Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SunshineS will be loosing clients if this continues.
Expect a summit where H&M(chip papers) are invited in to SunshineS to review the strategic plan & next steps.
I would expect they have already lost a lot who do not want to be associated with the tit shower that is H&M. Would be interesting to know how much they have been billed so far for total failure on the Sussex's part.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am actually glad it was Piers... it needed someone controversial to gain attention. Many people are pointing out their lies but no one really cares or pays attention (in general)
I think Piers can be an arrogant dick, but it brought lots of attention and maybe more 'neutral' people will pick up on it now and look more into it...

It's ok to call a white person a 'liar' but if you call a mixed race person 'liar' its racism 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BP are racist needs more diversity in in staff re the 'colour'....
like I'm sorry but I'm not gonna hire someone for my business by the skin colour just to keep the ratio white/mixed race/black... people are hired on expertise and experience 🤦‍♀️

She had on her CV that she is white-caucasian, to get better chance to get a casting because of skin colour....in US.. but yeah Brits are so racist she had to run back to the country where she had to lie about her skin colour to get a chance to get a job.....yep gotcha girl 👍🤦‍♀️

Honestly does she think everybody in the world is as STUPID as her? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(Theres not enough face-palms for this delusional slut.. bet she grew up on gossip girl series🤦‍♀️)
Well said Magnolia23 i this bloody wokeism is no joke now and needs addressing big time. Has she ever said anything truthful in her life, a broken down,has been,low life slapper. Should have sailed one of the yacht s to some remote island when Piers interview aired along with her old, rich punters. Horrible witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
@JudithKuntz and @JAR21 i wanted to have a private conversation with you but it seems that this option has now disappeared from this forum.
Be wary of someone.... that's all I can say!

Back to the Harkles ....
A blackmailer and a traitor demand an apology 😁WTF

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think the whole 'I didn't tell my family about Megains mental health issues because I was ashamed' can be explained very easily.

I'm convinced that Megain wanted to go to her friend's 'health spa' to give the friend some publicity. She was told that she couldn't do that because the RF don't publicise anything and it would make the RF look 'bad' i.e. corrupt if they did. Harry, who knows what real mental health problems are, told her that he was ashamed that she'd even think such a thing.

Anyone who has lived with a narcissist will tell you that they twist every conversation so you look bad, not them. So Megain worked her evil and Harry was suddenly ashamed of his wife having mental health issues. Not ashamed that she was faking them to get her own way. Many people in abusive relationships have had this happen to them.

Same with the 'overexposure' (is that one word?) Whenever the a member of the RF attend a function to shine a light on the causes they support, the rest of the RF stand back to allow the press concentration on that cause. But Megain loves the limelight and there was no way she was going to do that. Katherine highlighting children's mental health issues? No, that camera should be on Megain, not anyone else. So Megain steps out to grab some press. Only Megain should be the centre of attention, stuff the children's charities that deserve notice. It's all about Me Me Megain.

That woman is not just a narcissist, she's a malignant narcissist. She's also a sociopath with no real empathy or consideration for anyone.

The truth will out.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
@JudithKuntz and @JAR21 i wanted to have a private conversation with you but it seems that this option has now disappeared from this forum.
Be wary of someone.... that's all I can say!

Back to the Harkles ....
A blackmailer and a traitor demand an apology 😁WTF
Thanks. It's a shame the PM function doesn't work. Does anyone know why?

Reactions: 15
Thanks. It's a shame the PM function doesn't work. Does anyone know why?
It's bloody annoying because it used to work. There are some posters who have decamped here from DS. I recognise some of them and they will go to any lengths to goad and get others banned. They will put words into your mouth and stir. Its best to ignore them.

And the Harkles are cunts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It's bloody annoying because it used to work. There are some posters who have decamped here from DS. I recognise some of them and they will go to any lengths to goad and get others banned. They will put words into your mouth and stir. Its best to ignore them.

I've already seen these.. Are they sugars?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the whole 'I didn't tell my family about Megains mental health issues because I was ashamed' can be explained very easily.

I'm convinced that Megain wanted to go to her friend's 'health spa' to give the friend some publicity. She was told that she couldn't do that because the RF don't publicise anything and it would make the RF look 'bad' i.e. corrupt if they did. Harry, who knows what real mental health problems are, told her that he was ashamed that she'd even think such a thing.

Anyone who has lived with a narcissist will tell you that they twist every conversation so you look bad, not them. So Megain worked her evil and Harry was suddenly ashamed of his wife having mental health issues. Not ashamed that she was faking them to get her own way. Many people in abusive relationships have had this happen to them.

Same with the 'overexposure' (is that one word?) Whenever the a member of the RF attend a function to shine a light on the causes they support, the rest of the RF stand back to allow the press concentration on that cause. But Megain loves the limelight and there was no way she was going to do that. Katherine highlighting children's mental health issues? No, that camera should be on Megain, not anyone else. So Megain steps out to grab some press. Only Megain should be the centre of attention, stuff the children's charities that deserve notice. It's all about Me Me Megain.

That woman is not just a narcissist, she's a malignant narcissist. She's also a sociopath with no real empathy or consideration for anyone.

The truth will out.
What 'friend' would that be who has a health spa?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Love how Piers continues to throw shade (though is it still shade if it is so obvious?) in all he says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Has that slavery poster person gone now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The truth will out.
All fantastic points. And I bet you’re bang on the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What exactly makes you think your statement is fair, I wonder? :unsure:

Do you really think it is a fair comparison?

Kate, immaculetly dressed in pregnancy appropriate clothes, perfectly coiffed and with impeccable manners, who occasionally and briefly put a hand on her bump.

Against

Meghan, dressed like a street harlot in spandex, unkempt hair, most of the time looking as if she just had rolled out of bed, flicking her coat every couple of seconds and clutching her ugly bump wih the despicable protruding nipple like her life depended on it 24/7.

If any woman briefly touches or even strokes her bump absentmindently no one cares, people might even find it endearing.

If a woman clutches her obscenly lycra clad meal ticket to contantly show off her social climber success for all the world to see, it will hardly endear her to anyone but other trash.

She got what she asked for, which is being told off for trashy dressing, behaviour and bragging.
Well said Poppea and agree she looks what she is at any given time, a desperate harpy with one thing to offer, her rancid, over used body😃😃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I always thought the "I was refused mental health assistance when suicidal" = "they said I couldnt go to my friend's retreat place and drink coconut water and reflect on life blah blah"

ETA because pressed too soon: and obviously merch the duck out of the place and get a cut on the deal for ever more.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't remember sorry and don't have time to google it. Can anyone else help?
No need to do that - just she banged on so much about going nowhere, couldn't meet-up with friends. I just wondered whether it was an actualy friend of just a name she'd been given by one of her US/Canadian posse :). Thanks for coming back to me.

Reactions: 15
Would be interesting to see what statement comes out from the Montislapper home next. Tears and tantrums about us wicked Brits and how she rejected Piers advances towards her and he is using his rejection to slander her good name!!

They are going to need to make a statement to refute Piers claims and are trying to dig up some more dirt on RFto deflect it from themselves and I bet it will be something really nasty. What a pair of attention seeking, lying bastards they are and if it's about the Duke of Pork well, that's nothing new everyone knows what a prick he is.

An old saying comes to mind, may their earholes turn to arseholes and shi t all over them. Would be better if they ran for cover and stayed there.

Wonder what Winfrey and King y are saying to each other, they will probably gather the coven together and brew up some more Hubble bubble and cast an evil spell on Piers.

In the name of God just duck off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would be interesting to see what statement comes out from the Montislapper home next. Tears and tantrums about us wicked Brits and how she rejected Piers advances towards her and he is using his rejection to slander her good name!!

They are going to need to make a statement to refute Piers claims and are trying to dig up some more dirt on RFto deflect it from themselves and I bet it will be something really nasty. What a pair of attention seeking, lying bastards they are and if it's about the Duke of Pork well, that's nothing new everyone knows what a prick he is.

An old saying comes to mind, may their earholes turn to arseholes and shi t all over them. Would be better if they ran for cover and stayed there.

Wonder what Winfrey and King y are saying to each other, they will probably gather the coven together and brew up some more Hubble bubble and cast an evil spell on Piers.

In the name of God just duck off!!
Well apparently they have loads of unaired footage from the interview i wonder when that will be broadcast? I wouldn't mind betting that Smeagol is planning another interview already!

Reactions: 23
So she wasn't allowed mental help?!
But Diana, Princess Margaret, Charles and I'm pretty sure William all got help, I bet meghahoe didn't bother to ask!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.