Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning @kensingtonroyal have posted 2 pictures the Duchess of Cambridge took of holocaust survivors to commemorate the anniversary of the end of the holocaust. They're part of an exhibition. Let's see what me me me again does today to try to throw shade.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this morning @kensingtonroyal have posted 2 pictures the Duchess of Cambridge took of holocaust survivors to commemorate the anniversary of the end of the holocaust. They're part of an exhibition. Let's see what me me me again does today to try to throw shade.
Don’t think she will on her last post she was called out for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that senior royals are apparently awaiting there return as the media hype out there is getting too much. They might be back sooner rather than later.

Not sure how reliable it is but three different papers have mentioned it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don't know about anyone else but this whole MM/Harry debacle has made me feel really off-keel and unsettled. You don't have to be an ardent Royalist to feel immensely saddened and hurt for the Queen. Harry's total infatuation with MM has blinded him to all the hurt he has caused. He has behaved disgracefully, but he is much-loved, and it is complicated to extricate him and Archie from the situation unless he is willing. She is like his drug. Fame or infamy is her drug. İ've no idea how things will go, but the scenario İ like best in my mind is that Harry sees through MM, and hot foots it back to UK WİTH Archie. Then the marriage is annulled, and MM stripped of title, and denied any monies or custody due to her lovebombing, mercilous scheming, and wilful disrespect for the institution she married into.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that senior royals are apparently awaiting there return as the media hype out there is getting too much. They might be back sooner rather than later.

Not sure how reliable it is but three different papers have mentioned it.
I think that the RF are fully aware of the situation. I don't think the Sussex's marriage is great otherwise she would have handled everything better. To us outsiders it is clear that even if Harry is the love of MeAgain's life (ahem) she was never happy to put herself second in anyway shape or form. It is HER who wanted to leave the UK, Her who wanted to leave the family, and HER who wants to make money off of the name. The fact that there have been no pap shots since Harry has been back in Canada says a lot to me about their marriage. How much longer can she handle having him around?

How much longer can delicate Harry really stay in this highly toxic environment he is NOW in? I'm pretty sure he will be back in the UK within a year and without her. Archie? Well, let's see what Charles and William have to say about that situation..

Reactions: 14
I think that the RF are fully aware of the situation. I don't think the Sussex's marriage is great otherwise she would have handled everything better. To us outsiders it is clear that even if Harry is the love of MeAgain's life (ahem) she was never happy to put herself second in anyway shape or form. It is HER who wanted to leave the UK, Her who wanted to leave the family, and HER who wants to make money off of the name. The fact that there have been no pap shots since Harry has been back in Canada says a lot to me about their marriage. How much longer can she handle having him around?

How much longer can delicate Harry really stay in this highly toxic environment he is NOW in? I'm pretty sure he will be back in the UK within a year and without her. Archie? Well, let's see what Charles and William have to say about that situation..
He's ruined himself. If he comes back to the U.K. alone I can't see the public forgiving or forgetting.

Reactions: 3
He's ruined himself. If he comes back to the U.K. alone I can't see the public forgiving or forgetting.
I think maybe a lot of people just wouldnt ever trust him again. Hes shown to the UK that he is quite capable of up and leaving if things dont go his way again. I dont know that theres even a role here for him where he would be taken seriously.

Yes I agree with you. I think she is in the driving seat for all of what's happened and I think she really disliked that she had to bow down to other people and that her charitable deeds had to be done in the name of the queen and not her name. She made a name for herself in suits all be it not that well known but it was something that represented her name and who she was/ wanted to be. To be a member of the Royal family is to do in name of the queen only and I think hated that.

Reactions: 4
I think maybe a lot of people just wouldnt ever trust him again. Hes shown to the UK that he is quite capable of up and leaving if things dont go his way again. I dont know that theres even a role here for him where he would be taken seriously.
I think this is true but also can see him having a downsized role where he really just focuses on certain Invictus/veteran/HIV related duties fairly quietly. I think definitely as long as he is with her he will not be taken seriously but I think there could be a (slight) bump in popularity if and when he separates himself from her.

Reactions: 2
I've never heard about this before:

Oh Jesus...this is all we need. 🙈

• Haha
I've never heard about this before:

Bloody Norah!! Say it isnt so! Does this mean we have someone who's in line for the throne instead of William? I was going to say its probably just some nutter but then again they'd fit right in.

• Haha
Don't know about anyone else but this whole MM/Harry debacle has made me feel really off-keel and unsettled. You don't have to be an ardent Royalist to feel immensely saddened and hurt for the Queen. Harry's total infatuation with MM has blinded him to all the hurt he has caused. He has behaved disgracefully, but he is much-loved, and it is complicated to extricate him and Archie from the situation unless he is willing. She is like his drug. Fame or infamy is her drug. İ've no idea how things will go, but the scenario İ like best in my mind is that Harry sees through MM, and hot foots it back to UK WİTH Archie. Then the marriage is annulled, and MM stripped of title, and denied any monies or custody due to her lovebombing, mercilous scheming, and wilful disrespect for the institution she married into.
I agree it would be the end of an era of they did away with the Monarchy. Even though I’m not a Royalist I love having them around.
It gives the UK some gravitas that other countries don’t have and are fascinated with.

But I think the Queen is starting to realise people are not happy about the Ginge and Cringe situation so I think the cord might be completely cut and injunctions put in place to keep Cringe in line

Bloody Norah!! Say it isnt so! Does this mean we have someone who's in line for the throne instead of William? I was going to say its probably just some nutter but then again they'd fit right in.
I can’t imagine this isn’t captured by some rule. Probably the child has to be born while the parents are married. Prince Albert of Monaco has had several children before his twins with poor Charlene but they aren’t in line for the throne.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine this isn’t captured by some rule. Probably the child has to be born while the parents are married. Prince Albert of Monaco has had several children before his twins with poor Charlene but they aren’t in line for the throne.
Im sure it is. But interesting none the less.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.