Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers news:"I'm getting sued for telling my truth. "
He has a tendency of going too far, his book on Amazon, was No2 yesterday, so it works for him I guess.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 518053

You can see through her white shirt here. looks like she's wearing a white spaghetti strap shirt, and tucked it under her black pants.

can anyone see a moonbump? looks like this was a slap at all of us who think she was never pregnant with Archie and this new baby. Can she possibly still wear a moonbump even through the see through white shirt?

We all know she LIED through her teeth in this interview. There's a list of lies that were debunked by the press including the prince title for Archie and that the RF didn't specifically give him a title coz their racists. GIVE ME A FKING BREAK. Apparently, she doesn't know how to use google and do a simple search before she spews LIES over and over. She's a NPD (Narcissist Personality Disorder) psychopath and god knows what elsee.
View attachment 518061

and yes, that 'bump' in the chicken coop is way bigger than her interview bump. seems like the choice of moonbumps she's ordered deflates when she's sitting down LOL

View attachment 518063

FYI. the list of all her lies

Yes I agree with you. She looks as if she's about to give birth in the chicken coop although the bump is positioned way too high.
This blog about Archie's birth highlights some of the issues:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂

But she’s very particular about what kind of cup it’s served in. According to her previous PR, Gina, she copped a strop and sent back tea served in “the wrong cup” 🙄

Twinings Everyday here.
And of course there's always the option of spilling it over a peasant to relieve her feelings.

English Breakfast Tea - Twinings will do.
Yorkshire Gold will also do, even PG Tips at need. I like an Earl Grey in the afternoon.
It was Tetleys when they were doing the monkey toys - choice forced upon me by the daughter. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guess I would be more inclined to believe it's just a simple pregnancy support band if the bump wasn't magically changing sizes and locations all the time 🤔
I'm not a fan of the moonbump theory but she could still wear a support band with a moonbump, infact, it probably makes sense to as I would imagine it makes the moonbump more secure?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The sexual innuendo thing is actually really horrible, if it's true. I mean, I'm 60 next month, dont consider myself particularly sheltered, but I've never heard any of these expressions (in a sexual context) and even less would I consider bringing them into conversation as a 'joke'. Yuk.
It's just a bit sad. I am crude as hell, and love sexual innuendos. But there is a time and a place.

It just seems so juvenile and boastful about having sex. Very Jay from The Inbetweeners type behaviour.

You duck your wife. We get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
100 per cent this.

Piers is goading the universally litigious Smegz into a lawsuit. He's backing her into a genius corner: either what he says is a scurrilous lie and she will win... or, she dare not go there and has to let whatever he says be publicised.

Or, the preferred option: she sues him, all the scandal comes tumbling out, she loses the lawsuit and justice is served.

If the latter happens, I tell you, us tattlers had better take time off work/homelife/any kind of life
I hope you are right Kittypopx would just love to see all her sordid past in print but knowing minge she will say it's a body double can't imagine anyone wanting a well used scabby body like hers yuk would love her to sue him😃😃

• Haha
What’s everyone’s favourite brew? I’m a Twinings Strong Breakfast tea drinker.
I deliver for Waitrose, and yesterday one of my deliveries had four boxes of Twinings tea subbed in place of Waitrose own tea ... and the woman I was delivering to went nuts about it :ROFLMAO: . Safe to say the Twinings tit went back on the van and back to the store. People are VERY fussy when it comes to tea and almost always reject the substitutions.

Bettys Tearoom Blend is the only tea worth drinking, shame you either have to go to one of their Yorkshire cafes to buy it, or order an entire truck load to make the 5.95 delivery charge worthwhile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I was just thinking about this.. The regent must be of age, a British subject and ordinarily domiciled in the UK... Surely this means Harry can't be a Councillor of state anymore and being domiciled in the UK would mean the regent would be Andrew!! There was a special act passed for Philip to be regent for Charles... Given the option of Harry or Andrew I think it's definitely time for one appointing Kate
Harry is not resident in the UK (some of his Companies House declarations state he is resident in the USA), but he's probably still kept UK as his domicile, which is a longer term thing. The short explanation is that it's quite hard to throw off your UK domicile - you have to jump through a few hoops to do this and be free of UK tax on overseas earnings. At the moment, Harry will almost certainly still be UK domiciled as he has connections to his UK companies and patronages - the Inland Revenue would say he hasn't cut ties to the UK.

ETA A long answer to say unfortunately Hazza is stll eligible to be Counsellor of State, which is an outrage in the circs.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still don’t know if I buy the whole moonbump/surrogate deal but I must admit the boob area in that pic light in colour while the bump is darker. And now I’m going off to bleach my eyeballs and brain after having to zoom in on Smerkin’s chest....
It might just be maternity trousers. Some go over the bump and some go under. As I got bigger the over the bump jeans were more comfy and the band was navy blue.

Reactions: 7
I deliver for Waitrose, and yesterday one of my deliveries had four boxes of Twinings tea subbed in place of Waitrose own tea ... and the woman I was delivering to went nuts about it :ROFLMAO: . Safe to say the Twinings tit went back on the van and back to the store. People are VERY fussy when it comes to tea and almost always reject the substitutions.

Bettys Tearoom Blend is the only tea worth drinking, shame you either have to go to one of their Yorkshire cafes to buy it, or order an entire truck load to make the 5.95 delivery charge worthwhile.
Never tried Bettys, used to be a Yorkshire Tea drinker but I now love the Twinings shite😂😂.

Reactions: 5
It might just be maternity trousers. Some go over the bump and some go under. As I got bigger the over the bump jeans were more comfy and the band was navy blue.
I’ve just fallen down the moon bump rabbit hole , £295🙀🙀 for the silicone rather than the foam. Small change to the wealthy but what a palaver faking it.

I’m still of the opinion she has been pregnant but I get why others are sceptics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.