Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha this is funny

The 6th series of The Crown, waiting for the 7th for Meghan to replace Camilla as the most hated haha
I could watch those Camilla skits all day. I like the Judi Densch and Angela Merkel ones too, but the Camilla ones crack me up. I downloaded them into my special playlist.

Reactions: 18
I could watch those Camilla skits all day. I like the Judi Densch and Angela Merkel ones too, but the Camilla ones crack me up. I downloaded them into my special playlist.
I nearly spat my tea out when she says (and I quote) "....runt of the litter just like Uncle Edward"

Reactions: 12
I think this is another case of her believing if she makes it public, it puts pressure on people to do what she wants, and now there is the added pressure of being labeled a racist if they don't show up.

Reactions: 13
They totally are. We have two and they hate each other. One now living like a king indoors after getting bitten by the other. Except he likes to go crazy in the middle of the night and also ALWAYS tries to scratch the furniture and zoom about half way through some drama like Unforgotten despite spending the rest of his time comatose. The other whinges for food all day long. Drives us mad. Never having cats again....pair of what Freda says...

As for the whingey one - I thought he’d been run over, carried him home in tears. Hubby buried him. Cat then strolled up alive - I then went all round houses trying to find owner WHO WANTED THE CAT BACK Had to excavate him and brush him off to return to owner. They’re both 13 now and showing no signs of shuffling off this mortal coil ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
If you’ve got a private account she’ll have blocked you. She went through a spate of blocking this type of account.
It’s not private. The only reason I can think of is that I used #MerchingMarkles and perhaps she thought it referred to her? But if she’d looked at any content she would have seen it referred to the Harkles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pregnancy trousers perhaps? Very few go over the bump but I had a couple leggings that did. I wore them in the winter
There are all sorts of bump supports, some go over and some go under, and the level of support varies.

Reactions: 3
We have one, it was a feral 8-9 week old kitten when we got him, the very first thing he did was bite through my thumb. All the way through. I prefer dogs, always have, still do - but this scared little thing stole my heart, and still with us nearly 3 years later. He is only allowed in certain parts of the house though, and for most of the year spends most of his time roaming/sleeping outside. In winter prefers to be indoors. Only likes fussing when HE wants it, and developed a way of communicating what he wants, loudly. Husband complains that the cat gets more attention than he does. They are absolute monkeys and only loyal to your food, not you really...(I mean the cats, not husbands, but could be the case too?? )
Anyway, on topic, she has gone bizzarely quiet, apart from the stupid PR puff piece about the baby shower ("mini Oscars"??? Give me strength...). They still haven't got their own social media, so I guess any appearances depend on others' outlets, maybe people distancing themselves in the aftermath of the O shitshow?

Reactions: 15
Just watched K&W docu on ITV - think they may be hedging their bets which royal to support as a fair amount of shade thrown to the Snarkles it appeared to me. I just love Uncle Gary and the Maison Du Bang Bang is to die for. Off to read back now.
This is my guilty pleasure for today. And I cant bloody wait to watch it !

I love uncle Gary, he stood up for Catherine after that awful piece of trash tried to take her down. I contemplated starting a fan club for him.

Good old DFS! Hugs for your mamma. X

I've noticed how lily white her legs are quite a lot of the time - when you are constantly in the public eye and you obviously fake tan other parts of your body, how can you forget to do your legs?
Cos she's as thick as 2 short planks despite her trying to be a clever little smart arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This is Archie's original Birth Certificate

Reactions: 8
I'm not a pheasant plucker
I'm a pheasant plucker's son.
I'm only plucking pheasants
till the pheasant plucker comes.

Try saying that repeatly after a few gins.
I can't say it after a cup of very strong tea, there is absolutely no hope of me getting it out after Gin!

Reactions: 10
I was using ‘dodgy’ for Uncle Gary because of all the papers. I don’t know if he’s dodgy or not. But makes a point that her extended family had their lives put in the tabloids. There were articles about the family business, and whether it was overpriced party tat.

Reactions: 13
I agree, the prestige of carrying the Royal Baby would have been of great importance to her.

Reactions: 8
Fun fact, high cholesterol is hereditary. At least I think that's what I watched on TV. Same in this house give me the pure stuff none of that manufactured shit that even flies won't eat. Good fat diet is the way to go. My nanna lived to 97 she ate fatty home cured bacon, full fat milk, butter eggs and cheese. Drank tea your spoon would stand up in but no sugar. Sugar is the devil. But its MY devil !

Reactions: 11
I am Irish and I drink Twining's Lady Grey, black no sugar, my Italian husband and eldest son drink Barry's, white with no sugar and and black respectively. We can now buy Barry's in Australia.

Actually not surprised to hear this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.