Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appreciate all the Piers updates last night.

I honestly think Piers was the best man for this job. Love or loathe him that Oprah chat was pure shite, defamatory and inaccurate. Oprah didn't fact check anything, WHY?
I can't decide who the bigger fools are, them or her, definitely not us.
I on this occasion like PM. He was royally pissed off and like the Princess Royal, took one for the journo team and called them out. The RF haven't been able to do so although we hope behind he scenes they are getting the tower ready for 2.
He can't be the only journo thinking this way so I applaud him for standing up.
Hopefully people are talking about this and seeing some light and truth.
He's got thick skin, he'll happily ride this tit storm.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I just wish someone less controversial had done what Piers did. I’ve dipped in and out of the Piers thread and people are seemingly too blinded by their contempt for him to understand what he’s trying to expose. If someone more neutral had called them out publicly and to a wide audience with regards to all of their interview inaccuracies, things might have gone differently maybe?

Reactions: 21
I too think Smegs and Dregs thought they’d cancelled Piers. That’s because they are thick and delusional. He’s a well connected and accomplished journalist, whatever we think about some past antics. He is also an opportunist just like Smegs. He’ll spin this and use it to his advantage. And how we will all laugh. Bring on the dancing horses!!!!

And the post of the day goes to @Allflightscancelled for brilliantly naming SMEGS & DREGS as THE DANCING HORSES so appropriately.

We should take on bets as to when they will gallop out of their stables and offer, nay bray on about Piers recognising the dollops of manure they dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think piers was the wrong person. He’s too easy to discredit.
which is a shame as a blow by blow
“That was wrong”
“That’s a lie because of XYZ”
Was needed for the American audience, meagain is talking about things they wouldn’t know. E.g line of succession. So it does need someone to bit by bit go through it

I bit yesterday on Twitter as someone from america was merrily slating britain and how terrible we all are.

Reactions: 15
I just wish someone less controversial had done what Piers did. I’ve dipped in and out of the Piers thread and people are seemingly too blinded by their contempt for him to understand what he’s trying to expose. If someone more neutral had called them out publicly and to a wide audience with regards to all of their interview inaccuracies, things might have gone differently maybe?
I completely agree.

It’s hugely unfortunate that he ever met her before she started dating Handbag...but it was slightly inevitable. He is famous in the US as well as the UK and is exactly the kind of person a bit part actress looking to increase her profile would smarm up to, which is what she did. She literally asked him to interview her, which he didn’t because she was nobody.

Dumping him without a backward glance is precisely what she’s done with so many other people which is the only point he’s ever tried to make - but if you don’t like him it’s very easy to invent motivations for his criticisms which probably aren’t true.

I have no particular opinion on Morgan...I never watch GMB or any of his other shows & I’ve never read any of his books. I did think his performance at the Levenson enquiry was iffy to say the least & I certainly think he engaged in questionable tactics during his tabloid career so I’d never vote him Man of the Century. I agree completely with everything he’s ever said about Markle but I wish he hadn’t said it quite so frequently...less is more, quite often.

But if no one else is willing to publicly tackle this barefaced liar and her neutered husband, then Morgan has to. Seems to be that simple to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Like one thing I have to say to be fair she (Meghan I mean precisely) was in certain was treated a lot worse than Catherine ever was like the comparisons of holding the bump when she was yeah pregnant by comparison to Catherine not sure which one when Catherine was pregnant with then though
No she wasn't. Catherine was abused by the press for YEARS. There were constant stories about "Waity Katie", comments on her hair, weight, snide digs about her family, snide digs about her own work ethic... I assume you didn't read the news between 2004 and 2018 and are just repeating what Meghan says as fact?

that was really unfair (nothing compared to though what Sarah Fergusson got (excuse spelling of her second name as I can never remember that), rather was nicknamed by the press the Duchess of Pork due to her binge essentially I think eating of pork sausages
It was nothing to do with pork sausages specifically, it was to do with her eating habits and weight. What do pork sausages have to do with anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
@JudithKuntz and @JAR21 you're on fire 🔥 on the piers thread!! I rarely step outside this thread so it was a joy to read such meticulous dismantling of the markle debacle. I should step out more! I also discovered a formula 1 new forum the other day 😍. Originally came here for schofe but haven’t looked in there for a very long time 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No she wasn't. Catherine was abused by the press for YEARS. There were constant stories about "Waity Katie", comments on her hair, weight, snide digs about her family, snide digs about her own work ethic... Do you not read the news?

It was nothing to do with pork sausages specifically, it was to do with her eating habits and weight. What do pork sausages have to do with anything?
Pork rhymes with York - and she was bigger than Diana

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Appreciating all the Piers updates here too.

Where's the smart money going on the H&M next move? Bearing in mind they are of limited imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I completely agree.

It’s hugely unfortunate that he ever met her before she started dating Handbag...but it was slightly inevitable. He is famous in the US as well as the UK and is exactly the kind of person a bit part actress looking to increase her profile would smarm up to, which is what she did. She literally asked him to interview her, which he didn’t because she was nobody.

Dumping him without a backward glance is precisely what she’s done with so many other people which is the only point he’s ever tried to make - but if you don’t like him it’s very easy to invent motivations for his criticisms which probably aren’t true.

I have no particular opinion on Morgan...I never watch GMB or any of his other shows & I’ve never read any of his books. I did think his performance at the Levenson enquiry was iffy to say the least & I certainly think he engaged in questionable tactics during his tabloid career so I’d never vote him Man of the Century. I agree completely with everything he’s ever said about Markle but I wish he hadn’t said it quite so frequently...less is more, quite often.

But if no one else is willing to publicly tackle this barefaced liar and her neutered husband, then Morgan has to. Seems to be that simple to me.
I agree no one but Piers Morgan has the balls to stand up to that witch. So if no one else will do it then there is no choice. Whats the alternative no one including Piers says anything in defence of the RF. Nope that wont do neither. Someone had to say bloody something, we cant pick and choose who would or could do it better, there was no other choice but him. And out of everyone who may rubbish him tomorrow there will be others who will be thinking....hmmm, now thats a good point he made. I fully support Piers Morgan in this instance and he spoke for me and Im glad he did. You never know maybe, just maybe, it will give someone else some courage to also speak out, we can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ideally it would have been someone less controversial than Piers, who wasn't seen as having an axe to grind and a lot more respectable/neutral but I don't see any US journalists wanting to wade into the nitty gritty. Current ITV and BBC presenters wouldn't do it for fear of being called racist and misogynistic and Meghan getting them fired. The DM, The Telegraph etc have already made lists of what was plain lying but it didn't seem to be making a dent with anyone who didn't already believe they were full of crap anyway. I don't usually like him much but I fully support him in this.

Kate got harassed for years, full on abuse. Sarah got called nasty names for years and her daughters were abused from the moment they became teenagers. 13 year olds got called ugly and useless because they were awkward and dressed badly sometimes and it was acceptable because their parents weren't popular and they weren't William and "Poor ickle Harry". Meghan can't content herself with saying she was bullied she has to tear down all the other women in the family and say their experiences don't matter. Her truth is the only truth.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Newspapers aren’t “meant to at least look impartial”, they legitimately have a variety of political leanings shown in their editorials. Only ‘public service broadcasters’ which broadcast TV news have a duty of impartiality 🙄
yeah tell that to our ABC tv in Australia. They are suppose to be impartial, but they are not.

Appreciating all the Piers updates here too.

Where's the smart money going on the H&M next move? Bearing in mind they are of limited imagination.
She will rave on about Piers being jeolous and envious cause Piers wanted her so much but she said no. Bull crap along those lines.

Reactions: 19
@JudithKuntz and @JAR21 you're on fire 🔥 on the piers thread!! I rarely step outside this thread so it was a joy to read such meticulous dismantling of the markle debacle. I should step out more! I also discovered a formula 1 new forum the other day 😍. Originally came here for schofe but haven’t looked in there for a very long time 😂😂😂
BIB details...🤔

Slightly off topic but last night watching Family Guy, Chris asked Meg what gifts her boyfriends have bought her and she declares 'well my boyfriend The Prince of Wales' ..... the scriptwriters knew all along 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.