Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errm - I have a PG Tips monkey...

I thought it dated back to when bone china was extremely rare and expensive so ladies had to put the milk in first so the cup didn't crack. Meanwhile the tea was steeping in the pot...
If you are using a tea pot then you're doing it right. If you are making tea in a cup then milk goes in last as the protein molecules in the milk stop the tea coming out of the bag effectively. Don't shoot me 🙈 I drink coffee so my opinion doesn't count for much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m one of the ‘posh’ brigade then because I went back to loose leaf in a pot over the plastic in tea bags thing. However I jumble up a whole load of different teas for max taste, brew until it’s builders strength dark, add milk first, and serve in a mug (read bucket) so I wouldn’t win many classy points from Her Maj! I’d never go back to tea bags now tho, I have to admit, it’s the best tea ever.
Mixing up your own private brew? Now that is classy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂

But she’s very particular about what kind of cup it’s served in. According to her previous PR, Gina, she copped a strop and sent back tea served in “the wrong cup” 🙄

Twinings Everyday here.
The palace never looked after the poor poppet even though there were reports she was sent on 'tea drinking etiquette lessons',but on past megs behavior that might have been 'how to throw tea cups and liquid' .

I like a fruit tea.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is he even English if he puts the milk in first??? 😱😂
My elderly neighbour puts the milk in first, dunks the teabag in the milk and then adds the water. The result is horrendous! And she's 92 years old and English. :eek:

• Sick
  • Wow
That's a point rather with this:
View attachment 517742
Was a comment on this video

Why the heck would she want to run for the US presidency, that'll highly likely be a lot worse for her mental well being

If I werent to go blind once again for rolling my eyes as far back as possible!
When she talked about the suicidal thoughts her presidential ambitions were finished. If she ever runs, the Republicans will tear her apart and the Democrats might just do the same. I can see her in the House or Senate but I cannot see them letting her near the nuclear football after a confession like that. Even Biden was a better choice.

That is quite the claim from Piers though - I think it really undermines everything he has done so far and makes him look as flakey as the Harkles!
Even if it was true (which I'm not so sure about) there's no way of proving it and it looks like a flimsy brag! He would have been better keeping that knowledge to himself.
I do think he should have kept quiet about any communication from the BRF or staff, at least for now. He just looks silly for saying it.

Maybe he’s playing a game and targeting the insecurities of H+M, if they read online stories as much as we’re led to believe it’ll wind then right up not knowing if it’s true or not.
Maybe not so silly 😉

Scabby and the sugars are using the ‘RF thanked me’ as proof of their hatred and mistreatment of Smeggy. I do think it was perhaps not the best thing to say as it riles up all the race baiting again.
Anything you say or do right now can and will be twisted into racism, especially in the US. People are getting very tired of it. I think a lot of them are going to live to regret having spent all their currency on nonsense like this when real problems come along that actually affect them.

Exactly - when it's Sharon Osborne or Piers Morgan fighting the MM fictions, it de-escalates the whole thing.
Just another sleb war and Heads of State should be seen to float high above such dross.

And re. this tweet from @BarkJack, this reply is interesting. Do we think BP might be smoothing the way/encouraging the delusional one to enter US politics?
View attachment 518034
I guess it would be one way of doing it, but in my unprofessional opinion I still think constitutionally she wouldn't have to give it up unless she actually won the race and congress voted on it.

What’s everyone’s favourite brew? I’m a Twinings Strong Breakfast tea drinker.
Harney & Sons English Breakfast-- no milk, please. 🙂

The posts about George Clooney, is there any truth to them if so it's shattered my illusions or perhaps he was one of the disappointed yacht customers. These people have such seedy pasts and connections and makes me wonder if the mob minge was working for then may have a threatening cloud of silence and people who can advance your career if you open your legs wide enough and often enough it makes me want to vomit and what about the "untouchable" Amal does she know??

I thought I was a realist but seems now that I am quite an innocent especially with the disgusting things the Harkles low lives have been teaching Archie and smirking about it.

They really are the slags of society.
It did make a lot of the press and no one has sued anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Fiction via a common gossip 'source' called Omid Scobie The purpose of this dribble is solely to promote the Diana statue ceremony. Couldn't be clearer that they've sold something to someone about this statue event.

“The conversation Harry and William had after the big interview didn’t end well,” the insider says of the brothers,...

“William feels that Harry has gotten too big for his boots since moving to California — that success and Hollywood have gone to his head,” the source adds. “He’s already accused [Harry] of putting fame over family after the big interview.”......

The brothers, whose tense relationship has been the subject of intrigue over the last few years, are set to reunite this summer for the unveiling of a statue dedicated to their late mother, Princess Diana. While “William is insisting” to see Harry before the special event, the source tells Us that the Archewell cofounder “is refusing to meet up” and “won’t be bossed around.”

The insider adds, “If Harry acts out on the day or even worse, doesn’t show up, William will never, ever forgive him.”
Well said Baguette and I have said before will be or won't be attend but, either way he will take some abuse, which is quiet rightly deserved in my book. He is just sticking his fingers up to us all. I think he will use dolly 2 as an excuse and feel sure that he must be worried about the reception he will receive. He does look very arrogant and sulky and begs the question has Queen put him in his place about his titles.

Don't think he will ever come back here and that is a good thing but also no TV coverage for him and slaggy aggy they will soon go away without publicity, except for tattlers.

Sigh.

So Morgan’s big news is.......

......his book is top of some bestseller list.

I.
Don’t.
Care.

😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 517925

I don't know if I'm just seeing things but...can we see the outline of a moonbump under her shirt? There's a dark shadow right where the 'bump' is and it doesn't look like a bra...
Holy cow, I think you're right! Silly woman, doesn't she know by now that dark underwear beneath white clothes is a nono ! Even I know that and my intelligence is limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do feel that more people would pay attention to this if it was a less polarising figure than Piers. We are in a bit of a bubble here on tattle... I’m convinced that the masses, while probably a bit fed up of the harkles, are in the ‘good for them leaving a situation that didn’t make them happy’ camp. And I don’t think Piers Morgan is the one to sway them.

Also, isn’t he doing the same ambiguous ‘naming no names’ schtick that he was infuriated by the harkles doing!? I think he would have maintained more credibility by saying ‘I hope the royals will feel supported by my speaking out’ rather than ‘they have been in touch but I can’t name names’.
100percent agree and the choice of interviewer only made it worse. And now the Rev Jesse Jackson and that female CofE clergywoman both said the report is wrong and Britain IS racist (honestly, how can we measure it?)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sigh.

So Morgan’s big news is.......

......his book is top of some bestseller list.

I.
Don’t.
Care.

😡

How high up the list did the "finding freedom" book get?
And the Lady C book?

100percent agree and the choice of interviewer only made it worse. And now the Rev Jesse Jackson and that female CofE clergywoman both said the report is wrong and Britain IS racist (honestly, how can we measure it?)
I think we measure it by how many people want to come and live here.
If lots of people do, then it shows how tolerant the UK is.
They wouldnt want to come if it was that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How high up the list did the "finding freedom" book get?
And the Lady C book?

I think we measure it by how many people want to come and live here.
If lots of people do, then it shows how tolerant the UK is.
They wouldnt want to come if it was that bad.
True!

Don’t know, but not that high for either, I think.

Reactions: 7
This tea convo is triggering me 😂 When we moved to England 5 years ago, nothing stressed me as much as having to make tea for locals. The first time someone said "one sugar", I was like: "One what? Cube, spoon, bag??"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd say its true. Piers has excellent connections, knows how to work them to his advantage and it's very likely he will have spoken to one of the RF press teams prior to his interview with Tucker. He's collecting a favour.

I'm also wondering if this is the RF reminding the Harkles that tell-all interviews can go two ways. If they ever wanted to get the Markle dossier out there on TV, particularly US TV, Piers is the man to do it.
This is ‘real politik’ to me.
Lots of discreet nods across virtual rooms.
BP senior staff - just how many have been active leaders in HM Services who knows, only BP HR knows 😉 - sloshing back virtual G&Ts with key players in UK & global meeeja players.

Hazza knows well how much & how often BP dug him out of ‘ditches’ he head-over-tit‘d into & may eventually have the sense to realise that they know even more about him than he does himself. MM has an untidy past as a grifter & again knows that BP bleached a lot of SM to help her (yes, BP helpful) & support her smooth entry as Hazza’s Missus & RF newbie.
All of this junk can be taken out of the ‘safe’ & left lying open on a ‘virtual’ desk for a trusted source to share as suggested.

If not now, then very soon, Team H&M will take an almighty gulp as they realise that they are being outplayed by a bigger, bolder, more determined adversary that they had ever dreamt about.

To paraphrase, speak gently & carry a big stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
True!

Don’t know, but not that high for either, I think.

So,
Maybe the message Piers is sending out has probably reached a much wider audience.

He will feature in the supermarket checkout magazines and the newspapers.
His message will reach the Loose women audience and the more serious audience.

And even though he's a smug and annoying shouty man, even people who dislike him agree with the points he's making.

And his book being number 1 might be a good thing for more than just his bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.