Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on a news feed that twit s 1 and 2 are "stepping back" from the limelight, funny after Piers interview don't you think?? I honestly believe they are both mentally unstable and are running scared now especially since the RF haven't had their say yet

I truly hope it is all coming home to roost and that their streaming service will drop them like hot bricks, who can trust them ever again their whole life is a fabrication o f truth and sincerity and hope that people ignore them and pull the plug. waiting for scabies next rant, that will be funny.

My heart pumps piss for them😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am actually glad it was Piers... it needed someone controversial to gain attention. Many people are pointing out their lies but no one really cares or pays attention (in general)
I think Piers can be an arrogant dick, but it brought lots of attention and maybe more 'neutral' people will pick up on it now and look more into it...

It's ok to call a white person a 'liar' but if you call a mixed race person 'liar' its racism 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BP are racist needs more diversity in in staff re the 'colour'....
like I'm sorry but I'm not gonna hire someone for my business by the skin colour just to keep the ratio white/mixed race/black... people are hired on expertise and experience 🤦‍♀️

She had on her CV that she is white-caucasian, to get better chance to get a casting because of skin colour....in US.. but yeah Brits are so racist she had to run back to the country where she had to lie about her skin colour to get a chance to get a job.....yep gotcha girl 👍🤦‍♀️

Honestly does she think everybody in the world is as STUPID as her? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(Theres not enough face-palms for this delusional slut.. bet she grew up on gossip girl series🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
yeah tell that to our ABC tv in Australia. They are suppose to be impartial, but they are not.

She will rave on about Piers being jeolous and envious cause Piers wanted her so much but she said no. Bull crap along those lines.
Pleeaaaseee let Piers sue her if she goes down this route!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another lie ( forget what number we're up to!)

Them saying "we didn't have a plan" when they left/ before Canada/ Megxit.

Except they were having meetings BEFORE they were married!

Cashing in on the RF "brand". Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I read on a news feed that twit s 1 and 2 are "stepping back" from the limelight, funny after Piers interview don't you think?? I honestly believe they are both mentally unstable and are running scared now especially since the RF haven't had their say yet

I truly hope it is all coming home to roost and that their streaming service will drop them like hot bricks, who can trust them ever again their whole life is a fabrication o f truth and sincerity and hope that people ignore them and pull the plug. waiting for scabies next rant, that will be funny.

I don't think anything positive is happening for them these days. They've even managed to make Sunshine Sachs look bad for repping them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Smeg is staying quiet for many reasons. One us that she can't be bothered to sort her moonbumps into size order.
Harry's trip to the sea photoshoot was to show us she let's him out to play when he's tidied his game of toy soldiers away and other such chores.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morgan or Meghan,
Be careful of the spelling!
One just lies,
Along with all the yelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine the scene...

William "I'm so sorry babe, Meg has gone too far. I won't stand for it. I've got a plan..."
Kate "what is it?"
William "wait and see, but it's gonna piss her off *evil laugh*"

Fast forward to William's coronation

William *whispers to archbishop of Canterbury* "my regal name will be King Harold"

Drop the mic 🤣

• Haha
She can't respond, most of what she said is proven lies and the suicide and racial comment would have to be clarified and she would have to give context which would then prove that pretty much everything she said to Oprah was a lie. I'm pretty sure that's why she has gone to ground. She was so arrogant that she thought that she could say what she liked and everyone in the US would lap it up but the fact is that the people that matter, that can giver her work will not touch her with a barge pole after that interview.

As a PR agency Sunshine Sachs comes across as on a par with Max Clifford
With the racism this being sort of merely proof of the fact non well the Monarch isnt in particular racist the representatives of other faiths in the country

Made me laugh when a person was in a wheel chair when saying about they'd have to give it a big push haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Court of Appeal isn't sitting until 13 April, so assuming that ANL have appealed, there will be a stay on publication of the apology and other matters until their application to appeal is considered by CoA (according to Warby's ruling published 15 March). I 'think' we can read into the non-appearance of an apology that ANL are seeking permission from CoA to appeal.

1. But the defendant's arguments go beyond this. Their case is that they should not be required to publish such a statement at all, either in principle or as a matter of proportionality and (I think) discretion. The defendants are entitled to ask the Court of Appeal to look at their grounds and decide if those points justify the grant of permission to appeal, and a stay meanwhile. To refuse a stay in the meantime would negate that entitlement. I think the claimant's third point is overstated, in terms of the likely delay, but in any event it does not really provide an answer to this simple proposition. So I will grant a stay, but only until the matter has been decided by the Court of Appeal.
In the meantime, the Daily Mail has turned into the Daily Piers :ROFLMAO: Piers is controversial, but he has spoken out against the obvious long, long list of deceptions in the interview. GMB and ITV need to take a long hard look at themselves for not covering this in an even-handed way this morning, whilst they continue to report gossip like the Harkles planning to take parental leave in the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Next stop Spotify. Hasn't Kanye bought that?

They need to knight Piers for services to Queen and Country 🤣
Love this post and it will be interesting if they do name names of course if they do it will take away the last but of power they had, bring it on let's have everything in the open. What did they think they would get out of all their shite for the first couple of weeks it was all poor she devil but I like to think that sensible people are now seeing it for what it really was, lies,lies and more lies they really are runts of the litter . Let's hope this either silences them or they lie over the lies to cover their scabby arses. Good on you Piers you have given back some power to the UK for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel the RF will lie low for a while now and just wait to see what unfurls. Won't do anything to Haz and Haznot until sprog is 'produced' cos if anything 'happens' to it it would be the RF fault for giving them so much stress!

Reactions: 24
With the racism this being sort of merely proof of the fact non well the Monarch isnt in particular racist the representatives of other faiths in the country

Made me laugh when a person was in a wheel chair when saying about they'd have to give it a big push haha
Wonderful video

Reactions: 8

What I like is that they are actually running scared of themselves. The RF's silence can be interpreted anyway you darn well like. If they say nothing it can't be misconstrued is my view. Ofc, this is like a red rag to a bull in Smegma's case because she loves confrontation. When it is all over and everyone has turned against them, which will happen, will she actually accept any of the blame? Probably not. Harry will be a wreck by then.

• Heart
Ideally it would have been someone less controversial than Piers, who wasn't seen as having an axe to grind and a lot more respectable/neutral but I don't see any US journalists wanting to wade into the nitty gritty. Current ITV and BBC presenters wouldn't do it for fear of being called racist and misogynistic and Meghan getting them fired. The DM, The Telegraph etc have already made lists of what was plain lying but it didn't seem to be making a dent with anyone who didn't already believe they were full of crap anyway. I don't usually like him much but I fully support him in this.

Kate got harassed for years, full on abuse. Sarah got called nasty names for years and her daughters were abused from the moment they became teenagers. 13 year olds got called ugly and useless because they were awkward and dressed badly sometimes and it was acceptable because their parents weren't popular and they weren't William and "Poor ickle Harry". Meghan can't content herself with saying she was bullied she has to tear down all the other women in the family and say their experiences don't matter. Her truth is the only truth.
There a few fast talkin’ shoot-from-the-hip journalists on MSM these days.
Morgan, Paxman...um, er.

Reactions: 10
I don't think anything positive is happening for them these days. They've even managed to make Sunshine Sachs look bad for repping them.
SunshineS will be loosing clients if this continues.
Expect a summit where H&M(chip papers) are invited in to SunshineS to review the strategic plan & next steps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What I like is that they are actually running scared of themselves. The RF's silence can be interpreted anyway you darn well like. If they say nothing it can't be misconstrued is my view. Ofc, this is like a red rag to a bull in Smegma's case because she loves confrontation. When it is all over and everyone has turned against them, which will happen, will she actually accept any of the blame? Probably not. Harry will be a wreck by then.
Yes I agree but she doesn't like face to face confrontation, she only mouths off at a distance because if she had been facing a decent reporter, not the fat blob, she would have been asked to substantiate her claims and that would never do!!. I am certain they must now be looking at what they have done and be very nervous about American public opinion, they are done in the UK well and truly but naive people. In USA will still believe she is a victim of the evil RF. Harry will have to take the blame because of her "fragile mental health is sues" which we all know is total crap and he is waiting for an apology from us, hell will freeze over first. Deluded, self absorbed muck rakers.

I noticed that the Times headline on this is currently: 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to "smear" him'.
In the article, the quotation is: ''What I was witnessing was the most extraordinarily disingenuous smear, hit job, on the Royal Family, on the Queen, on the monarchy, and frankly on Britain, my country'.
I've written to complain this morning - here's the letter. The address to complain is [email protected]
Dear Sir or Madam

The headline in today's early edition of the online Times (mobile app) has an inaccurate headline: 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to smear him'. At no point in the article is there anything to support this choice of word.

More accurately, the headline could read 'Piers Morgan accuses Meghan of trying to smear Britain'. The quotation it is taken from reads: 'What I was witnessing was the most extraordinarily disingenuous smear, hit job, on the Royal Family, on the Queen, on the monarchy, and frankly on Britain, my country'.

I cannot imagine how your team felt that by deflecting Meghan Markle's deliberate slurs onto Piers Morgan alone, we would forget her international hit job on the UK, our culture and our head of state. Our global image has been tainted by these wretched lies and many of us feel hurt and outrage.

I'm afraid it's up to you - The Times and others - to put the record straight. The monarchy may live by the motto 'never complain, never explain' but in the age of fake news, lies make the best soundbites.

Please correct the headline.

Yours faithfully[
SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Well said and agree with everything you have written, what's wrong with the Times and honest reporting, they have really blotted their copybook on this one, well done😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.