Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put the Clooneys and Obamas and any other fence-sitters in an awkward position now by saying they’re invited to the Montecito party. Would love to be fly on the wall when Amal is told it’s time to bow and scrape again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I still don’t know if I buy the whole moonbump/surrogate deal but I must admit the boob area in that pic light in colour while the bump is darker. And now I’m going off to bleach my eyeballs and brain after having to zoom in on Smerkin’s chest....
Yankee Wally did a video on this and it showed a black colour material which looked very odd

Reactions: 13
100 per cent this.

Piers is goading the universally litigious Smegz into a lawsuit. He's backing her into a genius corner: either what he says is a scurrilous lie and she will win... or, she dare not go there and has to let whatever he says be publicised.

Or, the preferred option: she sues him, all the scandal comes tumbling out, she loses the lawsuit and justice is served.

If the latter happens, I tell you, us tattlers had better take time off work/homelife/any kind of life for total and utter delicious thread meltdown. I for one, stand ready. 🥊
What Meghan's PR wanted was 'Royals fight back' headlines for weeks, to make her look important.

What she's got is Piers Morgan. 'Meghan v Piers - it's war!' is a major downgrade and tabloid heaven. She's going to be fuming about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I guess I would be more inclined to believe it's just a simple pregnancy support band if the bump wasn't magically changing sizes and locations all the time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That is quite the claim from Piers though - I think it really undermines everything he has done so far and makes him look as flakey as the Harkles!
Even if it was true (which I'm not so sure about) there's no way of proving it and it looks like a flimsy brag! He would have been better keeping that knowledge to himself.
I think he might be hoping that the gruesome twosome ask him to name names then he could say "Well you name names then I will" knowing full well they won't/can't because their fictitious people don't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I guess I would be more inclined to believe it's just a simple pregnancy support band if the bump wasn't magically changing sizes and locations all the time 🤔
Pregnant stomachs can change shape and size depending on how the baby is lying, my eldest son was very active in the womb so my stomach did have different shapes, and the size did change as he changed positions, it was nothing to see his knee or elbow move from one side to the other until he settled into position. My husband found it very disturbing. I personally just don't believe the RF would cover up a surrogate for Meghan, and I don't see how she could conceal it without their input.

Reactions: 12
I agree with you as Piers is a very divisive person.

Of course all the sugars are disgusted that the royal family would support Piers against a poor pregnant woman 🙄

Yes I noticed that as well (see previous page).

More and more people are questioning the fake pregnancies now.

I hear it too, but don't see anything printed in any of the tabloids. Do you think there may be a special agreement, like an NDA, with the Palace to keep quiet about it. It's just so obvious. It's time the truth came out, all of it.

Reactions: 9
Pregnant stomachs can change shape and size depending on how the baby is lying, my eldest son was very active in the womb so my stomach did have different shapes, and the size did change as he changed positions, it was nothing to see his knee or elbow move from one side to the other until he settled into position. My husband found it very disturbing. I personally just don't believe the RF would cover up a surrogate for Meghan, and I don't see how she could conceal it without their input.
I've never seen a bump pop back into place though 🤣

I know it seems totally farfetched, but I think the RF will go to great lengths to protect 'their own' and at the time they were having to bend over backwards to accommodate Meghan. I imagine they didn't have much choice - she tells them she can't get pregnant and is using a surrogate, they can't exactly announce that without her permission, without looking like monsters. She more or less got away with it too - anyone who questioned the pregnancy was marked out as a looney conspiracy theorist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s put the Clooneys and Obamas and any other fence-sitters in an awkward position now by saying they’re invited to the Montecito party. Would love to be fly on the wall when Amal is told it’s time to bow and scrape again.
She's done this in response to the comments that A listers are avoiding her after the interview.

She's desperate for any high level recognition to prove that she's still got the support.

None of these people will come, and I suspect Covid will be a convenient excuse.

Reactions: 30
I'm heading towards 60 and I have no idea who most of the celebs these days are. I spend a lot of time thinking 'Who is this person?' :ROFLMAO:
Snap! I am over 70 and have no idea who most of today's 'celebs' are. Sometimes even have a problem remembering who I am! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When are they going to squeeze this in then? Pre-birth? Imagine the size of the bump by then 😂 Post birth? Who wants a garden party when you’ve just given birth? (Allegedly 😂) Who will play the parts of Archie and artie? I wonder how many of those mentioned are looking confused 😂
They'll be able to see it from space by then! 😁
Polish_20210407_122351457.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What Meghan's PR wanted was 'Royals fight back' headlines for weeks, to make her look important.

What she's got is Piers Morgan. 'Meghan v Piers - it's war!' is a major downgrade and tabloid heaven. She's going to be fuming about this.
Exactly - when it's Sharon Osborne or Piers Morgan fighting the MM fictions, it de-escalates the whole thing.
Just another sleb war and Heads of State should be seen to float high above such dross.

And re. this tweet from @BarkJack, this reply is interesting. Do we think BP might be smoothing the way/encouraging the delusional one to enter US politics?
1617794835390.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just seen a convo on the DM message boards about regencies and why JCMH needs to be removed from succession. Everyone there is assuming Hazzard would become regent for George if Charles & William were dead. Really? Wouldn’t it more likely be Catherine for her son? What do you all think? Or would her commoner status mean not?

It’s one reason why I get really cheesed off at the Cambridge’s when they all take planes or helicopters together, like, think about what you might be dooming us poor sods to! As George V predicted entirely accurately about his eldest, “After I’m dead, the boy will ruin himself within 12 months.” I wouldn’t even give Haznoballs that long if he snatched the throne!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's done this in response to the comments that A listers are avoiding her after the interview.

She's desperate for any high level recognition to prove that she's still got the support.

None of these people will come, and I suspect Covid will be a convenient excuse.
Why would they turn up? Thy aren't actual mates and the only other reason would be for networking and possible job opportunities. I don't think Smegs and Dregs are in a position to offer many juicy job opportunities. Scrounge for them... probably. But being hit up by the talentless doesn't sound like a compelling reason for an A-lister to travel to a party to me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.