Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel that more people would pay attention to this if it was a less polarising figure than Piers. We are in a bit of a bubble here on tattle... I’m convinced that the masses, while probably a bit fed up of the harkles, are in the ‘good for them leaving a situation that didn’t make them happy’ camp. And I don’t think Piers Morgan is the one to sway them.

Also, isn’t he doing the same ambiguous ‘naming no names’ schtick that he was infuriated by the harkles doing!? I think he would have maintained more credibility by saying ‘I hope the royals will feel supported by my speaking out’ rather than ‘they have been in touch but I can’t name names’.
I dont think he wants to sway people, it was more about exposure of M&H lies which was done in pretty details. I dont think anyone neutral 'boring' would get all this news coverage about it to make it viral or 'sway' people..

And he didnt name people because it was a personal thank you note, not Racist ACCUSATIONs based on THE LIE in front of the whole World 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That is quite the claim from Piers though - I think it really undermines everything he has done so far and makes him look as flakey as the Harkles!
Even if it was true (which I'm not so sure about) there's no way of proving it and it looks like a flimsy brag! He would have been better keeping that knowledge to himself.

Reactions: 34
That is quite the claim from Piers though - I think it really undermines everything he has done so far and makes him look as flakey as the Harkles!
Even if it was true (which I'm not so sure about) there's no way of proving it and it looks like a flimsy brag! He would have been better keeping that knowledge to himself.
I can't see it tbh. I think the RF have more sense than to behave in such a manner, particularly at such a sensitive time.

I think Piers has been a bit silly in this instance.

Reactions: 26
I'd say its true. Piers has excellent connections, knows how to work them to his advantage and it's very likely he will have spoken to one of the RF press teams prior to his interview with Tucker. He's collecting a favour.

I'm also wondering if this is the RF reminding the Harkles that tell-all interviews can go two ways. If they ever wanted to get the Markle dossier out there on TV, particularly US TV, Piers is the man to do it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I think its the kind of person Piers is........most of what he says is balanced and sensible ...but he has the knack of putting his foot in it!

In a way it is exactly what the harkles have done.........shot their mouths off....and said something that cannot be substantiated....except in my head, I do think elements of the RF must be absolutely furious with the Oprah interview. and I can see someone saying thank you to Piers for raising it as an issue!

There were 'press rumours' that said that Charles had wanted to disprove all of the allegations in the Oprah interview, but that he had been overruled by the Queen herself, who was in favour of saying nothing....
A lot of the press stories like the ones from Camilla T, in the Telegraph, do seem to be going down the line of disproving the Oprah allegations, so in my head, Charles, the future king, is getting his way unofficially!

So maybe someone has thanked Piers unofficially?

Ot maybe the backlash to Meghan and Harry is just that the British press and media arent willing to be thrown under the bus, and accused of racism, and completely biased and inaccurate stories, without replying in kind?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't see it tbh. I think the RF have more sense than to behave in such a manner, particularly at such a sensitive time.

Maybe he’s playing a game and targeting the insecurities of H+M, if they read online stories as much as we’re led to believe it’ll wind then right up not knowing if it’s true or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Me-again because I do believe she did not know what she was getting herself into. Her friends say she was obsessed with the royals, and she adored the princess diaries films and it must’ve been such a shock to her to realise that a Prince, the future King’s son did not live in a palace - he lived in a 1200sqft 2 bed cottage with a small garden. Coming from American sized homes, that must have been tiny to MM. then to find out she would never become a princess, would have to curtesy to her sister in law, and actually isn’t that rich, that must’ve been a comedown! I had a look and their net worth is just 10million now. For comparison the clonneys, Obama’s, and Beyoncé’s are worth 100s of millions. Kardashians are worth billions. Even Piers Morgan has a higher net worth then JCMH&MM (his is 14.4million).
what a bleeping let down. No palace, no titles, no riches.
couldn’t happen to a more worthy person IMO 😜😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Everyone invited stays home to wash their hair in Pantene instead of attending the party.
There is going to be a lot of diary pages flicked to see if they can fit these two into plans..soz can't make I'm having a bikini/back/butt wax.:rolleyes:
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do believe that in 5yrs time, if they are still married, they will be doing an osbournes/kardashian style reality show. Total desperation and car crash telly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

I’m allergic to chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I reckon Piers is goading H&M (well, M mainly) into some sort of reaction as he knows as well as we do that it'll be another daft accusation on their part, one that can be freshly debunked. It took too long for everyone to disprove them after the Orca chat show turn.

Plus, H&M know Piers has the dirt on LOTS of things, primed and ready to unleash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Meghan's been threatening the RF with an Oprah tell-all since 2018. Even after the interview, her team started again with the hints about 'more footage'.

Now the RF can mention their 'dear friend Piers' who is conveniently detached from ITV...... The more I think about it, the more this counter-move makes sense.

On the Invictus deal, if Harry were a Trustee of Invictus Foundation, he would not be able to profit personally. As a Patron, he can fill his grubby desert boots..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I reckon Piers is goading H&M (well, M mainly) into some sort of reaction as he knows as well as we do that it'll be another daft accusation on their part, one that can be freshly debunked. It took too long for everyone to disprove them after the Orca chat show turn.

Plus, H&M know Piers has the dirt on LOTS of things, primed and ready to unleash.
He is likely to know about her hooker/yacht days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just hope he minds himself. It's terrible that a couple, 94 and 99 are being put through this. Fair play to PP for putting the foot down. But I worry it could be too much for him. He's just had heart surgery too.
I'd like to think he's far too stubborn to allow himself to be sent off by a skanky old rent a minge grifter and ungrateful little twit of a grandson. The old bugger is as strong as an ox, I wouldn't want to be in the gruesome twosomes shoes right now. He'll see the pair of them off. I have great faith in him. He doesn't give a toss who he upsets and the stupid duck faces who upset his wife and dissed his family can look the duck out! So there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The planned party is to be in the garden where guests can just mingle.
Like one of the many garden parties that have been held at Buckingham Palace for years, then?

They are still trying to set up a rival court to Her Majesty's .
That pesky security bill is going to be HUGE!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

'The electric gate has lost power so can't get the limo out so will have to pass sorry'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bBitch and Bastard are smothering bad news with the big garden party with, George and Amal Clooney attending and all Hollywood A listers will be there its a copycat Royal Garden party. Perhaps they are the new King and Queen of Hollywood.

The Invictus games stint with Netflix, load of crap who would watch it, as soon as Netflix shows anything with these 2 it's time to cancel. Scabies did not mention Piers interview, copying RF by burying it with PR.

They really are self deluded, smug little shits, wonder if these "A" listers will be attending , if they do attend it will be a slap in the face for all of us.

Devious, lying shits, be nice to know what tattler s th I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Piers is lying about the RF contacting him to prove a point, its totally unsubstantiated like a lot of the Harkles claims and here we are with the first blind debunk. If Piers must be lying because its not proven then the same surely applies to them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.