this chap in the middle. Good for him. Concise, calm and well-argued.
The one on the right would, I suspect, have a problem wherever he goes due to the enormous chip on his shoulder.
If he were ginger, Scottish, Yorkshire-accented, short, tall, fat, Irish, lesbian, left-handed, Welsh, disabled, Essex, you name it, wouldn't he be the type to pick on those attributes as the reason why people have 'discriminated' against him and nothing's ever his fault?
Seems like just another shouty man telling other people what to think.
I got pissed off with the shouting and interrupting so didn't watch any more after the chap in the middle asked for him to be muted so he could speak.

Reactions: 5
Quite.

Meg the Mendacious has to avoid giving evidence on oath in court at all costs.
I see UK & Commonwealth MSM meeja goading her, at a level of veracity & detail where she cannot block or compete with her trooofs, so that she has to sue for libel etc.

In effect, H&M(lobsters) are being kettled, cold waters at first, now warmingup.

I imagine that the current rescue package BP has on the table for Hazza includes a tight rein on him & a strong hand (if not custody) on the children’s upbringing in the UK or Commonwealth country. MM gets her payoff & NDAs that will bind her into mediocre reality shows or obscurity.
Whilst I like your idea it would never work because Smegma doesn't have an off switch just an overblown revenge one. Taking her kids wouldn't sit well with any woman really unless it is made obvious that she has accepted payment in exchange for them moving to the UK. It all seems too convoluted and complex to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.