Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Piers is lying about the RF contacting him to prove a point, its totally unsubstantiated like a lot of the Harkles claims and here we are with the first blind debunk. If Piers must be lying because its not proven then the same surely applies to them.
Surely if we are expected to believe Meghan's truth and lived experience without question, then we must also believe Piers's truth and lived experience without question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe he’s playing a game and targeting the insecurities of H+M, if they read online stories as much as we’re led to believe it’ll wind then right up not knowing if it’s true or not.
Definitely this, he's not a stupid man and has certainly got their number. So by just saying it he knows it will send bleep chops into a flying rage. I suspect Hazznobollocks will bear the brunt of the rage. He'll be knocked not white and blue poor bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Me-again because I do believe she did not know what she was getting herself into. Her friends say she was obsessed with the royals, and she adored the princess diaries films and it must’ve been such a shock to her to realise that a Prince, the future King’s son did not live in a palace - he lived in a 1200sqft 2 bed cottage with a small garden. Coming from American sized homes, that must have been tiny to MM. then to find out she would never become a princess, would have to curtesy to her sister in law, and actually isn’t that rich, that must’ve been a comedown! I had a look and their net worth is just 10million now. For comparison the clonneys, Obama’s, and Beyoncé’s are worth 100s of millions. Kardashians are worth billions. Even Piers Morgan has a higher net worth then JCMH&MM (his is 14.4million).
what a bleeping let down. No palace, no titles, no riches.
couldn’t happen to a more worthy person IMO 😜😂
But none of that stuff would have mattered to her if she’d really loved Harry. I’d live in a coal hole with my husband if I needed to. So, I don’t feel sorry for her on that basis - it just shows what a deceitful, greedy cow she is.

I do think she has a personality disorder which is what’s driving her, and that isn’t her fault. So if I was going to feel sorry for her for anything, it would be that. But I don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What I find really bizarre is she doesn't care if her lies are debunked, she just doesn't care. It's landing the punches and laying the nasty seeds that people remember. Not many people read below the headlines in this frantic world,(tattlers do!) well not the sugars anyway. I think she knows her US audience well and knows that the game of smoke and mirrors will do the trick for her. Even Orca doesn't care, she's made her millions and got her profile raised ( but very quiet at the moment). another one who likes to chuck the grenades and run for the hills.

I bet she doesn't give two hoots about the moon bumps and being called out for the deception. She will use the argument " Its my choice as a woman to have my family anyway I choose. If I choose to wear moon bumps/use surrogacy /IVF as part of my pregnancy journey, that's my business. The general public or anyone else has no right to know about our birth plans etc... etc... " Believe me, she just doesn't care . Just bring out some more PR keep diverting the crowds.

The Harkles as we already know are truly the worst sort of people with no redeeming qualities. Money is their religion and being top of the pile is their only aim in life..... whatever it costs

Sorry, rant ended :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
bBitch and Bastard are smothering bad news with the big garden party with, George and Amal Clooney attending and all Hollywood A listers will be there its a copycat Royal Garden party. Perhaps they are the new King and Queen of Hollywood.

The Invictus games stint with Netflix, load of crap who would watch it, as soon as Netflix shows anything with these 2 it's time to cancel. Scabies did not mention Piers interview, copying RF by burying it with PR.

They really are self deluded, smug little shits, wonder if these "A" listers will be attending , if they do attend it will be a slap in the face for all of us.

Devious, lying shits, be nice to know what tattler s th I think.
I truly believe that real celebrities will give it a wide berth. They will have all seen the Orca train wreck, and the pair of them being absolutely vile to RF. They have seen them throwing their familys under the bus, they'll know for sure that they are no different and it's only a matter of time before it's their turn. No one in their right mind would risk going.

Reactions: 32
George and Amal Clooney attending?? Why are these Two not being questioned about the Epstein/Ghislaine tit??? George just seems to have brushed it off.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I dont think he wants to sway people, it was more about exposure of M&H lies which was done in pretty details. I dont think anyone neutral 'boring' would get all this news coverage about it to make it viral or 'sway' people..

And he didnt name people because it was a personal thank you note, not Racist ACCUSATIONs based on THE LIE in front of the whole World 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well it made our newspapers in Australia. A full page all about Piers and debunking of Megans lies. A very good article and it made me smile. i dont know if America is all that important to be honest with you, it isnt a Commonwealth. I honestly cant see a downside to Piers doing this and as its been said before who else is standing up to do it, no one. So at least someone is standing up to those two idiots and seeing she tried so hard to have him silenced and it hasnt worked. Yeah, one for the good guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What I find really bizarre is she doesn't care if her lies are debunked, she just doesn't care. It's landing the punches and laying the nasty seeds that people remember. Not many people read below the headlines in this frantic world,(tattlers do!) well not the sugars anyway. I think she knows her US audience well and knows that the game of smoke and mirrors will do the trick for her. Even Orca doesn't care, she's made her millions and got her profile raised ( but very quiet at the moment). another one who likes to chuck the grenades and run for the hills.

I bet she doesn't give two hoots about the moon bumps and being called out for the deception. She will use the argument " Its my choice as a woman to have my family anyway I choose. If I choose to wear moon bumps/use surrogacy /IVF as part of my pregnancy journey, that's my business. The general public or anyone else has no right to know about our birth plans etc... etc... " Believe me, she just doesn't care . Just bring out some more PR keep diverting the crowds.
BIB: But she can't take that attitude if she wants her children in the line of succession. It's all of our right to know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Morgan wants Smeg to sue him. I want her to too. That really is the only way the actual truth will come out, imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
That is quite the claim from Piers though - I think it really undermines everything he has done so far and makes him look as flakey as the Harkles!
Even if it was true (which I'm not so sure about) there's no way of proving it and it looks like a flimsy brag! He would have been better keeping that knowledge to himself.
Maybe he’s playing a game and targeting the insecurities of H+M, if they read online stories as much as we’re led to believe it’ll wind then right up not knowing if it’s true or not.
Yep two can play this game 😎 and Piers is the best opponent for the witch in this 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
20210407_104835.jpg

I don't know if I'm just seeing things but...can we see the outline of a moonbump under her shirt? There's a dark shadow right where the 'bump' is and it doesn't look like a bra...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Scabby and the sugars are using the ‘RF thanked me’ as proof of their hatred and mistreatment of Smeggy. I do think it was perhaps not the best thing to say as it riles up all the race baiting again.

Reactions: 11
Remember the gossip site DeuxMoi? Often gets Meghan's PR drops? Here's today's latest. Montecito is really, really bothered by Piers receiving messages of thanks passed on from courtiers to the RF..

ETA. If they are that bothered, I'd say Piers really has had those thank you messages.

That site was so much fun. Now I feel like it is full with pr. All the celebs are sooooo nice.
Maybe it is just me but I prefer tattle, as I can't be bothered with blinds and easter eggs. I am lame with remembering celebs, I need proper gossip with full names. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
George and Amal Clooney attending?? Why are these Two not being questioned about the Epstein/Ghislaine tit??? George just seems to have brushed it off.
Wasn't the Epstein/Ghislaine stuff all about providing young women? There are lots of rumours that at least one of the Cloon's prefers boys. Of course I have no idea if that's true, it's just gossip I've seen. Probably not true at all.

Reactions: 12

The Harkles as we already know are truly the worst sort of people with no redeeming qualities. Money is their religion and being top of the pile is their only aim in life..... whatever it costs

Sorry, rant ended :mad:
I think you have a point there AudreyAnn, she has reached the point of no return so she feels that nothing else is relevant except her. What a disgusting, low life, money worshippers they are it appals me, Billy no balls has sunk to the lowest level of humanity by bad mouthing his whole family and "up yours" to everyone who has supported him over the years. They have buried Piers interview with a load of PR twaddle, can we seriously think that the very well respected Clooneys would want to be seen endorsing their sordid fantasies and the Obamas.

Deluded social climbers and prize arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do hope PP has put his foot down, He would not tolerate ANYONE being horrible to The Queen , even more so if it were actual family doing it , He maybe nearly a 100 but I am betting he can still deliver a bollocking if needed
I reckon that explains the whole thing of Charles coming to see him in the hospital! I reckon PP found out and gave PC a huge bollocking, thats why he had tears in his eyes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 517925

I don't know if I'm just seeing things but...can we see the outline of a moonbump under her shirt? There's a dark shadow right where the 'bump' is and it doesn't look like a bra...
I still don’t know if I buy the whole moonbump/surrogate deal but I must admit the boob area in that pic light in colour while the bump is darker. And now I’m going off to bleach my eyeballs and brain after having to zoom in on Smerkin’s chest....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.