Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on.

Grandmother Darnit had 4-5 tea bags in a small tea pot, & left to brew just short of syrup.
Took the enamel off my teeth & made my pee burn.

She grew up a proper country lass & lived a long life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh dear.
I honestly don't see my response as humiliating toward you in any way. You aren't the only poster who read the statement that way but were just the first one I had time to reply to.
I fully respect your right to potentially see it as some sort of 'chastisement'(?), but it certainly wasn't meant that way and I'm happy to apologise for hurting your feelings.

Reactions: 36
We should make a list of acceptable excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own
I'll be attending a 'Large-Foul-Smelling Ham Tossing' Class being held by Sharon Osbourne that day. Soz Meggie. I'll stop by again and show you what I learned though

Reactions: 27
"Whenyergerromeareyermashin?" Is a saying I know very well (roughly translated as:"when you get home, do you think you might, perhaps, put the kettle on and make some tea, darling?")
I'm a Yorkshire lass, we just say "click" in our house

Reactions: 9
BAG????

BAG????

BAG you say???

You heathen!

It is loose tea and a tea strainer or NO TEA AT ALL.

/jk -- sort of.
Ah, good old loose tea. We used to use that and one day a visitor's crotch goblin wailed " Mammy don't drink that ! It has dirt in it!" DIRT? cheeky lignorant little shit.
At Uni I kept both loose tea and tea bags because I used to do cup readings for shits n giggles. One of my pals at school had a mammy who did teacup readings and card reading, so I picked up a few things while nebbing in on readings. Enough for party tricks with an ordinary pack of cards or a used teacup with "dirt" in it.
"Is there no beginning to Freda's talents" I hear you cry?

Hah, our doc advised hubby to use skimmed milk and low fat spreads to reduce his cholesterol, but I'd seen that fat farm show where celebs go to work on a farm and they showed you what 'ingredients' went into those spreads. Weighed it all out and then mixed it, barfx10. Fucking disgusting chemical shite . Natural fats are the way to go. So I knocked that low-fat-skimmed milk shite on the head. 6 weeks later Doc was very pleased with hubby's check up results and laughed his ass off when hubby said I had him on full fat milk and proper butter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Ok - cheers Freda
I didn't think you were chastising me but making me out to be a bit dim! (which I am sometimes but I didn't think so in this instance)

I probably didn't make myself clear in my original post but I'm sure no-one assumed that a senior member of the Royal family contacted Piers first hand to thank him for sticking up for the RF. My post was saying that it was quite a claim that anyone had actually thanked him (even a friend of a royal, an aide etc, informally) and if they had, he wouldn't be able to back it up, so probably best to say nothing at all, otherwise he would be on the same level as the Harkles with unsubstantiated claims. I just wanted more from him - facts that were watertight.

Reactions: 17
Cant remember if in famous 'sale' or not, what I do know is that the cats have fucked them right up. Still comfy though!
Cats are controlling cunts. There I said it. Even though I thoughtlessly fed one. My bad.
They have enslaved half the population. It's quite bizarre. Little aliens.
I refuse to be in their cult.

On topic.
Smeggy had a cat called Archie. It died because she fed it frozen grapes. Even I know that's a no-no.

And...on a lighter note from me tonight...they are still a couple of what Freda says!

Reactions: 16
I can't remember what I was doing. Probably running after children. But I know I never watched the wedding because in many ways I'm not really bothered about the royal family. Yes I think Queenie and Phil and Anne have all played blinders but that's not what it's about for me. It's not the family, it's the tradition, and the pomp and the circumstance and splendour. And backstabbing traitors and lunatics included.
Which is why I loathe these two jumped up fuckityfucks for dissing all of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She doesn't seem to like cat's or dog's or babies or even Harry

Reactions: 15
On another note why can she never applaud properly. For someone who lives for applause can she not just clap properly? It's so half arsed and unenthusiastic it's insulting.

Reactions: 15
Exactly what I was gonna say, however I doubt Minge will allow haznoballs to be the only one on film. She’ll try to squeeze herself into it somehow

I’ll take a rain check on that thanks

Reactions: 14
Piers reaction to Meghan and Harry xx.
Time to catch up..20 pages behind

Exactly what I was gonna say, however I doubt Minge will allow haznoballs to be the only one on film. She’ll try to squeeze herself into it somehow

I’ll take a rain check on that thanks
Yah, it's definitely a very niche subject. I think it will struggle to get a substantial number of viewers.

Reactions: 11
Haha this is funny

The 6th series of The Crown, waiting for the 7th for Meghan to replace Camilla as the most hated haha

Reactions: 13
Scabies really ought to watch what he is posting as it would not surprise me if some Agency is starting to take an interest in some of his Social media activity especially those anti-royal posts which are inciting hatred etc

Reactions: 32
10 seconds, thats generous. I wouldnt waste a second of my time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.